[ATTACH]1026[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1027[/ATTACH]

Awwww, y'all looking so happy!!!!!!!!! :original:

Amy, the quality of your pics are great; crystal clear! :D

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, esperia, I have seen it just now!!!!! my box!!!! when he showed it around!!!! I didn't think someone had pictured that moment!!! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...

my daughter is killing me to see this!!!

*hugs super tight*

I'll never go to sleep at this rate. I have slept a total of 8 hrs in 2 nights and i am gonna beat a record going on this way.. :blush-anim-cl:

omg, esperia, I have seen it just now!!!!! my box!!!! when he showed it around!!!! I didn't think someone had pictured that moment!!! thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...

my daughter is killing me to see this!!!

*hugs super tight*

I'll never go to sleep at this rate. I have slept a total of 8 hrs in 2 nights and i am gonna beat a record going on this way.. :blush-anim-cl:

Another gift for you, dear Avoca...and for Robertina...and for everybody :)

post-744-142983652878_thumb.jpg

post-744-142983652882_thumb.jpg

post-744-142983652885_thumb.jpg

post-744-142983652887_thumb.jpg

oh god, the bracesssssssss!!! yessssss!!!!!

and robertina's magic moment (red bush on her left is my hair :naughty: )

awwwww, esperia, your camera looked pro, but the are much better than I'd hoped! :flowers2:

It is so incredible to read these stories. I know what it’s like to have some dreams come true…. And I am SO HAPPY for each of you that got to meet Mika. Your excitement and happiness is just oozing through the computer. :cheerful_h4h: I’m really, really happy for you all.

Aussie :insane:

And now what you all are waiting for:

PICS:

they're 42: i've uploaded them here for the moment. then i'm gonna update the link asap!

VIDEOS:

- Holy Johnny

- Autographs 1: he loves our necklace!

- Autographs 2: he talks about his performance at Sanremo Festival last march

- Autographs 3: still talking about Sanremo Festival

Cool vids !!! He's such a sweetheart ! It seems he really really liked the necklace !!! How cool is that ? And I can't see the pics... :(

A little(and in reduced size) preview :)

mika_first.jpg

Love how he's holding is pinky up in the air !

here we go with the necklace pics:

robertina modelling with it LOL the infamous necklace, the box, the card front (signed by us) and the card back

necklaceug7.jpg

necklaceboxke2.jpg

nekclacecardfml0.jpg

necklacecardbkb0.jpg

Wow the necklace looks fabby and Robertina you re rocking it !

Good job guys and thx for all your wonderful reports, I really enjoyed reading them, and it reminded me so much of when I went to his gig and met him !!!

Thank you for making me live that moment all over again !

Hey everybody!!!......I've just read this article!!!I can't believe it!!It's fantastic!!!

Cultura e spettacolo

13 apr 10:49

Musica: Mika annuncia una tappa estiva a Firenze

MILANO - Dopo il concerto di ieri sera all'Alcatraz di Milano che ha fatto scatenare il pubblico in danze frenetiche, Mika annuncia una tappa estiva in Italia, a Firenze. La star inglese, ma di origine libanese, ha conquistato le classifiche con 'Grace Kelly', singolo che sta spopolando in radio. Mika sara' il 19 di luglio a Firenze nell'ambito di 'Italia Wave', la classica manifestazione estiva 'Arezzo Wave' che quest'anno si trasferisce nel capoluogo toscano. (Agr)

this article is about a new Mika performance here in Italy. He is going to coming in Itlay again this summer (19th July) in Firenze!!!!!!!

yya fo rthe fact that i take italian, i may not be good at it but 4 years will def have given me enough knowledge to read it

[SIZE="4"][/size]

Hi all, I am new, but have spent sometime reading this thread. Wow, what a wonderful experiance to have. I am so happy for the ones who have been lucky enough to meet Mika. I would love so much just to have the chance to see him in concert.

First we have to get him to Australia. I think the best way of doing that is to get his popularity UP here.

I have been emailing radio stations, begging them to play his music. But its all about record sales. So if you are Aussie, buy, drive your friends crazy till they buy. Whatever it takes.

This is opperation " Get Mika to Australia"

*grin*

hey esperiaaaa!!!!!!!your photos are amazing...mine are....well no commente...but i have them, that's the important thing!!!!

and i've just realised that we were outside together waitin for mika...but i didn't see you...:boxed: I have to say that i couldn't understand nothing...and also mirtilla....:blink:

here are some pics... not good quality, but better than nothing!

look at mika's lovely curly hair!

last pic me and my dear mom (denise) who is french! she saved me spelling my name to mika in french 4 the autograph 'cause I got very emotional...:wub2: anybody remember us???

post-2962-142983652926_thumb.jpg

post-2962-142983652929_thumb.jpg

post-2962-142983652949_thumb.jpg

post-2962-142983652951_thumb.jpg

post-2962-142983652953_thumb.jpg

Ciao WhiteQueen!

I read your posts many times and actually yours were the first I read when I first logged in here.... it seems a century has passed since then!

I regret not meeting you at the concert!

maybe in florence.....

last pic me and my dear mom (denise) who is french! she saved me spelling my name to mika in french 4 the autograph 'cause I got very emotional...:wub2: anybody remember us???

I do!! I was stadning next to the girl with light blue blouse! she speaked to him in french and I think he said to her smt like: there's plenty of people or smt along that line, but my french is SO bad it might have not been this.. LMAO :blush-anim-cl:

thx for the pics!! great! I saved also the one with the lebanese flags he signed, cause I have a good friend who's lebanese and a musician either, and he's SO happy one lebanese (even half lebanese) artist has made it. he wants to hear/see all about it. I am sure this image (though I told him about it, pics are even better..) will please him a great deal!

White Queen i've read you were outside too..i'm so sorry we haven't met, i really would have liked to! as robertina said: see ya in florence!:thumb_yello:

i do remember both you and your mother!! we were very close when he came out!:wink2:

[SIZE="4"][/size]

Hi all, I am new, but have spent sometime reading this thread. Wow, what a wonderful experiance to have. I am so happy for the ones who have been lucky enough to meet Mika. I would love so much just to have the chance to see him in concert.

First we have to get him to Australia. I think the best way of doing that is to get his popularity UP here.

I have been emailing radio stations, begging them to play his music. But its all about record sales. So if you are Aussie, buy, drive your friends crazy till they buy. Whatever it takes.

*grin*

I hope it works out for ya!! that'd be so awesome!! :thumb_yello:

TO ESPERIA: thx for the pics you posted today: you camera rocks! awwww.. a full report, that's what i wanted! *hugs*

[SIZE="4"][/size]

*grin*

THANK YOU DREAMY !!! HERE IN OZ WE ARE SOOOO READYY TO WELCOME HIM HERE !!! He is #i in the OZ ITunes charts ... even knocked off Silverchair

who are sooo big here 'cos they are from OZ !! Are You ???!!!:thumb_yello:

It looks like you all had such a lovely time. All of the photo's you've taken are amazing and beautiful to look at.

And *hugs* to Esperia.I think I would have been just a little too scared myself to approach Mika..I'm very shy.

Hopefully the same will happen when he visits Australia..that some people will be able to meet him from this forum :wink2: .....but I've found that Australian security at any concert is very strict.I would be very shocked if the same happens in Sydney to anyone. The Entertainment Centre is hopefully not where Mika will play if he does come here........they are very awful there.

(I would choose the 'Enmore Theater' though :biggrin2:)

It looks like you all had such a lovely time. All of the photo's you've taken are amazing and beautiful to look at.

And *hugs* to Esperia.I think I would have been just a little too scared myself to approach Mika..I'm very shy.

Hopefully the same will happen when he visits Australia..that some people will be able to meet him from this forum :wink2: .....but I've found that Australian security at any concert is very strict.I would be very shocked if the same happens in Sydney to anyone. The Entertainment Centre is hopefully not where Mika will play if he does come here........they are very awful there.

(I would choose the 'Enmore Theater' though :biggrin2:)

HERE , HERE BIANCA !!:thumb_yello: I live between Syd. & Melb. & I too would like to see him in a smaller, more intimate venue ... at least not an arena !!! It seems he is SOOOOO busy touring the UK & US ... & doing SOOOO well there ... I feel that it will be awhile before he can find the time to come to OZ :crybaby::emot-sad: ... but hopefully he will want to come here sometime ...:wub2:

Ciao WhiteQueen!

I read your posts many times and actually yours were the first I read when I first logged in here.... it seems a century has passed since then!

I regret not meeting you at the concert!

maybe in florence.....

yeah i logged in here many times ago...but now i'm more into the italian forum...so i lost sooo many things in this forum...sigh....

White Queen i've read you were outside too..i'm so sorry we haven't met, i really would have liked to! as robertina said: see ya in florence!:thumb_yello:

i do remember both you and your mother!! we were very close when he came out!:wink2:

:D hope to see you in Florence...hopefully...:wink2: