Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my mika shoes <3

t_mikafiedshom_e4987c2.jpg

t_mikafiedshom_3fae197.jpg

t_mikafiedshom_c3be2dd.jpg

wow!! did you just use fabric markers and white converse? i love them:punk:

l_4f7d097d3176d6e58c0af69bb7ae96ef.jpg

this is amazing :wub2:, what medium did you use? is it kind of like etching?

i would love to learn how to make one of these:thumb_yello:

Can I buy your art? (I'm serious)

So good!:thumb_yello:

Sorry, this one belongs to Mika, this is the first one I gave him. And I promised him that very day that all of his portraits will always be for him, he already has another one.

But if it's not a portrait of Mika, yes I'm selling my paintings. You can even choose who you want to be painted. :) You do me a favour !

If you're not too far from London, my paintings are exhibited in the Abcone Hotel 10 Ashburn Garden, you could have a look at them there, and some of Mika before I give them to him.

Beautiful, how can you do that?

I paint it in my head first, and I do it for real only when I feel sure I know which gestures I want to do. Sometimes it takes ages, sometimes not. Painting Mika is much easier than anybody else but my son because I'm watching so many videos, pictures, gigs (well not enough for me be my bank always stops me before it's getting too silly lol)...

wow :shocked:

i love them!

great work :punk:

thanks 4 all the kudos on the shoes!...i made them w/ white converses and sharpie markers, which worked fantastically, they dont smear in the rain and they can be washed in the washer, which i just did and the colour faded a little bit but its nothing i cant touch up...EVERYONE MAKE THEM!!!...and i may be willing to make them for other people for a reasonable price :thumb_yello:...and i plan on making them for Mika (so he can wear them on our wedding day:wink2:)

I paint it in my head first, and I do it for real only when I feel sure I know which gestures I want to do. Sometimes it takes ages, sometimes not. Painting Mika is much easier than anybody else but my son because I'm watching so many videos, pictures, gigs (well not enough for me be my bank always stops me before it's getting too silly lol)...

How cool:thumb_yello:

You're really talented, I love painting, and drawing, but when I do that stuff, it always comes out waaaay wrong!:thumbdown:

thanks 4 all the kudos on the shoes!...i made them w/ white converses and sharpie markers, which worked fantastically, they dont smear in the rain and they can be washed in the washer, which i just did and the colour faded a little bit but its nothing i cant touch up...EVERYONE MAKE THEM!!!...and i may be willing to make them for other people for a reasonable price :thumb_yello:...and i plan on making them for Mika (so he can wear them on our wedding day:wink2:)

:roftl:, i'm sure he'd love them!

"need rehab 4 Mikaddiction"

thats so funny! i was talking to a friend about mika and she was like "you need help" i always talk about mika and the sad part is that i try not to talk about him so all my friends dont think im crazy :naughty: nobody outside of the fan club understands how fantastic Mika is!!!!!!!!

Sorry, this one belongs to Mika, this is the first one I gave him. And I promised him that very day that all of his portraits will always be for him, he already has another one.

But if it's not a portrait of Mika, yes I'm selling my paintings. You can even choose who you want to be painted. :) You do me a favour !

If you're not too far from London, my paintings are exhibited in the Abcone Hotel 10 Ashburn Garden, you could have a look at them there, and some of Mika before I give them to him.

Darn :naughty:

I live on where near London, unfortunately. -sigh- :sad:

thats so funny! i was talking to a friend about mika and she was like "you need help" i always talk about mika and the sad part is that i try not to talk about him so all my friends dont think im crazy :naughty: nobody outside of the fan club understands how fantastic Mika is!!!!!!!!

i know! completely true...i'm actually pretty good around my friends, unless i have a mika song stuck in my head:blush-anim-cl: then i go crazy singing it!:naughty:

:shocked:It's exactly the same thing for me!! But it's so hard not to talk about him, cause as you said, he's FANTASTIC!! and addictive:wub2:

How cool:thumb_yello:

You're really talented, I love painting, and drawing, but when I do that stuff, it always comes out waaaay wrong!:thumbdown:

I know portraits are very difficult and it's frightening because you always fear you'll spoil it all and seem unfair or respectless to the model (well for me it is all the time), but maybe you don't like what you do because you've just not found your style yet. :)

I know I couldn't do "anything", I feel at ease with my stuff (and even not always) I do other paintings too, very colourful ones, but that's it, never ask me to do something classic. I'm perfectly unable to paint such things.

I made this plate in April. I made a lot of mistakes, and there are smudges everywhere. But I still like it. P5070804.jpg

that is so cool! I WANT IT!

Im also a big fan of The Beatles and I have a mug with the cover of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (an awesome album) on it. I drink tea before school and after everyday, so i HAVE to drink out of that mug, or else i FREAK! lol, Guess i "show OCD tendancies" Just like MIKA!