12.04.07 MILANO report - It's kind of magic

Mirtilla

omg!!!!! the videos!!!!! thx thx thx!!! the one screaming like a mad at the end of jonnhy is me.. :blush-anim-cl:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thx mirtilla! (yeah I made a hole in the balloon but I couldn't carry it home in the train anyway) but I have saved it and it's just folded :) )

I cannot see the video of when he says thx fr the necklace : says video's not available :tears:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing quality Amy!!! Super!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Omg...I'm still so excited!! I bounced around the house and it's OFFICIAL, my family think I'm a complete lunatic! I DON'T CARE!! THEY DON'T HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH MADE OUT TO THEM FROM MIKA!!!! ARRGHHHH!!! *faints*

omg!! Now I could see it!!!! :shocked: it's unbelieveble still..

i am the one you hear saying "did ya like it? we have been working for a while on it" and he says "do you have an idea of how much I like it..?"

good thing I am already sitting down, cause I do need to sit down now.. :shocked:

VIDEOS:

- Holy Johnny

- Autographs 1: he loves our necklace!

- Autographs 2: he talks about his performance at Sanremo Festival last march

- Autographs 3: still talking about Sanremo Festival

AWWWWW!!!! He's such a sweet heart!!!!!! Goodness, how did you girls NOT attack the man?!! Seriously, how did you fight off the urge to clutch onto his leg and never let go?! LOL :lmao:

ah ah ah i fell asleep at 2.00am, woke up at 4.00 am and then fell asleep again. Finally I woke up at 6.oo am and got off the bed! :roftl:

LMAO I think it was not until 2am i fella sleep and woke at 6,30am and could not sleep for another hr. then I managed falling asleep and woke at 9,30am and I am still full of energy. *sleepless avoca*:blink:

so hype

THANKS MIRTILLA FOR THE VIDEOS!!!

I was not there when he mentioned my name...but now I can believe it really happened lol!!!

Avoca, your careful reports take me to yesterday night again...we must absolutely go to Florence in July! I didn't know it was Mika to say Luke to give the list to my son!!! Now its value has increased enormously!!!

Thanks to all, sisters, and PLEASE THE OTHER FANS WHO WERE PRESENT TO THE GIG, POST SOMETHING YOU TOO!!!!!

Esperia, how are you dear?

Mirtilla pls do your best to get the video from the girl who delivered our necklace to him!!!

I wish all of you of the fanclub to get in touch with MIKA as we did!!!

AWWWWW!!!! He's such a sweet heart!!!!!! Goodness, how did you girls NOT attack the man?!! Seriously, how did you fight off the urge to clutch onto his leg and never let go?! LOL :lmao:

i wish i did it! but i was petrified! plus there was a girl behind me that actually was on me! i couldn't move, i was trapped right in front of him, with the bodyguard's arm separating me from mika..aaawww:blush-anim-cl:

To underline my crazyness, this morning while i was getting prepared to get out, i heard the bells of the church in my small town ringing: i swear to you guys, they were ringing on the notes of Over my Shoulder!:woot_jump:

i wish i did it! but i was petrified! plus there was a girl behind me that actually was on me! i couldn't move, i was trapped right in front of him, with the bodyguard's arm separating me from mika..aaawww:blush-anim-cl:

You probably should've done a quick dash and clutch kind of thing, LOL! Okay, my imagination is running off again :bleh: hehe...Omg, seriously everyone, I'm so excited, hehe...Here I am all the way in my room, in Kuwait about to burst from excitement! I haven't even met Mika, but the way you've written about your encounters makes me feel as if I've met him too! How crazy is that?! haha

OMG!!! Fantastic report, girls!!! I am soooo happy for you!!!! And I can't wait to see him myself and crying of the thought that it will only happen ones! I wish I could go to all his concerts! BTW, I looooved all of the pictures, but this one -gorgeous!

post-2209-142983652819_thumb.jpg

hi everybody! here I am! me too...

I was at the Alcatraz too yesterday night!!! I made a long trip with my mother! (I live in pordenone, near venice more on less...:wink2: ) The concert in milan was amazing: mika's voice is formidable! never heard such a powerfull voice, really! After the show, when he was signing me his autograph I completely forgot how to spell my name cause I was so happy and puzzled at the same time...I didn't believe that I was facing the real mika so near! what an embarassing situation:blush-anim-cl: ...anyway he is so kind and cute! what a lovely boy! I miss him yet...

That night I get known a little vanessa (who will follow mika also in Beirut, if I understood well...).I heard the chats of robertina... cool girls hope to see you again:thumb_yello:

XXX kisses and hugs XXX

hi everybody! here I am! me too...

I was at the Alcatraz too yesterday night!!! I made a long trip with my mother! (I live in pordenone, near venice more on less...:wink2: ) The concert in milan was amazing: mika's voice is formidable! never heard such a powerfull voice, really! After the show, when he was signing me his autograph I completely forgot how to spell my name cause I was so happy and puzzled at the same time...I didn't believe that I was facing the real mika so near! what an embarassing situation:blush-anim-cl: ...anyway he is so kind and cute! what a lovely boy! I miss him yet...

That night I get known a little vanessa (who will follow mika also in Beirut, if I understood well...).I heard the chats of robertina... cool girls hope to see you again:thumb_yello:

XXX kisses and hugs XXX

Welcome here and yaaaay you met Mika!!! You forgot how to spell your name?! Hahaha, I don't blame you! I mean, YOU WERE INCHES AWAY FROM HIM!! hehe

He's going to Beirut?!!! I really need to find a way to tell him to go to Cairo or Dubai! Seriously!!! Sure, I might be the only person at the concert...but that's better for me :P lol

Welcome here and yaaaay you met Mika!!! You forgot how to spell your name?! Hahaha, I don't blame you! I mean, YOU WERE INCHES AWAY FROM HIM!! hehe

He's going to Beirut?!!! I really need to find a way to tell him to go to Cairo or Dubai! Seriously!!! Sure, I might be the only person at the concert...but that's better for me :P lol

hey a gig just x you!! you'd be a veeeery lucky girl!:wink2:

hey a gig just x you!! you'd be a veeeery lucky girl!:wink2:

It's more like wishful thinking! *sigh*

I'll just relive the experiences everyone from the forum writes about, it's better than nothing, right?! :wink2:

dear sou, I really hope that mika will read your last request soon and he will take it into consideration! only for you! :) by the time take the plane and come to one of his next gig in Europe!