Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I look forward to the day we have the technology to record our dreams and upload them to youtube (dreamtube!) so others can watch them. :biggrin2:

Wasn't there something like this mentioned in Harry Potter? Or maybe i'm thinking of Red Dwarf... :aah:

*waits for science to catch up*

last night i dreamed i had 5 new notifications on the MFC :kachinga:

also, perhaps in a different dream, i dreamed i was backstage at some television show like The Voice and this African-American girl was going out to sing a country song and Billy Ray Cyrus came to give her advice & was going to perform with her but she didn't want him to because of his mullet :aah: then they went out on stage and i was looking around the room. on one wall there were about 7 stickers of Mika and i turned to ask Christine if she'd won them in MikaSounds contests :dunno:

also, perhaps in a different dream, i dreamed i was backstage at some television show like The Voice and this African-American girl was going out to sing a country song and Billy Ray Cyrus came to give her advice & was going to perform with her but she didn't want him to because of his mullet :aah: then they went out on stage and i was looking around the room. on one wall there were about 7 stickers of Mika and i turned to ask Christine if she'd won them in MikaSounds contests :dunno:

yea that would make me feel like a boss too!:blush-anim-cl::aah:

When I read this I was like "Ooohh that's so great, I've had that happen plenty of times!" ... then I realized I was thinking about Facebook notifications. :teehee:And those are usually Farmville requests, UGH I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID FARM LEAVE ME ALONE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME. :doh:

I've had two MFC related dreams lately but I forgot to post them! The first one was some time ago when me and Nas were organizing the gift for Kat. I had a dream where Kat and I were getting married because we wanted to make a scene out of how gay marriage isn't legal in all countries. We ended up being outlaws because we threatened to get married. :roftl:

The other one I had last night. I can't remember much of it, but I was watching a video on YouTube that Poisonyoulove had made. It was basically in two parts even though it was one video. I can't remember what the first part was, but the second part was a tutorial of how to apply vaseline to your lips and to your neck. :roftl:

:floor: :floor: :lmfao::lmao:

I would totally say yes to you :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:roftl:

... :fangurl: You have made me the happiest girl in the world!

Now we only have to get Trinasty out of the way. Who would've thought Morpheus and Neo ended up being a couple? :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

meh i totally saw that coming!!:naughty:

even in the movies...

that's alright, i'll never stand in the way of fighting for marriage equality..:teehee:

... :fangurl: You have made me the happiest girl in the world!

Now we only have to get Trinasty out of the way. Who would've thought Morpheus and Neo ended up being a couple? :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Yaaay! :fangurl:

:mf_rosetinted: it was always gonna happen :mf_rosetinted:

even in the movies...

that's alright, i'll never stand in the way of fighting for marriage equality..:teehee:

:roftl:

:teehee:

:excite: time for wedding celebrations!!! :biggrin2:

even in the movies...

Yes, the electricity between those two doesn't go unnoticed... :naughty:

:excite: time for wedding celebrations!!! :biggrin2:

:excite:

No church wedding okay? 'Cause I don't believe in that shizz. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, the electricity between those two doesn't go unnoticed... :naughty:

:excite:

No church wedding okay? 'Cause I don't believe in that shizz. :mf_rosetinted:

I like the idea of getting married in a churcheven if i don't believe :teehee: could we have a beach wedding? :pinkbow:

:lmfao: that's right girl -lay down your ground rules early!

:floor:

I'm going to be the man in this relationship!

I like the idea of getting married in a churcheven if i don't believe :teehee:could we have a beach wedding? :pinkbow:

in barbados...YES!!...:wub2:

Yes! :excite: We have to make sure the ceremony isn't too long though, otherwise I'll look like a lobster because I get sunburnt so easily. :naughty:

Sure! Meanwhile I'll just copy this bride's look:

59%20rock%20n%20revolution%20paris%20marie%20antoinette%20punk%20rock%20david%20mcneil.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1300143040291

Soooo purty. :teehee:

usually i don't like wedding dresses but that one is nahce!

btw your dream made me :roftl:

last night i dreamed Mika did something with someone somewhere... sorry i don't remember any more than that :blush-anim-cl:

another Mika Fan Club dream, it seems i have more dreams about MFCers than i do about Mika himself :teehee:

i dreamt i was at a party and the Mika Mail i sent FerSigaran was spread out all along one wall, i know it was the one i send because i recognized the box. a while later Fer showed up at the party and i was very glad to see her and gave her a hug :thumb_yello:

another Mika Fan Club dream, it seems i have more dreams about MFCers than i do about Mika himself :teehee:

i dreamt i was at a party and the Mika Mail i sent FerSigaran was spread out all along one wall, i know it was the one i send because i recognized the box. a while later Fer showed up at the party and i was very glad to see her and gave her a hug :thumb_yello:

Same here! :lmfao: I had an MFC dream last night too, I can't remember much of it though. It had something to do with a friend of mine becoming a Mika fan and I was worried in the dream she might find out my username here and see all the filth I've been posting. :roftl:

By the way, are you and Fer going to show the rest of us what you've mailed to each other? :teehee:Yes I lurk the Mika mail thread even though the mail thingy between Nasty and myself isn't exactly a part of it.

Fer showed up at the party and i was very glad to see her and gave her a hug :thumb_yello:

aww...:wub2:

Same here! :lmfao: I had an MFC dream last night too, I can't remember much of it though. It had something to do with a friend of mine becoming a Mika fan and I was worried in the dream she might find out my username here and see all the filth I've been posting. :roftl:

By the way, are you and Fer going to show the rest of us what you've mailed to each other? :teehee:Yes I lurk the Mika mail thread even though the mail thingy between Nasty and myself isn't exactly a part of it.

tsk tsk tsk your friends should know you better..:naughty::aah:

yes, please show us!:boing:if you want...:teehee: