Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had a dream about Mika again!

I was with my family in our house, and suddenly Mika came in. He and my parents talked and after a while I asked:

'Would you like to sign on of my rubber ducks?'

And he was like; why?

I said I collected them and took him to my bedroom and showed all my rubber ducks, and he signed a Pirate one. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Later in the dream we were on a island in a big house with a lot of children and we went to the beach, he hugged me again and then there was a motorcycle. I jumped on it and after a while I was on the beach again apoligized because I suddenly left and he hugged me again. I cant remember any more. It was really strange, lol.

:roftl: :roftl:

well ive had a dream a nice one,

and a weird one :/

the weird one was mika started singing

and someone dropped some rubbish on the floor!

and he was like OKAY GUYS, IM NOT SINGING ANYMORE, YOUR LITTERING!

it was so weird

the nice dreams are just the general meeting him again ones :)

this is from 2 nights ago, and it was one of my only black and white dreams. i think that's weird because mika is so colorful!!

so i was sitting really close to mika (in my house), and i smelled him. yum. fresh laundry. he was wearing this: aa.jpg

and flip-flops with marilyn monroe's face on the part where your foot goes. i complimented them, and asked him to go shopping with me. then we were walking by a door, and my mom and her firends wanted to talk to him. so they just sat there gushing over how cute, and talented he is, for the rest of my dream...mika hogs. it was still a good dream despite all that.

i bought something at a supermarket 'nd the person that was behind the...ehm...kassa...(i'm dutch) you know...the one that you hand the money to...:P that was mika:D i asked my mum: can i ask him for a autograph? she said yes so i did 'nd i got it! after he gave me his autograph he started to sing and jump around me:D

Me and my family went to London for a vacation,and when we got to a Hotel,we found out that a FANCY Hotel MIKA was playing at was only like 25 minutes away,so we went.

It was just me and my dad,and when we got to the Hotel we found out we were 1 HOUR EARLY.I didn't wanna risk missing MIKA sing,so we just stayed in the Lobby.Just then,I saw a boy and his dad come in,and the dad gave him a copy of LiCM,then he ran to the elavator.I quickly got my copy of LiCM I bought with me,and I took a short-cut,and when I was in the hall,MIKA was walking in it!I tried to walk over to him,but I couldn't move.

Just then,the boy saw MIKA to,and he helped me walk again lol.And when I got up to him,he just walked right past me,not looking at me or saying anything!

Since I was angry about that,I went to this Computer room the Hotel had,and MIKA came in through it!This time I had the courage to walk to him,and when I did,I woke up.:(

had a Mika-dream last night...:wub2:

he did the video shoot for "big girl" in my hometown. lotsa people were gathering round. i was waving at him...and he waved back...:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

simple but delightful! made me soooooooo happy.

but only in my dream. :sneaky2:

:shocked: I HAD ONE WHERE MIKA SNAPPED AT ME (LITERALLY!"SNAP SNAP" WITH FINGERS.) AND TOLD ME TO GET AWAY.. I WOKE UP VERY DISAPOINTED...:biggrin2:

Hahaha soo cute :roftl: :roftl:

Once I dreamed that I met Mika and he didn't like me :sneaky2:

And a few days ago I dreamed that he was in Latvia...:blush-anim-cl:

Heyyy guys...x

I hope you dont mind me making this thread a [ official dreams of mika ] =)

Sooo Guys!!!

Have you had dreams about MIKA?

&& would like to share them with us...?

Any kinds of dreams....funny,sad [ hey not nawty :P we got yung members lol]

So Who would like to start....?

I've not had a proper dream with him in it yet :(

Neone gonna start us off....? =)

xxxxx

Wow, you have just jogged my memory.

Last night I had a dream about Mika giving me a head massage!!!!

I'm only gonna say my really awesome one,because the other 2 are really weird.:shocked:

Me and my family were taking a vacation in London,and we stopped at a Hotel.We found out that 25 minutes away was a fancy hotel Mika was playing at.So me and my dad went.(I don't know why my sister and mom wasn't there,but it was dream)(and another thing,the lobby of the fancy hotel looked EXACTLY like a lobby of a hotel we stayed at on our recent vacation)Anyway,we got to the hotel,and we found out we were an hour early.I didn't wanna risk missing ANYTHING,so we stayed.Then a pre-teen boy and his dad walked in,and gave him a copy of LiCM.I asked my dad if I could have my copy,and I took it with me.I took a short-cut,and while I was walking in the hall,Mika was there!:wub2: I tried to walk up to him,but I couldn't move.:thumbdown: Then the boy can in the hall,and only moved me to Mika.When Mika was in hands reach,I held out the LiCM and he just walked past me,without saying anything or looking at me.

Later,since I was upset,I went to a computer room the hotel had,and Mika came in!This time I had the courage to walk to him,but when I got in front of him,I woke up.:throw:

ya! i wish i could just give it to some1 who would really like it. i would rather a dream that i hung out w/ mika 4 a day. i dont remember the makeout dream very well... all i can remember is mika lying next to me then all of a sudden it happened..i was like"what are you doing?" and then i woke up...:biggrin2:

ya! i wish i could just give it to some1 who would really like it. i would rather a dream that i hung out w/ mika 4 a day. i dont remember the makeout dream very well... all i can remember is mika lying next to me then all of a sudden it happened..i was like"what are you doing?" and then i woke up...:biggrin2:

SO VERY ADORABLE...could we swap dreams? :biggrin2: