MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

:roftl: i'd love to live in england too !! but what's great in italy is the sun (:mf_lustslow: ), the beautiful guys (:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:) and the arts (:thumb_yello: )

and if you wanna come to paris say hello to me! i'll be happy to help you ( and i've got a huge flat if needed :wink2: )

the sun??? omg, you're gonna change your mind when you'll come here in july!!

if i ahd to stay in italy i wish i lived in rome: it's one of my fav city ever! but i so wish i could live in the US or London...it'd be so cool.... never been in france, so i can't judge (plus i don't remember a single word of the language!:shocked: )

I hope I'll be there with my friends... but this year I have to face my school-leaving examination (argh! :boxed: ) so I dunno... did anyone know if Mika's gonna do a full concert or only one or two songs?

I hope I'll be there with my friends... but this year I have to face my school-leaving examination (argh! :boxed: ) so I dunno... did anyone know if Mika's gonna do a full concert or only one or two songs?

someone in the thread said that last years artists played x about 20 mins...so maybe he will do some songs! :wink2:

you can also rely on me!!don't worry...be happy!!

p.s.i live in the north italia:in case of need ask me,without problems!!:wink2: (i live near milan)

thanks so much for your help :thumb_yello: !! we are planning to stay one or two nights in Milan, it's such a beautiful city !! :wub2: and we'll go to florence & to roma too it's gonna be a great trip !! :blush-anim-cl:

• 4 weeks later...

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: just discovered that i've got no exams on that period so i can come!!!!! i'm so exicited!!!eir,c'mon!!!you'll find company at the festival! you can stay with us! :wink2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: just discovered that i've got no exams on that period so i can come!!!!! i'm so exicited!!!eir,c'mon!!!you'll find company at the festival! you can stay with us! :wink2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

you lucky!

:woot_jump: just discovered that i've got no exams on that period so i can come!!!!! i'm so exicited!!!eir,c'mon!!!you'll find company at the festival! you can stay with us! :wink2:

:biggrin2:

that's great :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: !!! i'll see you there then !!! it's gonna be huge :mf_lustslow: !! i can't wait !

Oh, I've just seen this......I HOPE SO! But my parents are strange :boxed: I still don't know what will they anwer me, but I still can't ask them...I still have time however... EVERYONE PRAY FOR MEEEEE...pleeeeeeeeaseeeee :crybaby:

Oh, I've just seen this......I HOPE SO! But my parents are strange :boxed: I still don't know what will they anwer me, but I still can't ask them...I still have time however... EVERYONE PRAY FOR MEEEEE...pleeeeeeeeaseeeee :crybaby:

*prays with all her soul* :mf_popeanim::italia:

Don't worry i'm sure you will be able to convince them to let you go :thumb_yello: ! may the force be with you !

*praying,praying,praying,praying* i'm sure you'll able to convince them!!! :wink2:

oh no :thumbdown: why that matt ? it's a pity !

I know! It's kind of embarassing to tell, but I'm part of a team of sbandieratori, which is a really odd italian sport... I'm not particularly into it, but I've been doing for ten years, there's all my friends there, yada yada yada...

Bottom line is: a very important championship will take place the weekend after the Wave, so my friends prevented me from going, because I too have to make sacrifices for the team and stuff... :°

What a pity, I was really curious to meet the whole of you! And seeing our beloved curlyhead perform again in front of me for the joy of my own eyes and ears! You have fun for me too, okay? :)

I know! It's kind of embarassing to tell, but I'm part of a team of sbandieratori, which is a really odd italian sport... I'm not particularly into it, but I've been doing for ten years, there's all my friends there, yada yada yada...

Bottom line is: a very important championship will take place the weekend after the Wave, so my friends prevented me from going, because I too have to make sacrifices for the team and stuff... :°

What a pity, I was really curious to meet the whole of you! And seeing our beloved curlyhead perform again in front of me for the joy of my own eyes and ears! You have fun for me too, okay? :)

:shocked: but come on if your championship is after the gig, why can't you come ? because you're afraid to be tired ? but if you only watch mika's performance and then leave , you won't be tired, will you :biggrin2::thumbdown: ???

Well it's up to you to choose what you like most between this sport and mika ( i really don't want to influence you ... not at all lol !!! :biggrin2: )

:shocked: but come on if your championship is after the gig, why can't you come ? because you're afraid to be tired ? but if you only watch mika's performance and then leave , you won't be tired, will you :biggrin2::thumbdown: ???

Well it's up to you to choose what you like most between this sport and mika ( i really don't want to influence you ... not at all lol !!! :biggrin2: )

LOL :roftl:

it's for the rehearsals! of course I love Mika more than this embarassing activity that involves running around in tights... -.-' but I gave my team my word that I would've attended all the final rehearsals.

Quèl dommage... :(

oh matt!!! i'm sorry you can't come:no: :sad: are you sure you can't come?it's a week before the championship...and i know what's sbandieratori is...there's a team in my town too.

oh matt!!! i'm sorry you can't come:no: :sad: are you sure you can't come?it's a week before the championship...and i know what's sbandieratori is...there's a team in my town too.

awww! you're sweet! :( I really wish I could come, but the tension for the championship is already high and I don't wanna cause distress in the team! :)

i'm really looking forward to meeting other MFCers from italy...in milan we were all shattered...concert by concert we will become a force!:biggrin2:

<and i'm afraid i'm the older....:shocked: >

:D Amen to that!

I really like the expression "concert by concert", because I really love to think there's gonna be countless italian concerts ahead of us!!! :mf_rosetinted:

i'm really looking forward to meeting other MFCers from italy...in milan we were all shattered...concert by concert we will become a force!:biggrin2:

<and i'm afraid i'm the older....:shocked: >

100% agree with you!!!i really want to meet all of you! can't wait!

and for evyline that asked for other groups,here's the link with the artists that will play on the 19th july.kaiser chiefs too!!! yay!

and mika is in the main stage!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and for evyline that asked for other groups,here's the link with the artists that will play on the 19th july.kaiser chiefs too!!! yay!

thanks!!!but at this point i don't know if the maturità will be end for 19th july...i hope so...

...me too :wub2: