Is he drinking?!?!

nikoulini

:shocked: I've read that Mika loves drinking:shocked:

Is it true?:sneaky2:

Have you ever seen him drunk?

Why,why,why,why did you do that to us?:thumbdown:

See it here:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=169705323&blogID=252396628&MyToken=91011074-3306-4410-8711-82c95e5e8317

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, well who doesn't secretly like to drink?

Personally, I hate drinking hard liquor. I hate the taste. It's like poison! Yet when it comes to beer, champagne, or anything sweet, I will drink. Never to the point of smashed-ness, but getting a bit tipsy's fun.

Haha, looks like he's a babbler too... I concur.

I think there's nothing wrong if Mika likes drinking..I mean there's nothing wrong in general as far as you don't get addicted and so on.

I can't understand some of your reactions to this thread...maybe that's because in Italy drinking is a common thing.I do it when I go out with my friends and have dinner together but it doesn't mean that we get drunk!

I think that sometimes there are too many prejudices (I'm not trying to offend you..please don't missunderstand!)..like when everybody was surprised coz it seemed that he smoke! OF COURSE that's bad for everybody's health but hey...that's real life!

I think there's nothing wrong if Mika likes drinking..I mean there's nothing wrong in general as far as you don't get addicted and so on.

I can't understand some of your reactions to this thread...maybe that's because in Italy drinking is a common thing.I do it when I go out with my friends and have dinner together but it doesn't mean that we get drunk!

I think that sometimes there are too many prejudices (I'm not trying to offend you..please don't missunderstand!)..like when everybody was surprised coz it seemed that he smoke! OF COURSE that's bad for everybody's health but hey...that's real life!

I agree! I drink wine or champagne sometimes. And, actually, I like this video I posted. It've been on my favourited list on youtube for a long time.