Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Whooooottt you guys! I had my first mika dream last night looll:roftl:

Unfortunately I don't remember all of it...

I remember sitting at a very large table, we were in some kind of ballroom or something, and there was something like a wedding or birthday happening cause there were balloons and stuff... I think it was the wedding of a friend, since she told me this week she got engaged lol. So that would be logical... Also because one of our best friends was there too. She sat on my left, and on my right was... MIKA! lol In front of me sat another Mika fan... in her late 30's or in her 40's with long curly hair.. Don't know why or who lol. And she was talking to me about Mika stuff, whilst he was sitting next to me, and he didn't look too pleased... How weird lol, I don't remember more of what happened. But I do know at some point we went outside and it was like early morning, still somewhat dark, only one light on outside. It was on a hill and we sat on some statue...

lol, oh well, don't remember enough for it all to make sense, but hey, I'm glad I had my first M-dream :):wink2:

Eevryone I just had my 1st Mika dream yay!!!! hahaha

Anyways, I was at the park with my sisters and Mika was there too just sitting and taking pictures. He noticed I was looking at him so he came over to my table and started saying funny stuff. Then he gave me his camera and went away somewhere. I viewed his pictures and found a video of a little boy playing on the things. It was weird. Then he caught me looking at it and I don't remember the rest

ok im soooo excited to say that last night i had my first mika dream!! i have wanted a mika dream ever since i fell in love with this curly haired goergous talented singer!! i listened to him while i was falling asleep and sure enough i had a dream about him! i was at this really tiny hotel place in a dif country and i was waiting for mika and he wasnt showing up so my fam left and i was still waiting i just had to see mika! so then the person at the desk of the hotel told me to leave cus he didnt think he was coming so im like crying walking down the street....the hotel calls me up and tells me mika is there i get to the hotel and we meet eyes haha i run up to him and tell him i love u i listen to ur cd everyday all day bla bla bla u know how it goes haha then he goes inside to perform and i didnt have tickets but i had forgotten my mika hug!! so i run in and im like WAIT MIKA I NEED A HUG! so this was the hug of my dreams! lets just say it was really long..and at the end it ended with my hands in his hair lol and it mustv been me reading posts of what ppl think he smells like but for me he smelled like vanilla and lime weird right! well i had run back to get to the hotel like a mile so my nose was runny and i realized i snotted up his shirt:blush-anim-cl: lol but didnt tell him cus i was too embarassed...i begged him to let me go in and see him perform but he told me he couldnt cus it wouldnt be fair but i just stood in the lobby by myself singing and dancing along to his songs i woke up with a smile on my face!!!!!!!! omg best dream ive ever had!

oooo i wonder if mika had the same dream lol i wish....like those joint dreams where two ppl have the same dream at the same time...it happened to my mom and my uncle once...wierd....i could only wish :wub2:

I dreamed that Mika and I was lying in a bed:o ( Just talking :P ) , Was a great dream! But suddenly he worked in a store and a went there to see him, to talk.. And he got mad at me because I told everyone that it was him. He was wearing a cap so noone should see that it was MIKA!:P hehe..

Was e really weird dream:p

I told my boyfriend about it, and he just laughed at me:p He told me that it was about time to get a little realistic.:naughty:

hehe this is really funny...so last night i had a dream about mika and it was his album "life in cartoon motion" all playing out as the day was going on..

like during the song lollipop there was all these kids around and i remember an ice cream truck...yeah! and during my interpretation..i remember him crying like in slow motion tears just falling!..it was so crazy...and then the phone rang and i woke up

but it was really funny..i guess you would have to be in my dream to get it..

ok im soooo excited to say that last night i had my first mika dream!! i have wanted a mika dream ever since i fell in love with this curly haired goergous talented singer!! i listened to him while i was falling asleep and sure enough i had a dream about him! i was at this really tiny hotel place in a dif country and i was waiting for mika and he wasnt showing up so my fam left and i was still waiting i just had to see mika! so then the person at the desk of the hotel told me to leave cus he didnt think he was coming so im like crying walking down the street....the hotel calls me up and tells me mika is there i get to the hotel and we meet eyes haha i run up to him and tell him i love u i listen to ur cd everyday all day bla bla bla u know how it goes haha then he goes inside to perform and i didnt have tickets but i had forgotten my mika hug!! so i run in and im like WAIT MIKA I NEED A HUG! so this was the hug of my dreams! lets just say it was really long..and at the end it ended with my hands in his hair lol and it mustv been me reading posts of what ppl think he smells like but for me he smelled like vanilla and lime weird right! well i had run back to get to the hotel like a mile so my nose was runny and i realized i snotted up his shirt:blush-anim-cl: lol but didnt tell him cus i was too embarassed...i begged him to let me go in and see him perform but he told me he couldnt cus it wouldnt be fair but i just stood in the lobby by myself singing and dancing along to his songs i woke up with a smile on my face!!!!!!!! omg best dream ive ever had!

oooo i wonder if mika had the same dream lol i wish....like those joint dreams where two ppl have the same dream at the same time...it happened to my mom and my uncle once...wierd....i could only wish :wub2:

Haha what an awesome dream! That is so funny. I need to try going to bed listening to his music so I can have a Mika dream again..ugh I need a good one to reverse the ill effects of the other Mika dream i had. :bleh:

do you guys have IHOP's in europe? it would be weird if you didn't cause it's supposedly the "International House of Pancakes" lol

haha, i used to think it was "I Have One Pancake" until recently and needless to say i got laughed at... alot.

i had a dream i was at a very small Mika show and people were throwing hello kitty shaped keys at the stage in celebration... i woke up and tried desprately to go back to sleep and continue the dream, but there was no such luck.

i have very very strange dreams.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a weird dream tonight about Mika!! sorry it's long

I was at one of his gig. We were like backstage and there was a LOT of people around. He was sitting on a chair and I just came up to him and began to play with his hair (THEY WERE SO SOFT I REMEMBER AHAH) well after a couple of minutes, someone just came and told us we had a mission. A mission into space. WOUH THAT WAS GOING TO BE EXCITING!! Ok I don't remember what the mission was about, but we were in a spaceship.

There was a cook in the spaceship (it was like a restaurant... it was StRaNgE) and she was supposed to make cakes. She had a big machine to make it. So, what happened is that she did not know how to make the cakes and she put too much flour in the machine. There was flour everywhere, and the machine was going to explode!! So the captain started to scream "WE'RE GONNA DIE WE'RE GONNA DIE" and then me and Mika looked at each other and began to run toward the exit. I took a parachute, and jumped out of the spaceship. I looked around me and saw there was no Mika! I started panicking and when I put my feet on the ground the spaceshipe exploded!!! A BIG EXPLOSION WITH FIRE AND ALL. I took something in my pocket, it looked like a little tv. On the screen were written all the names of the persons who were on the spaceship. Beside each name was written DEAD or ALIVE. Beside my name was written ALIVE. Beside Mika was written DEAD!!!! NOOOO!!! I started crying and this is when I woke up....

I don't ever wanna have a dream like that again.

this thread is sooo long!!!

well here goes my best mika dream so far

i think i may have posted this somewhere else also!

Well I dreamed that mika and I were having shopping Trolly races down the steepest street in the world! (or at the very least Baldwin st), It was really strange because there was noone pushing the trollies.

anyway mika won and I was still coming down the street so he started to sing love today! the thing was I woke up 1/2 way down the street and in reality love today was on the radio!

ALSO Well I had another one but i shouldnt really say that here!! something invalving a swimming pool and my clothes went missing and he offered me his shirt which is weird because in reality i would be able to fit any of his clothes!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

the best one would have 2 be......

its abit slushy and romantic...so get yr vomit buckets ready!

we are walkin along the sea front/beach when suddenly it starts to rain...(as it does in all romantic movies!)....we dash under a covered shelter thingy....and as we are giggling about being wet thru...we turn to each other and lock eyes and he ......well you know.......hehehehehe......:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: .....anyways thats my fav.....ahhhh...dreamin it now.....

i dreamed something strange the other night Really crazy and i dont know if you guys really want to know about it but i will say it anyway

try not to laugh too much!!

ok so me and mika are in some lounge place and mika gets up and looks at me in the eyes in that "i want you" kinda way

so we walk

and i cant remember where we went all i remember is he started to strip to "you can leave your hat on" and umm he was kinda wairing a dress so i look down and im weiring red pants and braces :shocked: i was so creaped out about this one! they just get worse and worse!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I had a really weird drewm. I was at school and we were just coming out of lessons for lunch. The dinnerladies are right b*tches and they make really mean comments like "someones looking a bit rough today" then they laugh if you don't wear make up. (should they encouraging me to??). Anyway, I had gone for a hot dinner as it was freezing and who is standing there nattering to the dinner-b*tches?? Yes, MIKA! He was actuaally very sweet & whenever the dinner ladies made comments he would give them a look. :bleh: then he came and sat down with me at the table with a little packed lunch box that had his name on it... lol that was cute!

i dreamed something strange the other night Really crazy and i dont know if you guys really want to know about it but i will say it anyway

try not to laugh too much!!

ok so me and mika are in some lounge place and mika gets up and looks at me in the eyes in that "i want you" kinda way

so we walk

and i cant remember where we went all i remember is he started to strip to "you can leave your hat on" and umm he was kinda wairing a dress so i look down and im weiring red pants and braces :shocked: i was so creaped out about this one! they just get worse and worse!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

hahah i honestly laughed out loud on that one!!! and i have to ask... how did mika look in the dress?? :naughty:

but i had the beesst/ weirdest dream last night. soo i was driving on the highway by myself... and i was running out of gas so i stopped at the gas station.

LOW AND BEHOLD, mika was there! so i ran up to him and he turned around and said in a concerned voice

" amanda! we've been driving around trying to find you, come we'll take you home" soo i got in his tourbus and we were driving.. when he said he wanted something to eat but he didnt have any money (haha im sure thats not a problem for him now). anyways, we stopped at this food store, and we robbed the place dressed up in a monkey and donkey outfit :blink: then we ate our stolen food on the roof of the tourbus :naughty:

... i've tried to analyze it... but that doesnt do much good haha

yes i dreamed that i was his mother. At a concert he was having some trouble with his memory. So i was helping him with is songs and giving him my full support by putting my arms around his waste, and kissing all his face, eyes, nose, etc, etc, . That was a really bizarre sensation but funny at the same time.:naughty:

Wellll i dreampt last night that Mika banned me from all of his concerts and gigs in the future because my camera flash was too bright :boxed:

I dreamed that I fed Mika with honey o.O

I don't remember much more though...

:lmao:

I can never have good dreams like that about Mika. It's always me meeting him and saying something stupid and getting embarrassed. Always. My first dream that I EVER had about him was me at a concert and I was trying to get to the front of a crowd and I kept getting pushed away and could never get to the front, then I was somehow meeting him and I couldn't stop talking and it was so embarrassing.