Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Well, it was a couple of days ago. But..

I was walking through a town, with high buildings so you couldnt see the sky, and I was walking there with my mother.

Suddenly Mika was there and he gave me a hug. Then he walked away and that was the end of my dream. :o

I had dream about Mika just once. So I was in some kind of hotel and knew Mika was there too. Suddenly I saw in the hall my former classmate and I asked her whether she knew in whatroom Mika stayed. She said in room #11. I don't remember exactly what happened after, but there was a kiss and maybe smth more

i had a really weird Mika dream last night!!!!

me and a few other members from the MFC were in a class room and were really excited because we heard Mika would be teaching us that day so we were all super hyper.

The door opened and in walked Mika ....with a shaven head.

we were all sat there like....:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

then i shouted out are you mika?!?!

and he replyed no ofcourse not im Tim :boxed:

then my mum woke me up as i was late for work :naughty:

i had a really weird Mika dream last night!!!!

me and a few other members from the MFC were in a class room and were really excited because we heard Mika would be teaching us that day so we were all super hyper.

The door opened and in walked Mika ....with a shaven head.

we were all sat there like....:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

then i shouted out are you mika?!?!

and he replyed no ofcourse not im Tim :boxed:

then my mum woke me up as i was late for work :naughty:

ROFL.

I had this lovely dream last night.

Although it was dead strange.

I was sat at the beach with some random mfc members.

I stayed away from the water [ I'm scared of the sea :( ]

&& They said.." come on shireen lets go on this speedboat!"

I was like no thanks!

And they were like " shireen come on...dont b so scared you wont drown"

and they kept telling me to go.

But then i walked off.

And i walked into this post office/ Co-op!

LOL

And i saw MIKA.

HA.

And I walked up and i went " omG"

And he said " your that girl from the tba gig arent you"

I was like :o YOU remmebr me!

He was like yes of course!

Then i went can i have a photo

and he goes of course so i ahd a photo!

and then i kinda like went " Well...i guess your busy...i um better go"

So he went " no im not busy"

ROFL.

and i was like oh" lol

Next thing you know we are walking down the beach holding hands :blush-anim-cl:

It felt so real, when i woke up!

I was like OMG. rofl!

ROFL.

I had this lovely dream last night.

Although it was dead strange.

I was sat at the beach with some random mfc members.

I stayed away from the water [ I'm scared of the sea :( ]

&& They said.." come on shireen lets go on this speedboat!"

I was like no thanks!

And they were like " shireen come on...dont b so scared you wont drown"

and they kept telling me to go.

But then i walked off.

And i walked into this post office/ Co-op!

LOL

And i saw MIKA.

HA.

And I walked up and i went " omG"

And he said " your that girl from the tba gig arent you"

I was like :o YOU remmebr me!

He was like yes of course!

Then i went can i have a photo

and he goes of course so i ahd a photo!

and then i kinda like went " Well...i guess your busy...i um better go"

So he went " no im not busy"

ROFL.

and i was like oh" lol

Next thing you know we are walking down the beach holding hands :blush-anim-cl:

It felt so real, when i woke up!

I was like OMG. rofl!

Haha, I think many would like to order that dreams. Yeah, can imagine how it felt when you woke up :shocked::roftl:

I had a dream this morning that he was on So You Think You Can Dance but not as a guest musical performer. He was competing every week and he was doing these "Fame" type routines.

I recorded it and couldn't wait to get it up on YouTube to show it to MFCers because it seemed that no one knew he was competing on the show even though it had been going on for several weeks.

Can't wait to see Mika on So You Think You Can Dance. That would be great if he wore the outfit he was wearing on PopWorld and did some '80s Fame dances :roftl:

I had a dream this morning that he was on So You Think You Can Dance but not as a guest musical performer. He was competing every week and he was doing these "Fame" type routines.

I recorded it and couldn't wait to get it up on YouTube to show it to MFCers because it seemed that no one knew he was competing on the show even though it had been going on for several weeks.

Can't wait to see Mika on So You Think You Can Dance. That would be great if he wore the outfit he was wearing on PopWorld and did some '80s Fame dances :roftl:

I would LOVE to see Mika on there as a performer! :roftl: His dancing is spectacular!

I had a dream that it was my birthday and Mika was invited at my house to sing for me and some friends !!We danced,had fun ,sang , played some cards and had some good food !!!And after everything finished ,he came near me and kissed me !!!I was shocked !!!

And then I woke up !!!

I've had 4 dreams of mika, all of them left me feeling excited yet depressed waking up. here they are in order! and believe me, i have not forgotten!!

1) late april 2007: I dreamt that was really early waiting online for a mika concert and he arrives early and pretends to be one of the fans (hoodie up and glasses). and we start talking and flirting until we start full on making out. :mf_lustslow: and my friends came over and were like "omg you're making out with mika!!". and we kept making out for the longest time (this is outside btw) until it was time for him to go in. and my alarm went off and i had to go to my first class feeling deprived....

2) 3 nights later: i dont know what the background situation was, but mika and i just somehow started making out again. let me tel you, he is a good kisser in my dreams. :biggrin2:

3) june 13 (2 nights before his june 15 concert in nyc): i dreamt that the show was cancelled, so i went out to a club to party my sorrows away and he ends up being there and we danced and talked the entire night. :cheers: we didnt make out, but it was still romantic.:wub2: at the end, he got my number and we parted. :huglove:

4) last week of june: mika and i are in bed together. :naughty: you get the gist, i wont explain further... feel free to PM me for details.

now do you understand how these dreams left me feeling both excited (happy) and depressed. im sad to wake up to the fact that they werent real. aaaaaah im such a dreamer, it's really unhealthy sometimes!!! i hopes the dreams mean something because 4 dreams of the same 1 person is not a coincidence! :thumb_yello:

This is random, but I can't stop staring at Mika in your signature...He looks like...a real person. Not that he's not, but...you know what I mean. I don't know, just that particular pic. :roftl:

ANYWHO...

Something REALLY odd happened the other day. I was riding in the backseat of the car (traveling while on vacation), and out of boredom, I opened up my laptop and watched the Australian interview with Mika and that guy in the closet or wherever they were. It was where he started singing "Sunday Morning." Well, afterwards, I closed my laptop and layed down in the seat to take a nap. It was kind of that odd state where you're asleep, but still concious enough to hear little bits of what people are saying around you. Well, I drifted into this dream where I was at a Mika concert and he started singing "Sunday Morning." It only lasted a few seconds, because then we hit a pothole in the road and I woke up. Well, just as I woke up, a new song came on the radio and, you guessed it, it was "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5. SO weird.

haha yeah i know what you mean about him looking like a "real" person in that picture. i love it. his eyes just follow you

He just looks very...normal? I guess it's because it's candid (or appears to be, anyway).

Haha, yeah. Like he's looking into your soul... :wub2:

I had a dream about Mika again!

I was with my family in our house, and suddenly Mika came in. He and my parents talked and after a while I asked:

'Would you like to sign on of my rubber ducks?'

And he was like; why?

I said I collected them and took him to my bedroom and showed all my rubber ducks, and he signed a Pirate one. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Later in the dream we were on a island in a big house with a lot of children and we went to the beach, he hugged me again and then there was a motorcycle. I jumped on it and after a while I was on the beach again apoligized because I suddenly left and he hugged me again. I cant remember any more. It was really strange, lol.

Not really a dream about Mika, but about the songs.

There was a funeral of I-don't-remember-who so it was kinda sad and quiet and stuff, and someone said they'd play a song for the one passed away and suddenly they started playing Ring Ring. So everyone got kinda mad because it wasn't really a song to play at a funeral, eh. :naughty:

Not really a dream about Mika, but about the songs.

There was a funeral of I-don't-remember-who so it was kinda sad and quiet and stuff, and someone said they'd play a song for the one passed away and suddenly they started playing Ring Ring. So everyone got kinda mad because it wasn't really a song to play at a funeral, eh. :naughty:

Oh my gosh! that doesn't seem like a funeral type of song! "Ring ring, is that you on the phone? You think you're clever but you're never saying nothing at all."

No wonder why they were mad! I'm really horrible for this but I did slightly giggle at the thought of Ring Ring being played. My friend told me that if he dies he wants Happy Ending played at his funeral.

Oh my gosh! that doesn't seem like a funeral type of song! "Ring ring, is that you on the phone? You think you're clever but you're never saying nothing at all."

No wonder why they were mad! I'm really horrible for this but I did slightly giggle at the thought of Ring Ring being played. My friend told me that if he dies he wants Happy Ending played at his funeral.

Haha yeah well I had loads of fun never been to such a nice funeral. :biggrin2: Ohmy!

Well Happy Ending isn't really the perfect funeral song too is it? 'No hope or love or glory, no happy ending'. So imagine you're dead and people are singing that it wasn't a happy ending, haha!

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamed about Mika this night

Thanks for everyone who wished me sweet dreams ;)

It was a bit strange it started at my school and they said that a lot of artists will play there this evening I looked at the list and there it says MIKA :mf_lustslow: But the time when he plays was 2pm but it was already 5pm :shocked: But the info-girl said that he is late so I waited and suddenly I was at the openair in st. Gallen and heard Mikas voice from somewhere he didn´t sing one of his songs he did like a beat box :naughty:

Then I run to the tent with the stage where I saw Mika :mf_lustslow:

He stopped singing and there were only about 3 people... We started talking and he was so nice he told me that somerset yesterday was great :roftl:

Then he hugged me and said I know who you are !! You are Sivans fan #1 hahaha

then he went up on stage and suddenly there were all people from MFC.

I remember Sivan, CazGirl, Sasje, Freddiesdouble, Vanessa, Fmbm, Enfa, cheryl, hotdlp, sara, jassisa, kavi, Monshi , xLAURENx , Laura, Queenie and violet_sky

But there were all of the MFC I just didn´t talk with everyone haha

It was GREAT but then suddenly Mika toppeled down and was senseless :shocked:

That was horrible and the ambulance came and then Mika woke up and he was sooo complexionless he looked like he was dead and than he said

Don´t worry I think I need a break !!! Then I woke up

I dreamed about Mika this night

Thanks for everyone who wished me sweet dreams ;)

It was a bit strange it started at my school and they said that a lot of artists will play there this evening I looked at the list and there it says MIKA :mf_lustslow: But the time when he plays was 2pm but it was already 5pm :shocked: But the info-girl said that he is late so I waited and suddenly I was at the openair in st. Gallen and heard Mikas voice from somewhere he didn´t sing one of his songs he did like a beat box :naughty:

Then I run to the tent with the stage where I saw Mika :mf_lustslow:

He stopped singing and there were only about 3 people... We started talking and he was so nice he told me that somerset yesterday was great

Then he hugged me and said I know who you are !! You are Sivans fan #1 hahaha

then he went up on stage and suddenly there were all people from MFC.

I remember Sivan, CazGirl, Sasje, Freddiesdouble, Vanessa, Fmbm, Enfa, cheryl, hotdlp, sara, jassisa, kavi, Monshi , xLAURENx , Laura, Queenie and violet_sky

But there were all of the MFC I just didn´t talk with everyone haha

It was GREAT but then suddenly Mika toppeled down and was senseless :shocked:

That was horrible and the ambulance came and then Mika woke up and he was sooo complexionless he looked like he was dead and than he said

Don´t worry I think I need a break !!! Then I woke up

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

*hugs*

:shocked: poor miika :P xxxx

En mi sueno te vi...

So I was on Mika concert with my best friend. The concert hall was really small. I heard the beginning of Big Girl, then Mika appeared on the stage. The music stopped and Mika started saying smth in Russian with an accent. I was very suprised and told my friend: Oh, he can speak Russian. I'm gonna give him a couple of private lessons.

After that Mika looked straight into my eyes...

And I woke up

En mi sueno te vi...

So I was on Mika concert with my best friend. The concert hall was really small. I heard the beginning of Big Girl, then Mika appeared on the stage. The music stopped and Mika started saying smth in Russian with an accent. I was very suprised and told my friend: Oh, he can speak Russian. I'm gonna give him a couple of private lessons.

After that Mika looked straight into my eyes...

And I woke up

:roftl: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww looool

bless :thumb_yello: