Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Oh - I listen to music while I sleep and lately I've been listening only to Mika so I see all sorts of weird crap luckily mostly I can't remember but once I dremt that I had to preform Lollipop and I looked just so stupid and forgot all the words and stuff :shocked::roftl:

Oh - I listen to music while I sleep and lately I've been listening only to Mika so I see all sorts of weird crap luckily mostly I can't remember but once I dremt that I had to preform Lollipop and I looked just so stupid and forgot all the words and stuff :shocked::roftl:

I tried to do that but still no Mikadreams Upset.gif

I dreamed that I fed Mika with honey o.O

I don't remember much more though...

Oh I remember something more from that dream! He had girls in a metal box :blink: Tiny girls, and he had them like when you caught insects and had them in a jar as a child.

Much better dream with only the honey-part ^^

I had my first (and only) Mikadream right after my friend had told me it wasn't so bad that I can't listen to Mika in the night because I can dream about him. And I was like "As if", since I've never had a dream that I'd really really wanted.

My dream was like a book I read months ago, where a star comes to a girl's school and the girl is the only one who knows who he really is. Except that in my dream I was really stupid and didn't talk to Mika though he was on his own all the time. Then suddenly everyone realized it was him and ran after him and he came to me and my friends so we could rescue him. It's the best dream I ever had, be jealous :biggrin2:

I think that reading all of the concert reports here last night caused me to dream, but I had a slightly odd one.

At first I was in front of my computer chatting on, I guess it was MFC, though the page was white with pink writing, and I was trying to get in contact with someone from here who was supposed to be flying in from France to go to the Mika concert with me (I don't know where that came from...), though the concert was that night and the person still hadn't left yet.

Well, since they couldn't come, I invited about five other people instead, all people from school who are not even my friends, and went. We were at the concert, I was front center, and Mika came out, everybody started screaming, but instead of going to the microphone he came over to me, bent down and said, "How was the dance? Tell me about it."

Then I woke up. WTF?!

I went back to sleep, and dreamed that I was getting an autograph from him after the show, and I handed him a card that I made. He picked up his marker and started to draw stick figures on the outside of it. I said, "No, it's for you. Keep it." Then he folded it up, put it in his pocket, and then my alarm woke me.

Oh I remember something more from that dream! He had girls in a metal box :blink: Tiny girls, and he had them like when you caught insects and had them in a jar as a child.

Much better dream with only the honey-part ^^

:roftl: :roftl: I had better not read that; now I'm sure it will haunt me tonight....creepy....:eek:

This is a detailed description of the first dream I ever had of 'MIKA'. It was strange, and to be honest, I'd rather call it a nightmare now:biggrin2: The other I had was just me watching him on telly and stuff, being overly obsessed. I think at one point in one dream I stalked him and he screamed at me to leave him alone and I said 'Not til ya marry me.' which was a bit strange for me, as I don't plan on marrying anyone (including MIKA i'm afraid) anytime soon:biggrin2: Plus, I'd never ask him. I did post this elsewhere, but I didn't know about this thread

The very first I had was on Monday Night/Tuesday Morning of 23rd/24th April (hehe I know the date, only because I was going to see him the next day).

I dreamt I was going up to London, to go see him perform. On the way there I met another Mika fan that was about my age (14). No one I had ever seen in my life, yet I kind of recognise her, no idea where from though. Anyway, we went back to this grubby little apartment. It was tiny. There was a little TV on a chest of drawers, a wonky-looking wooden char, a posh but dirty looking double bed, a wardrobe I can remember much and a little desk with a computer on it. The floor was covered in hay (??) and the walls were a grubby white and VERY damp. Where I was standing, there wasn't enough room to swing a cat. The place was packed with the stuff.

This girl I was with (Kayley or Kerry I think her name was) was on the computer, while I was standing in her house in my bright pink starry jim-jams and talking leopard slippers on (which no one metioned, apparently it was normal lol). There were two cats there, which were very affectionate. One was black and white with no tail and one ginger and white one. I was just saying how gorgeous these cats were (they were actually kinda grubby too. Not very fluffy, and they were kind of scary to be honest) when the apartment door opened. A really overweight guy, covered in god knows what (stains all over this dirty white top he had on) and a pair of blue tracksuit bottoms with two white stipes down the side of each leg came in. He had longish messy hair and a long stubble (it wan't a beard yet.) He was, to put it mildly, absolutly horrible. My heart skipped a beat. He says to this girl, totally blanking the fact I was there, 'Hi Kerry/Kayley' and you know what she says back?

'Hi MIKA.' I know. I knew in my dream it was him (god knows how) and I just kinda stood there and thought, he looks different from the love today video. (DIFFERENT??!!! THE GUY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING THAT COULD HAVE REMOTELY MADE ME THINK IT WAS HIM!!)

So Kerry (I'll call her that for now) goes to him, 'Oh, by the way, this is my friend Becky. She adores you.' (I thought after the dream Thanks! If it had been the real MIKA in real life I would have killed you! Talk about embarassing! Plus at the time I didn't adore him. I had no idea what he was like. I hate stuck up people, like this guy in the dream was) So I went bright red and looked at this guy. He just grunted at me and started looking at the post (no idea where this came from).

Kerry then turned off the computer and said 'Right lets go.' To which I replied, 'Where?' she then told me to where he was performing, which apparently was in WHSmiths (a bookshop, I know, how weird).

So, after me getting a few grunts after me telling him how much I liked his songs (rude!), we arrived at this old looking bar. It was a cross between a cowboy bar (you know like the ones on all those old cowboy films) and a dance club. There were like 10 people there. And they were only there because of the bar.

I said 'Why are we here?' and Kerry said really brightly 'He's performing here. Its nice isn't it?'

I kinda mumbled a yeah thinking, what a dump. So this guy pulled himself up on stage, and started singing 'Love Today' absolutly perfectly.

After the song, I was clapping along with Kerry, and then I woke up.

I was so glad when I actually met MIKA he wasn't stuck up like this guy was. I was scared he'd actually be like him!

I had a mika dream two nights ago, YES!

okay. well heres how it went

My friend was trying to interview him, but i showed up, and kept annoying her, which was making him laugh (that laugh of his!!:wub2: ), and stole the show, so i got to interview him instead. :biggrin2:

I haven't had any crazy dreams. The one I really remember is of Mika and I going clothes shopping (what?). We had fun. Found some good stuff....:thumb_yello:

Most of my dreams lately are about school...only one week left and then I can maybe have dreams that don't have me stuck in a lab!!

I haven't had any crazy dreams. The one I really remember is of Mika and I going clothes shopping (what?). We had fun. Found some good stuff....:thumb_yello:

Most of my dreams lately are about school...only one week left and then I can maybe have dreams that don't have me stuck in a lab!!

ohh luckkkyy, i have like 17 more school days lefft

OK I had my first one the other night and it was weird.

I was being stalked by some bloke. Everytime I turned around he was there. Don't know who he was. Anyway I'm in a restaurant and there are loads of tables. And this guy is really pestering me. And I spot Mika at the other side of the restaurant and I keep looking at him, begging him to help me and he doesn't! So I spot my the guy from my avatar, crouch down next to him and ask for him his help. I said something along the lines of "can you help me. Pretend you're my friend. This man won't leave me alone" and he did. Then I guess I must have woken up because that's all I remember!

I'm glad this thread popped up again, because the other night I had THE MOST BIZARRE dream about Mika.

I dreamt that I went to one of his concerts and he came on with this really short haircut, and I mean short. His hair was kind of plastered to his head, and I was in such shock, I couldn't move or take my eyes off it. I spent the whole time with my mouth aghast:jawdrop: like this.

I'm glad this thread popped up again, because the other night I had THE MOST BIZARRE dream about Mika.

I dreamt that I went to one of his concerts and he came on with this really short haircut, and I mean short. His hair was kind of plastered to his head, and I was in such shock, I couldn't move or take my eyes off it. I spent the whole time with my mouth aghast:jawdrop: like this.

What a nightmare:boxed: Did he still look good? I mean, he's Mika after all, even with short hair *shivers*

OK I had my first one the other night and it was weird.

I was being stalked by some bloke. Everytime I turned around he was there. Don't know who he was. Anyway I'm in a restaurant and there are loads of tables. And this guy is really pestering me. And I spot Mika at the other side of the restaurant and I keep looking at him, begging him to help me and he doesn't! So I spot my the guy from my avatar, crouch down next to him and ask for him his help. I said something along the lines of "can you help me. Pretend you're my friend. This man won't leave me alone" and he did. Then I guess I must have woken up because that's all I remember!

very strange hmm :blink:

NO haha can't imagine that, :roftl:

Um haven't had a dream yet :sneaky2: BUT maybe I'll get one on saturday night :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Haha, that's very creepy Becky! I hate it when I have dreams where people are supposed to be people that they are not...So weird! :thumb_yello: I'm amazed that you remembered such detail!

Well, it was a MIKA dream. And it was my first one. And it scared the hell outta me:biggrin2:

Do I have a slightly guilty conscience?:shocked: This dream is indirectly about Mika but still laden with meaning..

Dreamt that I woke up in the night to find my husband was going crazy taking the computer to bits and talking gibberish and wearing this bright red shirt (not his normal style) and I say to him, "what's going on??" And he says "You tell me! How come the computer's memory tells me you've made 50,000 (:roftl: :roftl: as if!) posts on some Mika website? Is it that I don't dress colourfully enough?? Why are you so obsessed with Mika? And (this is the best bit) who the hell is Freddiesdouble??" He was really frantic, poor thing!

At this point in the dream I actually woke up and found I was giggling to myself (I do this quite a lot apparantely).

I feel terribly guilty about this dream though, my poor long suffering husband, maybe I need to give the Mika thing a rest and give him a bit more attention!

:roftl: It's obviously preying on my mind:shocked: !!

Scary Gata!!!

I dreamt my brother had won 7 tickets for a Bloodhound Gang concert, and of course I could bring a friend.. but the thing is.. The concert was inside this huge CIRCUS TENT!! Just like Mika wanted it :naughty:

I had another one last night. Its a little hazy though so not much detail.

I was sitting in my kitchen doing something thinking 'I want a decent MIKA dream (lol)' and them my brother come in and says 'I had a dream of MIKA last night'. So I got all jealous and went 'and?'. And goes on about this dream where he had a fight with MIKA and killed him (!!) I saw this dream too. Poor MIKA, he was wearing a white top, braces and his red jeans and my little brother was thrashing him! MIKA had no chance, despite the fact he is way bigger than him. I just said 'oh. Go away now'. Thats all I remember.