Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Well, my first proper Mika dream.

I was at work, late, doing my 4-9 shift. (I work at a supermarket) Mika was flying to Sydney for the concert but for some reason the plane was having problems and landed at Avalon 10 mins from where i work. For some reason, Mika needed a Yellow pages directory and thought where i worked would have one so he came in.

When i saw him i didn't recognise him straight away and just served him and got the phone book, when i was watching him search through it i realsied it was Mika and asked him if he were. He said he was and we hit it off really well (it was late and nobody was in) so we stood talking for like half an hour, then i was told off for not sweeping or something like that and told Mika i had to go. He asked when i finished work, I said 9 and it must have been early cos he said he would wait for me to finish so we could talk more and i was dumb founded.

So he went and sat on a bench outside Donut King (romantic hey- all my fantasies come true:mf_rosetinted: ) and watched me work. When i finished, i introduced him to my mum who fell in love with him (a friendly way) and he asked if he could meet my family, so he came back to our place and met my dad and brother. Then it was like a flash and i was at the beach with him on the merry-go-round having fun, and we were like really close and he said he would never leave. Aww.

Then i heard Grace Kelly, realised it was my alarm and got up, blushing. If only it were true :blush-anim-cl:

Interesting, if only it would happen...

born4mika

Well, my first proper Mika dream.

I was at work, late, doing my 4-9 shift. (I work at a supermarket) Mika was flying to Sydney for the concert but for some reason the plane was having problems and landed at Avalon 10 mins from where i work. For some reason, Mika needed a Yellow pages directory and thought where i worked would have one so he came in.

When i saw him i didn't recognise him straight away and just served him and got the phone book, when i was watching him search through it i realsied it was Mika and asked him if he were. He said he was and we hit it off really well (it was late and nobody was in) so we stood talking for like half an hour, then i was told off for not sweeping or something like that and told Mika i had to go. He asked when i finished work, I said 9 and it must have been early cos he said he would wait for me to finish so we could talk more and i was dumb founded.

So he went and sat on a bench outside Donut King (romantic hey- all my fantasies come true:mf_rosetinted: ) and watched me work. When i finished, i introduced him to my mum who fell in love with him (a friendly way) and he asked if he could meet my family, so he came back to our place and met my dad and brother. Then it was like a flash and i was at the beach with him on the merry-go-round having fun, and we were like really close and he said he would never leave. Aww.

Then i heard Grace Kelly, realised it was my alarm and got up, blushing. If only it were true :blush-anim-cl:

Interesting, if only it would happen...

born4mika

haha ... he probably WILL never leave you ... erm, in your dreams !!!:thumb_yello:

Dreams are like a absolutly gorgeous looking piece of chocolate that you're practically dying for hanging on a piece of string which you can't get to; in other words they're a tease :wink2:

Wahey, I had my first Mika dream last night! XD

I can't remember much of it, unfortunately, but he was hanging around with me at university and coming to my lessons and stuff XD

Then I remember everyone watching a movie or something... and that was the end.

I've had dreams about Mika before but they just faded away when I woke up.

BUT last night I actually remembered the dream *woooohhoo*

So it all began in a kindergarten, Mika was the teacher or whatever.

I wanted to work for him, you know like be a part of the working team (can't remember the others hehe).

I kept babbeling and begging him to let me "in" and he did, he had this big smile on his cute face the whole time.

I was thrilled to finally get to work with him :woot_jump:

After a while he and I were both on a firetruck :blink:

We talked about random things, he felt so down to earth and really sweet.

When we came back from the "ride" he ran to the kids and started playing with them.

I sat on a chair on the side just watching him running around and tossing himself on the floor.

He was so funny I couldn't stop giggling.

Then all the sudden I had this strong urge to go up to him and hug him, so I did and he hugged me back, AND (pay attention to this) he gave me a tender kiss with his soft lips, looked at me and smiled pleasantly :blush-anim-cl:

He took my breath away, I just couldn't believe it!

Last thing I remember is us holding each others backs and walking out the door of the kindergarten just chatting along........

Yes YES finally got my dream! Hehe and what a dream it turned ot to be *all warm and fuzzy feeling inside* :wub2:In_Love.gif

All of your dreams are interesting and nice ^^

I dreamed that I was in some carnaval. It was really colourful and some people were dressed up as Mika's characters. And then he came too! But then I woke up >_<

All of your dreams are interesting and nice ^^

I dreamed that I was in some carnaval. It was really colourful and some people were dressed up as Mika's characters. And then he came too! But then I woke up >_<

omg thats so crazy! cus my sister(who doesnt really like mika all that much) had a dream about him last night! cus i was playing his cd non stop and looking at like 500 pics of him with her and she had a dream that her me and him were trapezing together and it was like a weird gameshow haha she said it was really weird! i got so excited when she told me i started to sing love today and dancing..my gma and mom were just like hmm?:shocked:

omg last night i had an AMAZING dream, i was sitting in abooth thing at a restuarnt eating with my freinds and a mika song came on and i walsike omg guys mika! and they were like yeah! and we all started to sing and i turn around and mika was in the booth behind us and hes like hey guys! you know who i am! and he started to sing his song to us and he got really close and i asked for ahug and he hugged me, it was AMAZING

I had a dream a few nights ago, Mika was racing against everybody in my neighborhood, and of course, due to his wonderfuly long legs and over all greatness, he won every time:naughty: ! After one race, he came over to me and started talking french, i dont have any idea what he said, just that is was french. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek:blush-anim-cl: , then started talking french again ! i told him to speak english because he knew how much it annoyed me when i couldnt understand him :blink: . Then, next thing u know, we were in OUR house and we lived right next door to a grocrey store and he kept running over there to talk french to some other people i'd never seen before. it ended with another kiss from Mika ! i woke up sooo happy !

I made sure to write that dream down because i never want to forget it!:biggrin2::wub2:

I had a dream a few nights ago, Mika was racing against everybody in my neighborhood, and of course, due to his wonderfuly long legs and over all greatness, he won every time:naughty: ! After one race, he came over to me and started talking french, i dont have any idea what he said, just that is was french. Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek:blush-anim-cl: , then started talking french again ! i told him to speak english because he knew how much it annoyed me when i couldnt understand him :blink: . Then, next thing u know, we were in OUR house and we lived right next door to a grocrey store and he kept running over there to talk french to some other people i'd never seen before. it ended with another kiss from Mika ! i woke up sooo happy !

I made sure to write that dream down because i never want to forget it!:biggrin2::wub2:

:thumb_yello: Thanks purplegrape !!

EVERY dream I've had recently MIKA is included somewhere along the line. Whether or not I see him, he is at least metioned. LOL I think I've got MIKA-On-The-Brain Syndrome.

omg thats weird...i know i had a dream somewhat about mika last night but i cant for the life of me remember it... i hate it when that happens :blink:

I had a dream the other night that I was at one of his concerts that he was having in a park. There were tons of people there, and somehow I got VIP seating. The only thing was, VIP seating was actually a tiny hot tub up right next to the stage. :blink: So, I got in the hot tub and the walls were so high that I couldn't see anything, so I got out and ran over to the stage, which was actually very far away and stood up next to it. I reached my hand out and Mika took it, and then I kissed his hand. :roftl: After that, all of a sudden everybody at the concert was in this huge dirt parking lot and there was a white line down the middle separating the audience from Mika. Mika picked up something white and threw it across the line and it hit me in the face. Then I woke up.

That was so freaking weird... :boxed:

I had a dream the other night that I was at one of his concerts that he was having in a park. There were tons of people there, and somehow I got VIP seating. The only thing was, VIP seating was actually a tiny hot tub up right next to the stage. :blink: So, I got in the hot tub and the walls were so high that I couldn't see anything, so I got out and ran over to the stage, which was actually very far away and stood up next to it. I reached my hand out and Mika took it, and then I kissed his hand. :roftl: After that, all of a sudden everybody at the concert was in this huge dirt parking lot and there was a white line down the middle separating the audience from Mika. Mika picked up something white and threw it across the line and it hit me in the face. Then I woke up.

Hahaha omg that's a really weird dream :naughty: love it, the weirder the better :wink2:

I had another Mika-related dream last night!

I was on the MFC Forums :biggrin2: and I think we were discussing what music we would play if we met certain people or fell in love or something o.O I dunno. I remember choosing 'Kiss' by Prince XD; and then we were wondering what Mika would choose, and then there was loads of speculation going on as to whether he had a girlfriend or not *LOL* and that was the end!

Now thats what i call a wierd Mika dream:naughty:

i Dreamed that i was in a maths lesson, discussing the new boy (and this is truly strange as i go to a girls school)in our class with my 2 best friends. they where saying how sorry they felt for him because he had curlyhair and was mad. I was insulted as I am insane and have very curly hair...a lot like mika's actually...anyway off the topic. i notinced that the new boy was called mika and when friend 1 (mary) pointed to him, was not at all surprised to see mika. i was thrilled tho. then we somehow got onto the topic of accents and nikki (friend no 2) said he was welsh!!! WELSH!!!(please, no welsh people take offence, this is only a dream) i said i would prove he is not.....he sounds...well, i'm not sure, but it sure as hell aint welsh.

as we where leaving, i got my chance, and i knew it would probrably not work, but i also knew i could not let mika be accused of being welsh. So I thumped him. Hard, on the arm ( i'm not sure how i managed that because i suddenly had a washing basket of mackerel in ym arms...). He went 'OW!?' and we legged it. Umm, well as so often happens in dreams, that worked and he was no longer labelled as welsh. But mary was still dubious. Dubious enough to kick him in the corridor as he went by. Her explination of this was 'well, you know, i'm a cripple (and she's not quite, but can dislocate all her joints simultaeously at any given opportunity, and this has earned her the nickname'cripple' ) ...........the wanton lust'

poor mika! he'll never come near us again! he'll think he'll get assulted if he does!

i would like to point out that i am not usually this violent. but apparently anything can happen in dreams. even hitting the hottest guy on the planet.

Poor Mika.

I've had quite a few strange ones, but the last one i had was a bit odd......Mika gave me his piano to play and i just sat on the stool, blank. I couldn't play it. I was trying to explain that i don't play but Mika kept insisting that i try.

As soon as i hit the first note, that was it - a masterpiece!!

I woke up confused becausethe only songs i could ever play were 'Hotel California' and 'Are friends electric' - that was about 12 years ago and i couldn't play them now if i tried!!!:shocked:

omg i had such a good dream!!!

we (a couple MFC'ers and me) went to some event where Mika was, the iceman didn't let us long with Mika however...:thumbdown: there wasn't even time for autographs and stuff...:thumbdown:

we all disappointed and we went back to our "MFC-headquarter"!! (wow how cool must that be if that existed!) It was this building with the official MFC logo on the front, and there were all rooms where we lived :biggrin2: kind of like a dorm...

and then all of a sudden Mika came and visit us cause he felt bad he didn't get to spend time with us!!! he was a bit shy and giggly lol, and we could take pics and stuff with him:biggrin2: of course I was my clumsy self, totally shy and couldn't find my camera at first!! but it all worked out and we all had such a nice time:biggrin2:

then i woke up because of my cat...

The MFC headquarter :thumb_yello:

We should think about that for the future :biggrin2:

But we also need local divisions in each country :wink2:

yes idd!

how cool would that be lol, the MFC-corporation:naughty:

I had yet another Mika dream last night XD

Mika was on this radio show or something, and he was announcing all these cool events, but he kept messing up important details and stuff, so he had to keep correcting himself, which I was finding rather amusing, and this went on for a while, until I woke up. I really don't know where that one came from... o.O;