MIKA @ Oxegen Festival - Dublin

Yoppappop

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does he do then? interview? :shocked:

No !! The music was on, live, but no sound was going out of his mouth !!! Or at least, we couldn't hear anything... Sometimes, the audience was singing but when not the audience, no Mika :boxed:

No !! The music was on, live, but no sound was going out of his mouth !!! Or at least, we couldn't hear anything... Sometimes, the audience was singing but when not the audience, no Mika :boxed:

WHAT!!???????

live stream had never worked for me forthe life of mine.. :thumbdown:

if someone can kindly record it forme.. just use your windows recorder with audio on.. I am not fussy with sound quality..

pretty pls.. :boxed:

live stream had never worked for me forthe life of mine.. :thumbdown:

if someone can kindly record it forme.. just use your windows recorder with audio on.. I am not fussy with sound quality..

pretty pls.. :boxed:

I can't hear it either, but it sounds like there's nothing to hear! Weirdness!!!

That was such a pathetic performance... They should have better left him home... That won't help him...

It seems he can´t sing and they took him to be a some kind of mannequin there...let him rest, for god´s sake!!!

It seems he can´t sing and they took him to be a some kind of mannequin there...let him rest, for god´s sake!!!

that was for money that's for sure...and now they can't sue him, he didn't sing :yay: bastards!!!!