• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well if you're talkin about my shoes on this page..thank you....unfortunatly because they're a cheap pair they give me blisters easily, but i try to wear them as often as i can

if you're not referring to my shoes then...:naughty:

i was talking about YOUR shoes :thumb_yello:

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

That's my last baby. :D Just to reply with Sophie's words.....ohmygod..SAM I've already told you on myspace....but its soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

And about mine...sorry I didn't have pencils in my hands since early this year cos of school and stuff, so it's a bit crappy......but there will be more to come....I mean not more crappy ones...but more Mika drawings....which will be better...(I hope.)

I love this pic of him...he is soooooooo hot. *dreaming*

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

That's my last baby. :D Just to reply with Sophie's words.....ohmygod..SAM I've already told ouy on myspace....but its soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

And about mine...sorry I didn't have pencils in my hands since early this year cos of school and stuff, so it's a bit crappy......but there will be more to come....I mean not more crappy ones...but more Mika drawings....which will be better...(I hope.)

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I dont have any words... xD

Need to ask?! It's MAGNIFICO Zsina!!!

You know what does it means? :bleh:

Well..I'm not Italian...but I've heard people saying that when they were eating spaghetti in movies...and spaghetti is great...so I guess...:roftl:

Thanks!

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

That's my last baby. :D Just to reply with Sophie's words.....ohmygod..SAM I've already told you on myspace....but its soooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Zsina that is absolutely amazing!! :shocked: How long did it take you to draw that?

Zsina? Oooouuuuhoouuuu Zsiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :naughty:

lol What does crappy mean for you?????????????????

I'm no one if compared to you !!!!!!! lol

Oh I'm a huge fan of yours Miss !!!!!!!!! I always have to fight with myself to keep in mind that it's not true, that it's just a drawing and not a photograph... in fact it's more respectful than a photograph, you tell more than a simple photograph.

Sorry for the others but Zsina, you're the most talented of us all and from far !!!!:punk:

Deep deep bow Lady.

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

Well..I'm not Italian...but I've heard people saying that when they were eating spaghetti in movies...and spaghetti is great...so I guess...:roftl:

Thanks!

Tehehehehehe and she's got a brain too :roftl:

;) Love ya Zsina, you rock !

Mika_5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:simply amazing its just like a photograph! at first that what i thought it was then realized it was a drawing and went:jawdrop:

Well here is my drawing, not finish with it yet.

I know, many pictures, but I couldn't decide.

dsc03266mj0.jpg

im working on this one right now. not having much luck though.

yours is really good.:thumb_yello:

some of mine:

012.jpg

from

017.jpg

011.jpg

from

016.jpg