Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Oh the last dream that i had that i remember was a few days ago...

I had been employed to work with Simon Pegg in the new series of Spaced.

and basically we had to do the same scene over and over again and then we would break for 30mins and the directors kept altering the script so we had to keep doing it over and over again and the pay was rubbish :naughty:

It was soo weird for a dream but it was pretty kewl aswell :naughty:

Bah fine I'll tell! I am so gonna be banned. :roftl:

Okay so i was working at this fashion agency and I was one of the people that made the clothes. Everyone else was on lunch break or something but my boss wouldn't let me off so I was forced to stay. I was looking at the clothes on the racks, which were attached and stacked on the walls for some reason, when someone whispers hello in my ear. I turn around and...yeah you can guess who's standing there:blush-anim-cl: ...and he wrapped his arms around my waist and asked why I was still there. I told him about my boss and then he was like, "Let's get you out of this place" and he picked me up and carried me off somewhere dark and...uh...yeah...:blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Oh my gah don't blame me, blame Mika! He's too hot!!!

Bah fine I'll tell! I am so gonna be banned. :roftl:

Okay so i was working at this fashion agency and I was one of the people that made the clothes. Everyone else was on lunch break or something but my boss wouldn't let me off so I was forced to stay. I was looking at the clothes on the racks, which were attached and stacked on the walls for some reason, when someone whispers hello in my ear. I turn around and...yeah you can guess who's standing there:blush-anim-cl: ...and he wrapped his arms around my waist and asked why I was still there. I told him about my boss and then he was like, "Let's get you out of this place" and he picked me up and carried me off somewhere dark and...uh...yeah...:blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Oh my gah don't blame me, blame Mika! He's too hot!!!

Soooooo romantic!!! And HOT!!!!

Girls, you make me laugh !

You are worse than I will ever be !!!!

Poor Mika ! All those strange things we make him do in our dreams !!!!! Not to mention the dirty ones !!!!!!!:sneaky2:

I had another dream last night..... i was in lost in Italy, i really dont know how i got there :blink: just as i was walking past a beautiful little sweet shop, Mika came out with the band and loadsa lollipops! I was like 'OMG Mika let me have a pic with you' and he said 'oh hi, its Laura right? i read the forum, i guess u like my hands' :wink2::naughty: he said he was in a rush but not to worry as he was coming to my college the next day and he gave me his number!!! :blush-anim-cl:..........and yeh thats when i woke up

I had another dream last night..... i was in lost in Italy, i really dont know how i got there :blink: just as i was walking past a beautiful little sweet shop, Mika came out with the band and loadsa lollipops! I was like 'OMG Mika let me have a pic with you' and he said 'oh hi, its Laura right? i read the forum, i guess u like my hands' :wink2::naughty: he said he was in a rush but not to worry as he was coming to my college the next day and he gave me his number!!! :blush-anim-cl:..........and yeh thats when i woke up

hehehe

thats a lovely dream shame you woke up too Early :wink2:

I had one the other night..but it sucked! I was going to Mika's concert with my mom, and once we got to the venue, I saw one of my teachers there...and she got to sit right in front of the stage! I was so annoyed because we apparently had tickets for the balcony or something. Anyway, we sat down and everything was fine until we stood up and someone stole our seats! And then we left the concert for some reason before it even started. Then someone told me afterward that Mika had told the audience during the show that he had an adoptive daughter! :shocked: It was pretty much the weirdest dream ever. Thinking about it now, I'm laughing at the absurdity of it all, but I remember waking up feeling really depressed!

I hope I have a better Mika dream soon :lol3:

(I have, however, had some pretty good daydreams while staring at the wall following standardized testing this week! ahahahaha)

This night I dreamt about him again. Thankfully, I didn't wake up with some of his songs singing in my head...my head was full only about the dream.

It's difficoult to explain it, also because it has a psychologycal meaning, about my personal story( I recognize this, it's my craft :mf_rosetinted: )...But it will be interesting for you the matter that, among other events of the dream, I remember Mika after a shower with his wet hair and... a pink bathrobe...:roftl:

Hi everyone.

I normally end up having 2 or 3 dreams a night that concern Mika.

The wierdest on is about me inviting Mika around to my house and us spending the night talking about football and music until about 3am the next morning.

P.S. oh by the way, Kerching!!!!!!!

Cheers,

gracekwlly2007

LMFAO!!

Shelby! i loved your dream!!! It was sooo romantic !!! lol I love reading all of the dreams

you all make me laff!!! lol speshally the nawty ones! I can imagine MIKA's face!! lol soree mika [ darling :P ] But we just love you so much we cnat help it! xxxx