Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Okay, so I dreamed this last night. Hahaha. It's really strange.

Mika wanted me up on stage on his concert, and I had to sit on a flying elephant, that went up and down. While he was singing. And after that, he came up to me and hugged me and told me how fantastic I was:roftl:

Great dream, huh...flying elephant and stuff:roftl:

lol almost like my user name X]

I had a dream that I met Mika then he took me home as his pet.... O.o like if youve seen South Park where Paris Hilton takes Butters home as her pet

it was bizare lol

lol almost like my user name X]

I had a dream that I met Mika then he took me home as his pet.... O.o like if youve seen South Park where Paris Hilton takes Butters home as her pet

it was bizare lol

Haha! He can use me as a pet anytime:naughty:

:roftl:

Haha! He can use me as a pet anytime:naughty:

:roftl:

haha oh trust me im not complaining ;] haha if that actually happened i think i be all 'oh...my.....god...... you are my master, i AM your pet, make me do stuff for your amusement -bows-'

i have too big-a imagination lol shut up X]

So I've never had a dream about Mika (because I'm not a crazy obsessed fan, right?) but apparently my friends are now having dreams about him on my behalf!

I talked to one of my friends after I came back from the concert, and she's not really much of a Mika fan--she's more into Patrick Wolf.

Anyway, so the next day she posts this on her blog:

I went to sleep around 4am because I stayed up talking. My entire dream was about Mika. I went to one of his concerts and I basically kidnapped him. I told him about Jack and he remembered her. I asked him if we could take a picture together for MySpace but then we had to run away from his guards. Something something, it was a good dream. I even remember the part where we were saying goodbye, I actually held out my arms while I was in bed thinking that I had a camera, then I realized that it was just a dream.

Ha! I make people love Mika THROUGH THEIR DREAMS.

--Jack

My mum had one, when I found out I wasn't going to be in the BGYAB video. He came round and said he desparatly wanted me to be in his new video for Lollipop. He also said he wanted me to go out with him. I was estatic and asked my mum, and she kept saying 'yeah, but he can't, he's gay' and mika replied 'I know but I really like her' and it went on like that for a while. I thought it was quite funny.

But I prefer it when he's in MY dreams.

He also said he wanted me to go out with him. I was estatic and asked my mum, and she kept saying 'yeah, but he can't, he's gay' and mika replied 'I know but I really like her'

ROFL! :roftl:

My dreams have been generally Mika-less recently, though I'm sure I had a dream where a whole album's worth of Mika songs that I hadn't heard before ended up on the internet, and I was gonna listen to them...

Last night..i was dreaming about Mika...and I hope my dream come true..:

I was at school...And its 4 days before 'prom'...

Suddenly i saw Mika...*starts screaming*..

everone was looking at me and ask me why i must scream...

And i said: !! THERE IS MIKA !!.......(everyone knows that im in love with Mika..) so they sad that i just was dreaming...

But when it was prom...my teacher said: 'We have a suprise...here is.....MIKA!'....and so..my first Mika concert at my school....:biggrin2: ..

There was only one problem...no one likes him...:blink: ..

so everyone starts screaming..and start throw things at him...:shocked:

And..then..(there is a boy at my school who I hate..and he hates me...)..

HE KILLED MIKA!!!!!! :shocked: .....

Now I hate that boy more! ..

mine was amazing, this is how it went-

i was standing in the park just near my old primary school, i'd been wondering around, i was looking for something. i dont know what. i suddenly realised there was no-one in the park, i hadn't noticed that before.

suddenly MIKA appeared out of nowhere, WITH NO SHIRT ON! he sort of just drifted around a bit, looking lost. the he spotted me, he made a beeline straight for me, by this time i was on the verge of passing out... walking up to me til he was about a foot away from me, i just stared at him, we stared at each other for ages. then he held out a big fat black permenant marker, and said.

"i love you, your movies rock, with you sign my chest??" (his BARE chest might i add).

so i leaned forward and signed his chest, he felt a bit sweaty, but i was like "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!". then he was leaning forward, and just as he was leaning forward............

my alarm went of!!!

it wa bizaare, i woke rather dazed. the dream was the best i've had in years. but i couldn't believe that it was so detailed, it felt so real. i immediatly wrote down every detail in my diary, not wanting to forget it.

"my movies"? thats so kool, i must have been famous or something. i was deffinetly me though, not someone else, i was wearing my clothes: my favo jacket and jeans.

awesome dream, i wish it had gone for longer.... stupid alarm.... grrr..!!

Another dream last night. It was actually nice for a change. Well, ish.

I was chatting to my friend, Shanice, about the fair that had come round.

"I haven't got much money." She'd said.

"Me neither, but guess what!" I'd said, all excited.

"I know, Mika will be there. You said."

"Weird, isn't it? We're going." So, I went home, and got changed. Then I went out again and it was raining and my top was being awkward. So I ran indoors again.

"Mum! I need a new t-shirt, I can see Mika like this!" I called, running into the kitchen. So she got me a new top and I went outside.

"I can't go now. I'll see you later." My friend said, running home. So, I went by myself, and saw another one of my friends, Hayley with her baby siter and her mum.

"Hey." She waved.

"I have to go. I'm going to see Mika!" I said, smiling away. So, I went off and ended up in the library. I saw Mika signing stuff for people. I realised I needed something for him to sign. So I went up to the counter and asked for some paper. Then I saw Hayley and her sister again.

"Are you going to get that signed?" She asked.

"Yeah. I can't wait!" I grinned back. Then these people behind the counter gave me some with writing on it, so I thought, its better than nothing. So I lined up with everyone else, then thought, My phone! and I checked, and I had it in my pocket. 'Good, I can get a photo.' I was at the end of the queue (again) and I finally got there. I was quite red, and I said "Hi, can you sign this for me? I know it's got writing on it, but it doesn't matter." He looked at me and just stormed off through the door behind him (it was meant to be an IT suite but it was now a hall, for a party.

So I went a sat on one of those square kid cushion things, not too pleased. Then Hayley came up to me.

"Whats wrong?" She asked. I explained.

"What a twat. Don't worry about it." She said, going off. So I sat there daydreaming for a while, and then this woman in a uit came up to me and gave me a piece of paper with 2 X stickers on it (no idea why) and big card thing with beautifully drawn but funny coloured flowers on it, a signed bit of paper and something else (not sure what, but it was massive). She said "It's from Mika." I thanked her an asked if she could thank him for me.

"Well, as you've obviously got nothing better to do, maybe I can sort out a personal meeting." She smiled and I nodded. She went off through the door that Mika went through. So, I sat there, looking through this stuff. Most of it was signed (except the X thing) and the big card thing had a note in it (I think in was in another language) and then my mum, sister and brother turned up.

"Go away." I said huffily. Then Paige sat on all my stuff.

"Paige!!" I said, as the unknown thing ripped. So they all left and I went into this hall thing, where some girl from my primary school was and a number of other people her age were.

"Oh, I forgot, Mika is ready to see you now." She whispered to me. I asked where it was.

She went through another door and we were in a corrdor resembling mine.

"Where?" I asked.

"In the basement, but you have to find him." She said nodding at a tiny door underneath some stairs. I went through. When I got to the bottom, there was another corridor. I wnet into the kitchen, when a little boy was sitting.

"Where is he?" I asked, smiling. He just shrugged, so I went down the corridor some more, and saw a room with a mattress by the wall. The was a big lump behind it so I pulled it down. Mika was there and stood up properly so I grinned and said 'hi'. I went up to him and hugged him as if we were friends that hadn't seen each other in ages or something. We chatted for while (don't know what about) and then I asked for a photo, so he got out his phone and started to sort it out.

Then I woke up. Strange, but it was a good dream.

:roftl: my mika dream (last night): he danced for me to... i think it was 'love today' and it was a very funny choreography... and suddenly the music turned off and he disappeared behind a purple glass wall *crazy*

I am new (less than an hour) and am getting a good laugh (okay, perhaps just a smile) out the forum topics...

As for dreams with Mika...

I sorta wish I had a dream about Mika (or rather, one involving his music). I suffer from awful awful nightmares (not to mention a small bout of depression) and perhaps just once I could have something that involved up-beat music...:wub2:

So I had a messed up Mika dream.

I was in some crowded public place reading a bulletin board, and right in the middle of it was a poster advertising a Mika cruise - a seven night cruise around the Mediterranean. Mika would be on board and would play two of the nights, and the rest of the time he and his band members would just relax and hang out with other passengers. And of course, MFC members would get first dibs on tickets! (I clearly remember seeing the MFC logo on this poster, lol).

Next thing I know my fiance and I are in a hotel room somewhere - I think it was Venice, as that's where this cruise was departing from. My fiance was complaining that he was afraid that Cherisse was going to attack him with her drumstick :boxed: Anyhow, I went to get something from my luggage and realized I'd somehow grabbed Mika's luggage by accident. (Totally not realistic, since my luggage is pink and yellow with orange stripes). Anyhow, I realized it was Mika's luggage and tried not to snoop, but inside were the orginal lyrics to "Grace Kelly" in Mika's handwriting, and a huge jar of flavoured jelly beans. Then it cut to some strange guy who I didn't recognize telling me that if Mika didn't get his jelly beans back, it would end his career as a singer.

That's all I remember. My subconscious has issues! Although, a Mika cruise would be freaking amazing...:biggrin2:

I had a nightmare! And a Dream about mika..

Here's my dream.

So, my family found out, that we won the lottery two weeks before my birthday party, so we decided to plan this huge bash to celebrate our win/my birthday. Well, of course, for my birthday, MIKA HAD TO BE THERE & my dad called up some people, who called up some other people, and next thing i knew, he was moving into in my new house, well guest house, next to my huge house, with his whole band. And, i had my party, and right when he was about to perform, my alarm clock went off :thumbdown: .

My nightmare...

In my nightmare, i picked up the newspaper, and i was reading, when i came across a page that said "Mika, pop sensation, dead in car crash at 22 years old". And in my dream, i was posting about it on the forums, but no one believed me! Yeah it was weird. :blink:

I had a nightmare! And a Dream about mika..

Here's my dream.

So, my family found out, that we won the lottery two weeks before my birthday party, so we decided to plan this huge bash to celebrate our win/my birthday. Well, of course, for my birthday, MIKA HAD TO BE THERE & my dad called up some people, who called up some other people, and next thing i knew, he was moving into in my new house, well guest house, next to my huge house, with his whole band. And, i had my party, and right when he was about to perform, my alarm clock went off :thumbdown: .

My nightmare...

In my nightmare, i picked up the newspaper, and i was reading, when i came across a page that said "Mika, pop sensation, dead in car crash at 22 years old". And in my dream, i was posting about it on the forums, but no one believed me! Yeah it was weird. :blink:

1) If he moves into your house and you throw a party, invite me! Montreal's not so far away, I'd totally show up.:punk:

2) Oh god just reading about your nightmare made me shiver. Good thing he's over 22 years old, so we know that's not some type of horrendous premonition. I occasionally worry about him flying so much, but that's just me being ridiculously paranoid...y'know, air travel is statistically safer than crossing the street, etc, etc.

1) If he moves into your house and you throw a party, invite me! Montreal's not so far away, I'd totally show up.:punk:

2) Oh god just reading about your nightmare made me shiver. Good thing he's over 22 years old, so we know that's not some type of horrendous premonition. I occasionally worry about him flying so much, but that's just me being ridiculously paranoid...y'know, air travel is statistically safer than crossing the street, etc, etc.

I worry about that too! But whenever those thoughts enter my mind I immediately try to push them out and convince myself that it's completely ridiculous to worry about such things. :blush-anim-cl:

How does one dream of mika? I really want to lol... but I CANT! Do I have to think about him all the time or something...*sigh

I don't know, I still haven't had a real Mika dream and I think about him all the time :bleh: I even tried listening to his music as I fell asleep a few times and that didn't work! Some people are just lucky, I guess. hahaha

Last night I dreamt I was at Glastonbury. A bit vague, but..

Maximo Park and Calvin Harris were playing on the first day, and at the end of their set Paul Smith (Maximo Park) started going on to the crowd how they shouldn't bother turning up the following day because there was only Mika playing, and "He is kiddies' music" (:naughty: ). he was being really snide.

But then Edith Bowman came out of the wings and onto the stage and started arguing with Paul Smith and saying "No way, Mika is ace, he is going to rock the roof (?) off Glastonbury tomorrow" and she was coming across like the biggest Mika fan ever (as if!).

Then Calvin Harris came on to do his set and he went on about Mika all the way through, and I was there watching thinking "Are he and Mika an item or what?" (:naughty: ). Strange.

:mf_rosetinted:

My dream last night was based on my brother playing for afc wimbledon (he's 8 btw) and becoming this massive ice hockey star because of it(??). It was winter and we had this massive garden. Bigger than a football pitch. Then there were stands around there and everything, full of people. And when my little brother came out everyone cheered. Then this woman came out with about 4 MFC badges on her and started to clear my garden. She looked about 30-40 so I went up and asked where she got the bages (I knew but I wanted to make conversation.) and she said, 'oh, its too complicated to explain' and kept walking. I looked and everyone had left and when I looked back this girl was about 8. We walked to the bus stop by my house (by the time we got there it was summer lol) and chatted telling each other our usernames on here.

Thats all the Mika realated stuff about the dream. The rest of it was about shopping and mobile phones.

I dreamed that I heard the beginning fo Love Today on the radio (dum da da di da di dum) on the radio, and I rushed to turn up the volume. But then it was another song! I was so mad ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, I had yet another Mika dream last night~! XD

Loads of members of the MFC (including me! :biggrin2: ) were gonna be in Mika's new video (though I don't know which song was gonna be released as a new single, LOL). I don't remember chunks of it, but I think I managed to get lost or something while Mika was with me. While we were walking around, we were just kinda chatting about random stuff, and I can remember thinking to myself how I felt totally at ease with him. =) By the time we got back, the video shoot had ended, and I felt really guilty and apologised profusely, but he was really nice about it. Loads of MFC members had left sticky notes saying nice stuff to Mika before they'd left. Then that was the end!

yassy here

i totally agree with enfa and sarah loves mika!!

i am so totally jealous of all those peeps who got to meet mika or even just go to his concert, i don't think he will ever come to aus!!:(

any way my dream was, and don't laugh, me and mika were outside on a bench and talking and he told me about his life and i told him about mine, then he said he had to go so i hugged him gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him i think he is cute!!

he is ten years older than me