Is he drinking?!?!

nikoulini

Come on we only talk about Mika. If we talk about drinking... It is nothing bad... Everybody drinks sometimes... Nobody said that he has a drinking problem so it isn´t a problem... I think it´s much more weird to talk about Mika´s feet or something like that :wink2:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's only a young guy why shouldn't he drink??

This is Britain not America where people don't drink. the majority of British people go out and have a few!! Especially up North-Newcastle is 3rd in the world for being the best party city!! That would not be the case if everyone was sober!!

Plus he gives hangover advice in one of he videos-put chair on bed,glass water and asprins on chair do this before you go out and will feel better in the morning!!

When we are in Leeds I think a few drinkypoos are necessary incase we do meet him it will calm our nerves LOL!!

Race you to the bar MIKA LOL!! xx

I think that he loves to drink, but wait, does it have to be alcohol? I've heard somewhere (maybe even here :D) that he loves to drink tea. Maybe that's what he meant.

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !!! This is absolutely nonsense (and all this thread) !!! And not interesting at all !!!

Stop being so childish... This is getting really boring.

You will never get to marry him or party with, so you won't have to deal with his hangover... So it's not your problem ! He's grown up, has a mother, and sisters and a family to take care of him. THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM !!

Your point is : going to his gigs, loving or not his music, having fun writing silly things about him or gigs or whatever... This is your place...

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !!! This is absolutely nonsense (and all this thread) !!! And not interesting at all !!!

You will never get to marry him or party with, so you won't have to deal with his hangover... So it's not your problem ! He's grown up, has a mother, and sisters and a family to take care of him. THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM !!

Your point is : going to his gigs, loving or not his music, having fun writing silly things about him or gigs or whatever... This is your place...

Because it's our place STOP CRITISIS(Z)ING US!!!:naughty:

Ok xD so we can close this forum... If we shouldn´t talk about him...

Lol it´s really funny to see:

Drinking... Oh no problem! Totally normal...

Mika is drinking... Oh! No He couldn´t do this! We can´t talk about this...

:wink2:

Natural story of threads, here ! :wink2::roftl: :roftl: You get used to it !! :lmao:

care to share where you got this information from?

Maybe it's just me.... he said in the first interview i heard on the radio that he didn't eat meat but liked to cook meatballs. Then I heard as thing with him talking about going out for lunch and he said he'd have chicken cos he didn't eat beef. I might have made a mistake though.

Especially up North-Newcastle is 3rd in the world for being the best party city!!

which are the first two? probably vegas? and?

newcastle is cool! i've been there for a weekend-holiday last year. :)

Yeah !!! Let's follow Mika !!! Drink like holes and then come back home !!! But we will not have hangover cause we will all have followed his advice !!! GOD !! MIKA !! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU !!!! :punk: :punk: :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Sorry... I'm "happy" (means a tiny tiny tiny bit drunk... Is that the good thread to talk about it in ????)

I'm gonna hang myself now... Reading this... Depressive...