2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you seen that Mika wore the tartan trousers for Grace Kelly? -Result!

Did he? :shocked:

OMG, and I probably can't see any pics of him wearing those trousers until I come home from the UK... Hope he will wear them tomorrow night again. :biggrin2:

OK guys, it's just me who's coming up to Birmingham tomorrow. Just spoke to Steph, she is really ill and she feels terrible, she will miss the concert she was looking forward to for so long. :sad:

OK guys, it's just me who's coming up to Birmingham tomorrow. Just spoke to Steph, she is really ill and she feels terrible, she will miss the concert she was looking forward to for so long. :sad:

aww Noo thats terrible news :boxed::thumbdown:

I hope she feels better soon tell her we will all be thinking of her Blue :thumb_yello:

:shocked: :shocked: :tears: :tears:

Oh no she has chicken pox , bet she feels awful

Blue,

Shall I hold on to that ticket for you?

Actually I think I already have Big Girl's spare ticket, but bring it with you just in case! Maybe there is another one who needs a ticket! (But thank you anyway! :thumb_yello: )

I'm still heading for the bull at 3 - is anyone else going to be there?

If everything goes smoothly my train will arrive around 2.45 so that might be just in time to meet up with everyone between 3 and 3.30!

Hey you stole my text. :boxed:

Well only the word purple is replaced by blue in my case. :mf_rosetinted:

And don't look for the blue bag, it seems that my black one will accompany me tomorrow. :wink2:

I'll have a blue bag :biggrin2: Okay everything's booked, guess I should get some sleep now :mf_rosetinted:

I'll be in Birmingham at 10 :blink: If anyone else is there early and happens to be bored then look for me :blink:

Going to bed now. Sweet dreams everyone XXXXXX

Cu all tomorrow

BTW - i'll be wearing black + whire striped tights/leggings with black dress say hia if you see me around looking bewildered.

Nighty Night

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Actually I think I already have Big Girl's spare ticket, but bring it with you just in case! Maybe there is another one who needs a ticket! (But thank you anyway! :thumb_yello: )

Just give me a call when you get here or something Blue and I will meet you with the ticket if you need it ;)

It's six o'clock in the tower blocks

The stalagmites of culture shock

And the trippers of the light fantastic bowdown hoe down

Spray their pheremones on this perfume uniform

It's 6AM here and this Marillion song is running through my head. :biggrin2:

I will catch the 6.45 train to the airport and I hope my worst nightmares about getting stuck in any kind of traffic today will not become reality. :blink:

Hope to see you all in about 9 hours! :thumb_yello:

Eeeee Okay i'm just gonna start to get ready. I just realised that I had everything packed last night ready by the front door....except for the tickets - duh. Got everything though now I think! :D I'm leaving at about 1 so I should be there for about 1.45. My friend should meet me about 2 after college then we're going to have something to eat and i'll be at the bull for 3! :thumb_yello:

That's the plan anyway.....

I feel sick - I'm pretty sure it's with excitment and nothing else though. I need to eat but I can't! (I have a habit of not eating before gigs and passing out half way through them so MAKE ME EAT if you see me!)

There's a Greggs round the corner from the Academy so I'm gonna stock up on cakes :D

guess lots of you are on your way, ill be sat waiting for your posts!!! enjoy enjoy enjoy.... Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for all of u who want to meet him!!!!:thumb_yello: