MIKA @ Italia Love Wave Festival (former Arezzo Wave) - Florence (Italy)

Yoppappop

I can't imagine her telling him! she didn't want him to know in paris I think, because of his reaction when he heard the ringtone:naughty:

Oh I'm sure he loves it. He just has to. Can you imagine a greater compliment than that? Somebody wanting to have your laugh on their mobile :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and Johnny: buy a new mobile, it is so worth it :thumb_yello:

I can't imagine her telling him! she didn't want him to know in paris I think, because of his reaction when he heard the ringtone:naughty:

I told Mirtilla she should tell him all about it and record his reaction...who knows what great ringtone that would make!!!:naughty:

I bought a new mobile so I could have a decent version of you-kown-which-song as ringtone.. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

and also for other reasons o.c... :fisch:

filming some delivery that will take place in august... priceless! (esp. since I didn't have any videocamera at all) :blink:

I bought a new mobile so I could have a decent version of you-kown-which-song as ringtone.. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

and also for other reasons o.c... :fisch:

filming some delivery that will take place in august... priceless! (esp. since I didn't have any videocamera at all) :blink:

Oh - delivery - August - totally forgot about that - it's less than a month *faint* :blush-anim-cl:

I told Mirtilla she should tell him all about it and record his reaction...who knows what great ringtone that would make!!!:naughty:

:roftl: she should do that!! I would so love to see and hear that lol

Oh I'm sure he loves it. He just has to. Can you imagine a greater compliment than that? Somebody wanting to have your laugh on their mobile :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and Johnny: buy a new mobile, it is so worth it :thumb_yello:

yeah I don't know I think somehow he has to love it! but it also has to be really strange! I think mirtilla just doesn't know what to think of his reaction... it was kinda ambiguous: laughing like crazy but also saying that it is insane! but I think he meant insane in a good way! not as an offense or anything

yeah I don't know I think somehow he has to love it! but it also has to be really strange! I think mirtilla just doesn't know what to think of his reaction... it was kinda ambiguous: laughing like crazy but also saying that it is insane! but I think he meant insane in a good way! not as an offense or anything

He meant insanely brilliant :thumb_yello:

To me the way he said the "insane" sounded really positive like saying "this is crazy, hilarious, genius!" Anyway...Mirtilla must be on cloud 9 right now!:mf_lustslow:

yeah it might be really positive...

you're right no matter what this will be a day mirtilla will never forget! can't wait to hear about it!:mf_rosetinted:

I have that ringtone on my phone since Somerset House... Bluetooth is such a brilliant invention. :naughty:

I am so looking forward to the reports - but I won't be online before Saturday! A lot to catch up with I guess! :biggrin2: