Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Here is my Mika dream: (yes- that dream Blanca :wink2: )

I went to Spain for summer and met Blanca there. We started to get ready for the Mika gig in a weird room with Mika pictures all around. We were VERY excited! And when Mika came on stage we noticed that we were the only ones screaming for Mika, and the seats were empty (which is IMPOSSIBLE!!) So- Mika was a little disappointed :thumbdown: and a moment later he said "why dont you come on stage?" so we did- shaking like a leaf. He said "There is nobody to watch the gig but you two. We are packing up. Would you like to do something with me and my band?" .. And you guess the answer "WHY NOT??!!"

The dream ends here. :biggrin2:

What?? No performance:thumbdown: - did you at least get your money back? :shocked:

and isn't it a shame that dreams always end at the best point? :bleh:

I did not get my money back - but at least I hanged out with Mika for a night... Not worth the performance but.. anyways !!:mfr_lol::biggrin2:

Last night I dreamt that I was watching a Mika concert on tv. Then they filmed the audience, and a lot of MFCers were there! I got so happy and said something like "I know those people in the audience" to my mum who was watching too. Then I started naming the people I saw " That's Kata, Cazgirl, EnFa, Freddiesdouble, avoca" and all the others that I saw ^^

Maybe I spend a little too much time at this forum? :naughty:

I had the most bizarre dream about Mika last night! I only remember bits of it but, again, it involved his piano! (strange innit?)

I was at a rehersal with him - but there was only us and it was in this big old building like a cross between a house and a warehouse.....bit wierd really, and Mika was singing and playing his piano and then he wanted me to sing...........it was really odd!

Just after that we went to another part of the building and there were loads of fans! There was this one girl who had blonde hair and she really fancied him. He picked her up (really wierd i know) but she was too heavy so he dropped her.......(don't ask me either! LOL!) She had to go and he was watching her walk away like, he really liked her.

I was like 'get a grip, she's only a little 'un, about 15!' Anyway, next thing there is this bed with loads of boxes and clothes on it (sounds like my bedroom! LOL!!!!!) and loads of people were chatting and hanging around.....anyway, me and MIKA led down chatting on the bed, and i said to him 'i think you need an older woman' (lol!!!) He said 'do you really'. I said 'yeah' and then he said 'who', i said 'me' and he was like 'really, do you mean it?' i said 'too right' then we were kissing!!! Then i woke up!!!!!!! Dammit!!!!!!! Why does that always happen when you get to the juicy bits!!! LOL!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

It was 6.05 on my alarm clock......i went back to sleep but didn't dream anymore about that......

I know it's really strange innit? How bizarre...........i'm confused about it myself! LOL!:thumb_yello:

I had the most bizarre dream about Mika last night! I only remember bits of it but, again, it involved his piano! (strange innit?)

I was at a rehersal with him - but there was only us and it was in this big old building like a cross between a house and a warehouse.....bit wierd really, and Mika was singing and playing his piano and then he wanted me to sing...........it was really odd!

Just after that we went to another part of the building and there were loads of fans! There was this one girl who had blonde hair and she really fancied him. He picked her up (really wierd i know) but she was too heavy so he dropped her.......(don't ask me either! LOL!) She had to go and he was watching her walk away like, he really liked her.

I was like 'get a grip, she's only a little 'un, about 15!' Anyway, next thing there is this bed with loads of boxes and clothes on it (sounds like my bedroom! LOL!!!!!) and loads of people were chatting and hanging around.....anyway, me and MIKA led down chatting on the bed, and i said to him 'i think you need an older woman' (lol!!!) He said 'do you really'. I said 'yeah' and then he said 'who', i said 'me' and he was like 'really, do you mean it?' i said 'too right' then we were kissing!!! Then i woke up!!!!!!! Dammit!!!!!!! Why does that always happen when you get to the juicy bits!!! LOL!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

It was 6.05 on my alarm clock......i went back to sleep but didn't dream anymore about that......

I know it's really strange innit? How bizarre...........i'm confused about it myself! LOL!:thumb_yello:

heeey! im 13!! :shocked: LOL:bleh:

your dream was a bit weird LOL but cuute haha xDD

omg what a tease he is:naughty:

I dreamt about him last night but can't get the details straight in my mind. Positive it wasn't as raunchy as yours though!:naughty: My Mika dreams are so vague. Very frustrating. He floats in and out like a ghost or an angel or something - can't get a grip on him (oo-er!:roftl: )

Sara OMG at your dream :shocked:

the best i got last night in my dreams was i was painting a fence black and then i ran out of paint half way through :naughty: and thats what i dreampt last night :boxed:

All right so I had another dream about Mika last night...it's been awhile, lol. Anyway here it is (it's LONG!):

Okay, if you guys don't already know, I'm going to see Mika next week in Chicago, and it's been on my mind a lot lately, of course! :roftl: So I show up to the Metro, and it's completely different than what I expected and for some reason, I was alone when I am planning on going with a pretty big group of people. So I get there and there are a bunch of chairs around a bunch of stages. I asked someone where Mika was going to be playing and he pointed to one of the stages where no one was at. I got really excited 'cause I would have front row seats. I saved a bunch of seats and all of the sudden, all these people I know come in. It was really weird, it was basically lots of people from my school. I didn't really care 'cause I had good seats, and I told two of my friends that Mika was performing at this one stage 'cause everyone else seemed confused. Well, the opening act was some God awful Queen tribute band. :roftl: Anyway, once they got done all these people started running up the stairs yelling Mika. Well, of course, I pushed my way up to the front, and low and behold, there is Mr. Mika! I was freaking out ,and he started playing "Relax, Take It Easy" and then out of nowhere all these people starting leaving, and I didn't know why. This is where is gets really weird, I'll warn you! There was a drug bust at the club and for some reason everyone got arrested except for me and a few other people! :roftl: So anyway, somehow a computer showed up, and I was talking to Mika through the computer even though he was just a few feet away from me! He gave me a list of what songs he was going to play, and I didn't recognize any of them. So I told him to play Love Today which is my favorite song, and he was about to play it. Right as the song started this guy comes on the stage and says I'm sorry the concert is cancelled. All Mika did was say, "okay" and walked off the stage. I was so shocked that I just sat there for awhile, and then I woke up! :blink: It was such a weird dream!

I had a dream I was going into labor and Mika had to help me deliver my baby because we couldn't make it to the hospital in time.:roftl:

He's such a good guy when he's telling you to push and breathe.:thumb_yello:

I had a dream I was going into labor and Mika had to help me deliver my baby because we couldn't make it to the hospital in time.:roftl:

He's such a good guy when he's telling you to push and breathe.:thumb_yello:

i can just imagine Mika doing that but theres only one way to find out :naughty:

we need to get a heavily pregnany woman into a Mika concert :naughty:

Well,I had adream last night. It was good, then it went bad then it just went really weird.It's another long one.

Me and my little sister werelining up to get MIKA's autograph in HMV London again,on the release of Big Girl. We were quite far back (fifth to last) but the time went quickly and I got a photo, autograph (on a bit of paper-not the CD) and a hug. I was surprised as the sercurity guard stood there like a lemon he didn't do anything really. MIKA seemed tired and that part was kind of fuzzy, so I can't give to many details. I have a feeling this was my dreams dream

Then I was all of a sudden outside my little sisters school/my primary school. It was lovely and sunny and I could see a number of people in summer stuff. I was saying 'Paige! Podge! (My little sister.Realname/nickname) Come on, we have to get to the end of the line so those stupid security guards don't push us around!' So we pushed ourselves to the end of this line and my little brother, my dad, and my mum walked up from the playground of the school. My dad says 'What are you doing?' and I said 'We're going to see MIKA!' Now, Mika was at a table, on a stage, on the other side of the road. There was a massive queue right across the road. So we lined up for a while, and then I remembered I was meant to have something to be signed. So I went to Paige 'Oh my god! I forgot to buy the CDs!' and she goes 'You div! Go get them, quickly!' So I ran round the corner, and I was standing next to a HMV store (not usually there lol) so I went in, searching for the BGYAB CD and my brain was saying 'It isn't realeased yet. It can't be.' But I was convinced it was, so I asked a worker there. She was about 60 and wearing a pink awhite flowery dress with a cream cardigan. And she definatly worked there. And she said 'We don't have it in stock at the moment. You missed it hunny. Maybe tommorow.' And I just smiled and ran out of the shop. I ran back to the queue and Paige was just about to be seen. By now, It must have been 9pm and it was pitch black. I could just about see MIKA because of how dark it was. The security guard had gone so It was just me, Paige and MIKA. For a change, MIKA was MIKA. He looked like him and sounded like him.

So me and Paige got up there and my heat was beating faster than light and I could feel me going red (in a dream!). So he goes 'Hi Becky' and I said 'Hi. Umm, I'm really sorry but would you mind signing a bit of paper for us? Its just I forgot about buying the single and now they've sold out.' And in mock hurt he says 'Well you're good fans aren't ya?' And me and my little sister giggle while he grins at us. So I whispered to Paige 'Do you have any paper?' just before she answers, Mika picks up this notepad of A4 paper. It has a white background with a large lime green grid and lime green animals in the squares. So I go 'Oh, you have paper.' Mika just nods and pulls a piece out of this notepad. Then he reaches into his bag and pulls out a big piece of card (bigger than the bag. Haha he musta borrowed it off of Mary Poppins) and stuck on the card are a number of soft toys. Paige said 'Aww!' and I said 'Oh wow!' so MIKA jst shrugged and said 'They're sticky so they'll stick to anything. He gave me and Paige a few and I said 'I want to have like 14 of these on my bed' and MIKA laughed. So then he goes 'It quite late. Can I stay at your house?' So I (obviously) said yes and we were in my (unusually) clean bedroom. Most of the stuff from my room was missing. There wereno psters on the wall, the TV and wardrobe was gone. But the boxeswith my stuffed toys were still there and my old bed was there but my little sister had her new one. While we were there it was just me and him. We were mucking around with the sticky toys and my ones. We were making a mess and laughing the whole time. He stuck some red letters on the back of my door and I asked what it was. 'You know you asked for an autograph earlier? Well this is a website address and it has something that you would like a lot more than an autograph.' I was touched. So then, on the subject of websites, I asked 'Do you really read the forums?' He kind of blushed and mumbled something, so I said 'In some way I hope not; some of the things the others put on there!' (I blamed it all on you:biggrin2:)

He slept on the futon underneath my little sisters bed. I slept opposite him so we talked for most of the night, while my little sister slept. I don't remember much but the subject of guys came up and I remember him saying that I was smart and beautiful and one day I'd find a guy to like me for that (aww I loved that bit). We fell asleep and when I woke up the next morning he was still there, but asleep. I wnet downstairs and I had some breakfast. When I came back upstairs, MIKA was awake and had put on Realx. When I walked in, I laughed and asked why he'd put it on. The CD then started to skip. I thought 'Oh my god! He's ruined my LICM CD!!' so I looked at it and he hadn't taken the other CD out. When I told him he laughed and apologized. So I put the CD on and went number 3. A song started that I didn't recognise and MIKA said 'Oh for god sake I hate this song. Change it.' I thought to myself, 'You sung and wrote it though...' I listened to it for another 5 seconds and it turned out to be Loverboy (well, with like 3 of the same lyrics and a totally different tune). I couldn't find Relax again. We did a couple of things (I forgot what) and he stayed another night. The next morning my mum called me.

I went downstairs and she said 'Becky, it is now time for your friend to leave' so I went upstairs and told MIKA. He was okay with it and he left. Then I realised I never got my autograph or photo. So I ran up to the field and someone that looked like Jeeves (you know the guy off the website askjeeves.com) pointed in the direction he'd run in. He was like halfway acroos the field so I called him. On the way to running up to him, I noticed he was talking to James Morrison, who laughed and whispered something to MIKA when he saw me (obviously nasty) and MIKA started being nasty to me so I said to him 'Just forget it' and walked back. I was upset and angry with him, and I was thinking how out of order he was when I heard someone shout 'Becky!' so I thought 'Yay! He came to apologise!' So I turned round and it turned out to be my primary school deputy head teacher who said 'I just noticed your front door was open and I thought it was best if I let you know.' I was dissapointed it wasn't MIKA so I had a look around but he was gone. So I mumbled back 'Oh. Thanks.' I walked back to my house and went up to my bedroom and cried. The next morning my mum came up to my room and said 'You have post.' And then she walked out again. The letter was from mika. I don't remember much of it but what I do remeber I'll put down.

Dear Becky,

Thanks for letting me stay at yours.

You're so lucky to have a family. I don't have much of one and the one that I do have hate me.

Love,

MIKA

I thought this was weird so I wrote back

Dear MIKA,

What about your sisters?

Thats as far as I got. I woke up with another splitting headache and my arms hurting and hearing the front door being slammed.

I forgot to mention,MIKA wore a pair of dark blue jeans, white trainers, a white top and black braces:biggrin2:

Sorry it was so long.

Well,I had adream last night. It was good, then it went bad then it just went really weird.It's another long one.

Me and my little sister werelining up to get MIKA's autograph in HMV London again,on the release of Big Girl. We were quite far back (fifth to last) but the time went quickly and I got a photo, autograph (on a bit of paper-not the CD) and a hug. I was surprised as the sercurity guard stood there like a lemon he didn't do anything really. MIKA seemed tired and that part was kind of fuzzy, so I can't give to many details. I have a feeling this was my dreams dream

Then I was all of a sudden outside my little sisters school/my primary school. It was lovely and sunny and I could see a number of people in summer stuff. I was saying 'Paige! Podge! (My little sister.Realname/nickname) Come on, we have to get to the end of the line so those stupid security guards don't push us around!' So we pushed ourselves to the end of this line and my little brother, my dad, and my mum walked up from the playground of the school. My dad says 'What are you doing?' and I said 'We're going to see MIKA!' Now, Mika was at a table, on a stage, on the other side of the road. There was a massive queue right across the road. So we lined up for a while, and then I remembered I was meant to have something to be signed. So I went to Paige 'Oh my god! I forgot to buy the CDs!' and she goes 'You div! Go get them, quickly!' So I ran round the corner, and I was standing next to a HMV store (not usually there lol) so I went in, searching for the BGYAB CD and my brain was saying 'It isn't realeased yet. It can't be.' But I was convinced it was, so I asked a worker there. She was about 60 and wearing a pink awhite flowery dress with a cream cardigan. And she definatly worked there. And she said 'We don't have it in stock at the moment. You missed it hunny. Maybe tommorow.' And I just smiled and ran out of the shop. I ran back to the queue and Paige was just about to be seen. By now, It must have been 9pm and it was pitch black. I could just about see MIKA because of how dark it was. The security guard had gone so It was just me, Paige and MIKA. For a change, MIKA was MIKA. He looked like him and sounded like him.

So me and Paige got up there and my heat was beating faster than light and I could feel me going red (in a dream!). So he goes 'Hi Becky' and I said 'Hi. Umm, I'm really sorry but would you mind signing a bit of paper for us? Its just I forgot about buying the single and now they've sold out.' And in mock hurt he says 'Well you're good fans aren't ya?' And me and my little sister giggle while he grins at us. So I whispered to Paige 'Do you have any paper?' just before she answers, Mika picks up this notepad of A4 paper. It has a white background with a large lime green grid and lime green animals in the squares. So I go 'Oh, you have paper.' Mika just nods and pulls a piece out of this notepad. Then he reaches into his bag and pulls out a big piece of card (bigger than the bag. Haha he musta borrowed it off of Mary Poppins) and stuck on the card are a number of soft toys. Paige said 'Aww!' and I said 'Oh wow!' so MIKA jst shrugged and said 'They're sticky so they'll stick to anything. He gave me and Paige a few and I said 'I want to have like 14 of these on my bed' and MIKA laughed. So then he goes 'It quite late. Can I stay at your house?' So I (obviously) said yes and we were in my (unusually) clean bedroom. Most of the stuff from my room was missing. There wereno psters on the wall, the TV and wardrobe was gone. But the boxeswith my stuffed toys were still there and my old bed was there but my little sister had her new one. While we were there it was just me and him. We were mucking around with the sticky toys and my ones. We were making a mess and laughing the whole time. He stuck some red letters on the back of my door and I asked what it was. 'You know you asked for an autograph earlier? Well this is a website address and it has something that you would like a lot more than an autograph.' I was touched. So then, on the subject of websites, I asked 'Do you really read the forums?' He kind of blushed and mumbled something, so I said 'In some way I hope not; some of the things the others put on there!' (I blamed it all on you:biggrin2:)

He slept on the futon underneath my little sisters bed. I slept opposite him so we talked for most of the night, while my little sister slept. I don't remember much but the subject of guys came up and I remember him saying that I was smart and beautiful and one day I'd find a guy to like me for that (aww I loved that bit). We fell asleep and when I woke up the next morning he was still there, but asleep. I wnet downstairs and I had some breakfast. When I came back upstairs, MIKA was awake and had put on Realx. When I walked in, I laughed and asked why he'd put it on. The CD then started to skip. I thought 'Oh my god! He's ruined my LICM CD!!' so I looked at it and he hadn't taken the other CD out. When I told him he laughed and apologized. So I put the CD on and went number 3. A song started that I didn't recognise and MIKA said 'Oh for god sake I hate this song. Change it.' I thought to myself, 'You sung and wrote it though...' I listened to it for another 5 seconds and it turned out to be Loverboy (well, with like 3 of the same lyrics and a totally different tune). I couldn't find Relax again. We did a couple of things (I forgot what) and he stayed another night. The next morning my mum called me.

I went downstairs and she said 'Becky, it is now time for your friend to leave' so I went upstairs and told MIKA. He was okay with it and he left. Then I realised I never got my autograph or photo. So I ran up to the field and someone that looked like Jeeves (you know the guy off the website askjeeves.com) pointed in the direction he'd run in. He was like halfway acroos the field so I called him. On the way to running up to him, I noticed he was talking to James Morrison, who laughed and whispered something to MIKA when he saw me (obviously nasty) and MIKA started being nasty to me so I said to him 'Just forget it' and walked back. I was upset and angry with him, and I was thinking how out of order he was when I heard someone shout 'Becky!' so I thought 'Yay! He came to apologise!' So I turned round and it turned out to be my primary school deputy head teacher who said 'I just noticed your front door was open and I thought it was best if I let you know.' I was dissapointed it wasn't MIKA so I had a look around but he was gone. So I mumbled back 'Oh. Thanks.' I walked back to my house and went up to my bedroom and cried. The next morning my mum came up to my room and said 'You have post.' And then she walked out again. The letter was from mika. I don't remember much of it but what I do remeber I'll put down.

Dear Becky,

Thanks for letting me stay at yours.

You're so lucky to have a family. I don't have much of one and the one that I do have hate me.

Love,

MIKA

I thought this was weird so I wrote back

Dear MIKA,

What about your sisters?

Thats as far as I got. I woke up with another splitting headache and my arms hurting and hearing the front door being slammed.

I forgot to mention,MIKA wore a pair of dark blue jeans, white trainers, a white top and black braces:biggrin2:

Sorry it was so long.

WOW!

Now that's what I call a proper dream!! It was epic. I love how James Morrisson snuck in there :roftl:

hii everybody!!!

Well, it's the first I dream about Mika (yehh ...maybe I'm not enough obssessed...:blink: ) but it was really interesting & not too long...:

I dreamt that Mika won something at the Mtv music awards...& I was watching his pics on the MFC:cool:

MAybe it's a sign....or....I've became addicted to the picture captions thread :naughty: ...

i can just imagine Mika doing that but theres only one way to find out :naughty:

we need to get a heavily pregnany woman into a Mika concert :naughty:

Rofl.

I'm fetile...:wink2:

A dream I forgot to post here couple of days ago..

My mum, her friend, Mika and I were in my kitchen...

I waited untill my mum and her friend went out (they were babbling about stuff) and then I asked Mika if he wanted to eat

He answered politely "yes thank you" so I took something out of the fridge and said "I'm so glad that we now have a microwave, it's so much easier......" (we really bought a new one last week)

He was like OK and giggled a bit....then waited for his food to be ready...

He sat on one of our comfy chairs and looked very "well behaved" *LOL*

Next thing I know I took his empty plate and he said the food was delicious.

I smiled and then went to get some stuff.....when I came back it was the LICM album and some papers and drawing that I wanted Mika to sign...

He said "Oo yes of course I'll do that for you dear" so I put the stuff on the table and he started to sign everything..... I was happy like a child that's gonna get candy

Then out of nowhere he asked me the most weird question, "Was the red pepper you had in the dish real?" and I said "Yes..uumm......I'm sure cause I'm the one that cooked it" then we both laughed hysterically and the dream ended.....

:blink::naughty:

A dream I forgot to post here couple of days ago..

My mum, her friend, Mika and I were in my kitchen...

I waited untill my mum and her friend went out (they were babbling about stuff) and then I asked Mika if he wanted to eat

He answered politely "yes thank you" so I took something out of the fridge and said "I'm so glad that we now have a microwave, it's so much easier......" (we really bought a new one last week)

He was like OK and giggled a bit....then waited for his food to be ready...

He sat on one of our comfy chairs and looked very "well behaved" *LOL*

Next thing I know I took his empty plate and he said the food was delicious.

I smiled and then went to get some stuff.....when I came back it was the LICM album and some papers and drawing that I wanted Mika to sign...

He said "Oo yes of course I'll do that for you dear" so I put the stuff on the table and he started to sign everything..... I was happy like a child that's gonna get candy

Then out of nowhere he asked me the most weird question, "Was the red pepper you had in the dish real?" and I said "Yes..uumm......I'm sure cause I'm the one that cooked it" then we both laughed hysterically and the dream ended.....

:blink::naughty:

hahaha, what a funny dream! the red pepper part really reminds me of the dreams that i have..where things just don't make any sense at all but it all occurs very matter-of-factly. :roftl:

I'm still waiting for Mika to make an appearance in my dreams! I had one Mika-related one awhile back but he wasn't actually there :blink: I just arrived at his concert and then had to leave before he came onstage..and then I heard about it afterwards from friends who informed me that Mika had talked about adopting a daughter. so STRANGE! hopefully i'll have a proper dream tonight :bleh:

hahaha, what a funny dream! the red pepper part really reminds me of the dreams that i have..where things just don't make any sense at all but it all occurs very matter-of-factly. :roftl:

I'm still waiting for Mika to make an appearance in my dreams! I had one Mika-related one awhile back but he wasn't actually there :blink: I just arrived at his concert and then had to leave before he came onstage..and then I heard about it afterwards from friends who informed me that Mika had talked about adopting a daughter. so STRANGE! hopefully i'll have a proper dream tonight :bleh:

Red pepper haha don't know where that came from xD

But I do cook a lot...

I read your dream before, so heartbreaking not being able to see him once you're there and all (know how that feels :thumbdown: )...

And before I never thought I would remember a Mika dream...my tip is just keep sticking to this forum :roftl::bleh:

Red pepper haha don't know where that came from xD

But I do cook a lot...

I read your dream before, so heartbreaking not being able to see him once you're there and all (know how that feels :thumbdown: )...

And before I never thought I would remember a Mika dream...my tip is just keep sticking to this forum :roftl::bleh:

Aww yeah, I remember you traveling all that way to go see him in real life :(:thumbdown:

I swear I've tried everything :bleh: The other day I set my alarm clock thingy so that I could listen to LICM as I went to sleep..and I still didn't remember any sort of dream. Maybe I should just try to block him out of my mind and not do anything and THEN i'll have a Mika dream! haha

Aww yeah, I remember you traveling all that way to go see him in real life :(:thumbdown:

I swear I've tried everything :bleh: The other day I set my alarm clock thingy so that I could listen to LICM as I went to sleep..and I still didn't remember any sort of dream. Maybe I should just try to block him out of my mind and not do anything and THEN i'll have a Mika dream! haha

Yeah that sucked haha but Oh well life goes on....glad he got better AND I will see him in august *woooho*

Yes maybe that'll work, just block him out of your mind.... that's easy

Yeah that sucked haha but Oh well life goes on....glad he got better AND I will see him in august *woooho*

Yes maybe that'll work, just block him out of your mind.... that's easy

Oh yeah, so easy....:bleh:

Hi guys.

My most recent dream about Mika happened yesterday night. It was about winning a competition to go and see Mika in concert, the full prize included: two tickets to see Mika live,in London, luxury accomodation in a five star hotel in London, £500 spending moneyeach, and backstage to meet and greet Mika. I went to the concert with my mum after we had watched the show we got taken backstage wher we met Mika and got the chance to ask him some questions I asked him why he decided to become a popstar, and I also asked Mika for his mobile phone number, and guess what he obliged and then my offered Mika the chance to stay with us for the night and he obliged yet again.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerchinga!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekelly2007