MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

Wow, that's pretty cool!

Especially for a festival! You ppl know how to party!

Mikas koncert at Vega isn't sold out yet. And there's only 1500 tickets

30 mins, it's too fast!

One week is better to let more people knowing about it!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but 1h10 minutes sold-out seems pretty fast...

Glastonbury was sold out in 30 minutes or so

glasto in an istitution. the biggest names play there. i'm not surprised at all.

The fact is that they know about it :naughty:

:biggrin2: Yes!!!

But I would mean that if they sell tickets at 9:00 AM and people are at work and can't buy until 12:00, it's too late!

How many people come there for tickets to be bought in 30 mins?

glasto in an istitution. the biggest names play there. i'm not surprised at all.

Yeah, i learnt that this year :bleh:

It was to compare the sizes of the festival according to speed of "sold-out" situation... And 1h10 is not bad when you know that Glasto was sold-out in 30 min !

Kate Moss was there with stiletto heels leather boots with Pete Doherty, and even sang on stage with the Babyshambles (Pete Doherty's band) :naughty:

The stiletto heels leather boots point only makes sense if you find pics of the mud and water there was this year...

Kate Moss was there with stiletto heels leather boots with Pete Doherty, and even sang on stage with the Babyshambles (Pete Doherty's band) :naughty:

The stiletto heels leather boots point only makes sense if you find pics of the mud and water there was this year...

she recorded a song with babyshambles too. the song is "la belle et la bête", a duet with pete doherty :mf_rosetinted: is it the same song she sang at glastonbury?

she recorded a song with babyshambles too. the song is "la belle et la bête", a duet with pete doherty :mf_rosetinted: is it the same song she sang at glastonbury?

I don't know what she sang ! I saw it in a gossip magazine :naughty: Picture of the stiletto heels leather boots in the mud :boxed: And a pic of her on stage...

And no, still no news about any cancellation...

his gig is schedulded at 7.40pm I think....so 50 minutes to wait...

Oxegen is tomorrow... We already know Roskilde (today) is cancelled :thumb_yello: We'd like to know about Oxegen and T in the Park for this week-end, now...

Oxegen is tomorrow... We already know Roskilde (today) is cancelled :thumb_yello: We'd like to know about Oxegen and T in the Park for this week-end, now...

*oops* Why was I really thinking it was saturday?????:boxed:

I forgot it's friday today:doh:

Sorry guys:bleh: ...it's the sun....

I'd like to know too....still waiting...