Is he drinking?!?!

nikoulini

AHAHAH omg I went to Munich twice last years and had those at HB :D I was in heaven! And I absolutely loved your town :mf_lustslow: you're lucky to live there!

lol, all the tourists go to HB, don't think there's anyone from munich in there except the ppl who work there! :lol3:

glad you liked it here, and i AM very happy that i live here. :original:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But we're laughing with you, not at you. :flowers2:

I was going to say that I was really impressed. :boxed:

*takes flowers* Oh, thanks my dear :roftl:

NÃ¥, I'm off to bed now! Goodnight!

:shocked: I've read that Mika loves drinking:shocked:

Is it true?:sneaky2:

Have you ever seen him drunk?

Why,why,why,why did you do that to us?:thumbdown:

See it here:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=169705323&blogID=252396628&MyToken=91011074-3306-4410-8711-82c95e5e8317

so what? I like to drink sometimes too. actually I'm drunk at the moment huahuahahhaha lol :roftl:

I think, someone on this party. It not seems to be an interview. Someone just had a camera.

Why should anybody upload (can I say this?!) this to youtube?! I think it isn´t really good for his career...

You know what? Drinking is quite funny :P

MIKAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm talkin' to YOUUUUUU go for a drink with me please!!!! :D :D:D:D I'll arrive to London this summer if want to have a drink

Why should anybody upload (can I say this?!) this to youtube?! I think it isn´t really good for his career...

This was a party thrown for Nick Knight and the confessional was one of the nights entertainments. Lots of other people made confessions as well; Mika's made it onto youtube because... it is Mika and not everyone could access the original link:wink2: He performed that night and so it was slightly work related you could say...

http://showstudio.com/projects/moet/announcement/

http://www.showstudio.com/projects/balmasque/confessions/

well, I don't really think so, or maybe I am so very strange (well, frankly that might be quite likely....)

because when I first saw that video I was just thunderstruck by his gorgeousness :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I think there's nothing wrong about getting drunk from time to time

:thumb_yello:

We only live once and I guess mostpeople admit that drinking can be fun!

Well, I'm not saying that drinking too much or regularly is great, but from time to time it is alrigt.

Btw, have you seen the video on youtube where he says that he would love to do a serious TV show being drunk one day??! *geeeeeeeeeee*

Would be dead funny!!!

In case you haven't here's the link (it's from a Dutch TV show)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Naa3wOi17g

:naughty:

Lol I´m german I can´t hear a diffrent between English and American accent...

I'm Polish and I can! I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee English accent :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I'm Polish and I can! I just loooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee English accent :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yes in the school we have "english" but I don´t think you good say we speak english... That´s why I have no idea what is a English accent =( I think I should watch a little bit "BBC" or something like that xD

As long as he doesn't get totally off his face every night, I don't see having a drink to wind down can hurt. I don't drink much myself, due to the nature of my job, but when I do I like to have a few (usually on new years eve and birthday parties), it's nice to kick back now and again.

I just wish we never started this thread! We made a big empty bubble from nothing. It's obvious, that Mika hasn't any drinking problem. He's a normal healthy young man, who tipples sometimes. I feel guilty about this thread, 'cause I love Mika so much, that I don't want to talk any bad about him. And without any reason!!! This thread should be closed! :thumbdown: