Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Oh they do, but they'd tease me to no ends if they really knew how obsessed I am with Mika. :naughty:

aahhh i see :teehee: i know what you mean - thank god for MFC, it really allows me to be a little more low-key about mika in rl now..:aah:

Same here! :lmfao: I had an MFC dream last night too, I can't remember much of it though. It had something to do with a friend of mine becoming a Mika fan and I was worried in the dream she might find out my username here and see all the filth I've been posting. :roftl:

By the way, are you and Fer going to show the rest of us what you've mailed to each other? :teehee:Yes I lurk the Mika mail thread even though the mail thingy between Nasty and myself isn't exactly a part of it.

i worry about that too, but even more so that my family or coworkers will come here. i've given so much away here that they'll know it's me in just a few posts :shocked::roftl: however i doubt this will stop me next time i visit Bob.

i'll definitely post pics as soon as it comes :excite:. i even took pics of what i sent her, for archival purposes :teehee:

i worry about that too, but even more so that my family or coworkers will come here. i've given so much away here that they'll know it's me in just a few posts :shocked::roftl: however i doubt this will stop me next time i visit Bob.

i'll definitely post pics as soon as it comes :excite:. i even took pics of what i sent her, for archival purposes :teehee:

yay :clap: thanks!!

+1! :roftl: But then I realize my classmates probably couldn't care less about what I do on the internet. :naughty:

Yay! :clap: I wish I had taken pictures of my mail too. Too late for it now. :aah:

So I had a dream about my school loos.

And there were Mika stickers all over the cubicles.

The end.

I blame Kreacher, she planted the sticker idea in my head :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty:

:shocked::lmfao: that is all.:teehee:

I had a dream :mf_rosetinted: and it was weird :mf_rosetinted:

There was no Mika, but I was at a gig, and there were these girls dressed like the peeps from the Time Warp scene on The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and they were singing Underwater :aah:

And all I could think was, 'hey, we don't even know these are the actual lyrics...' :naughty:

I had a dream :mf_rosetinted: and it was weird :mf_rosetinted:

There was no Mika, but I was at a gig, and there were these girls dressed like the peeps from the Time Warp scene on The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and they were singing Underwater :aah:

And all I could think was, 'hey, we don't even know these are the actual lyrics...' :naughty:

Were they dancing like in the time warp scene too? :aah:

i had a weird dream last night.:aah:

my mom and i were in a bookstore and my mom recommend me to buy a book.it was about some artists' life but they wrote it by themselves.

the book was interesting,the first chapter was about a painter. i read it and i wanted to start the second chapter that i saw a beautiful name: "Mika" :swoon: i woke up when i was reading the first page of this chapter :sneaky2: the only sentence i remember was: The only thing that inspired my life and still do is LOVE , the love that others(fans) gave it to me :fangurl:

I dreamed that two members of the MFC had come over to my house. They were long-time members, but I don't know who exactly they were supposed to be. One looked like Dr. Crusher from Star Trek: TNG, the other looked like Cheryl from Hollyoaks. I was expecting to squee about Mika with them, but they were really stuck up and made condescending remarks and wouldn't really talk to me. Eventually I got annoyed enough to scream at them "GTFO OF MY HOUSE!" And I went upstairs to check my computer. :roftl:

There was a new thread on MFC about a new song. There was a video of Mika performing the song at a piano, and I guess he had released it to give us something while we wait for the album. I can't remember the lyrics, but the title had the word "firelight" in it, and it was slow.

I dreamed that two members of the MFC had come over to my house. They were long-time members, but I don't know who exactly they were supposed to be. One looked like Dr. Crusher from Star Trek: TNG, the other looked like Cheryl from Hollyoaks. I was expecting to squee about Mika with them, but they were really stuck up and made condescending remarks and wouldn't really talk to me. Eventually I got annoyed enough to scream at them "GTFO OF MY HOUSE!" And I went upstairs to check my computer. :roftl:

There was a new thread on MFC about a new song. There was a video of Mika performing the song at a piano, and I guess he had released it to give us something while we wait for the album. I can't remember the lyrics, but the title had the word "firelight" in it, and it was slow.

What if this turns out to be true? :shocked: we'll know either you have prophetic dreams or Mika reads the MFC forum for lyric ideas :teehee:

so,im walkin in the forest and out of no where mika shows up and im just looking at him and then olivia(my bff)shows up too and then we just start walkin and walkin then he starts to sing lollipop and olivia and i are cheering then a big giant comes and scoops mika up and runs away:shocked:and then i woke up..... i couldn't stop having dreams about him if i try but why would i want to:naughty:

Okay I think I just had the best Mika dream ever. :teehee:

It wasn't very long, but it was really detailed and felt so real even though the events were completely dream-like. :roftl:

So I was going to work with Amir Blumenfeld, that guy from CollegeHumor. We were hanging our coats in a really small corner when Mika came in through the door and we both started staring at him because he was so tall and gorgeous. The only thing that was weird about him was that his hair was the ugliest I'd ever seen, I don't even know how to describe it. :roftl:

We were talking about how hot we thought he was when all of a sudden Amir transformed into another version of Mika. He had Mika's 'usual' hair and also two lip piercings and full sleeve tattoos. :drool: He told me how amazing he thought the real Mika looked and I told him that I felt the same way and hugged him. As soon as I did that the tattooed Mika lost all interest in real Mika and started kissing me passionately. :teehee:The next thing was us having chicken.

I think I woke up giggling after that, but I'm not sure because I fell asleep really soon.

Okay I think I just had the best Mika dream ever. :teehee:

It wasn't very long, but it was really detailed and felt so real even though the events were completely dream-like. :roftl:

So I was going to work with Amir Blumenfeld, that guy from CollegeHumor. We were hanging our coats in a really small corner when Mika came in through the door and we both started staring at him because he was so tall and gorgeous. The only thing that was weird about him was that his hair was the ugliest I'd ever seen, I don't even know how to describe it. :roftl:

We were talking about how hot we thought he was when all of a sudden Amir transformed into another version of Mika. He had Mika's 'usual' hair and also two lip piercings and full sleeve tattoos. :drool: He told me how amazing he thought the real Mika looked and I told him that I felt the same way and hugged him. As soon as I did that the tattooed Mika lost all interest in real Mika and started kissing me passionately. :teehee:The next thing was us having chicken.

I think I woke up giggling after that, but I'm not sure because I fell asleep really soon.

OMG.:shocked: so not jealous of your dream :shun::naughty:

basically your brain turned mika into your idea of what would make him even hotter and then made out with him.....nahce!:thumb_yello::roftl:

a few nights ago, i dreamed about mika. i attend his gigs, and got a chance to see him on the back stage.

and so, beyond the crowd, i got a chance to speak to him, and asked him if i could give him a hug. and he said 'yes'. so, i hugged him, and suddenly.. he put his arms around my body. we cuddle each other for almost 5 minutes.

i wondered why he didnt let go.. so i looked at him, and saw him blushing and looked away like "please dont look at my blushy face". I. WAS. STUNNED. and think, "why is he blushing?!! does he like me?!! no! it cant be!! its too good to be true!! maybe he saw his crush passing by!!! yeah, lets go with that!!!"

and so, <idk what happened> i walked with him along on the sidewalk. and was about to cross the street. then, something came up to my mind, "i thought he's much taller than me? (im about 1.6 meter.. [shorty]) im suppose to be as tall as his shoulder? but why am i about his ears?"

then, i looked at him, and tried to asked him that. but in the middle of asking, i suddenly forgot how to speak in english. and turned out saying, "umm, you.. tall.. i.. ears.. me.. you.. how..?" ... ...hmm, yeah, probably like that. and combined with my native language (bahasa).

after i noticed he was a little bit confuse (by his expression), i stop talking before he snapped at me and say "wtf are you saying?" (though i think its impossible for him to say that).

but in the end, i still can see his 'shy' face upon him while walking right next to me.. OKAY, ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

...sorry for the long post. and my rubbish grammar..

a few nights ago, i dreamed about mika. i attend his gigs, and got a chance to see him on the back stage.

and so, beyond the crowd, i got a chance to speak to him, and asked him if i could give him a hug. and he said 'yes'. so, i hugged him, and suddenly.. he put his arms around my body. we cuddle each other for almost 5 minutes.

i wondered why he didnt let go.. so i looked at him, and saw him blushing and looked away like "please dont look at my blushy face". I. WAS. STUNNED. and think, "why is he blushing?!! does he like me?!! no! it cant be!! its too good to be true!! maybe he saw his crush passing by!!! yeah, lets go with that!!!"

and so, <idk what happened> i walked with him along on the sidewalk. and was about to cross the street. then, something came up to my mind, "i thought he's much taller than me? (im about 1.6 meter.. [shorty]) im suppose to be as tall as his shoulder? but why am i about his ears?"

then, i looked at him, and tried to asked him that. but in the middle of asking, i suddenly forgot how to speak in english. and turned out saying, "umm, you.. tall.. i.. ears.. me.. you.. how..?" ... ...hmm, yeah, probably like that. and combined with my native language (bahasa).

after i noticed he was a little bit confuse (by his expression), i stop talking before he snapped at me and say "wtf are you saying?" (though i think its impossible for him to say that).

but in the end, i still can see his 'shy' face upon him while walking right next to me.. OKAY, ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

...sorry for the long post. and my rubbish grammar..

aww sounds like a nice dream - esp the cuddling and blushing part :wub2::teehee:

My dreams tend to be very mundane, meaning I can confuse what happens in my dreams for what happens in my real life. Like I'll have a conversation with a friend that really makes me laugh, but then realize once I mention it to her that it was all a dream. So, when I had this Mika dream I sincerely thought it had happened once I woke up. It was a confusing feeling. :aah:

I saw him by chance in this HUGE shopping mall. I was in a bookstore looking at a collection of Klimt, and he happened to pass by me. So of course I leaped up and started following him. When I caught up I asked for his autograph and he agreed, but before he could sign anything he was dragged away by a horde of fans. One fangirl even hopped on his back for a piggy-back-ride.

I've never been quite so jealous of a person in my dreams. :/

*grumbles about the piggy-back-ride girl for the next month*