Hey Zsina!

It's amazing as always...you are great in drawing his eyes that are ssso difficult!!!!

Just a little suggestion: a bit more shadows between teeth and chin.....I don't know how to make you understand....:blink:

I noticed looking the original one, I hope you don't mind, it's just to help you (even if you don't need so much...you are incredible :thumb_yello: )

ps. which kind of pencil do you use? I use from B to B5...but I'm not able to make shadows so dark as you...I love it :biggrin2:

uhm..*searhes for her pencils*.

Okay so I have: B,3B,6B,8B,

but I only use 3B and 8B.....

and I use charcoal too..but not often...

Thanks for the suggestion!Really!I'm alwys happy if anyone tells me what is not good!Coz I'm a perfectionist.But after a while I just cant realize whats wrong...thanks again! I am not incredible...I wish I was..LOL. I dont think Im good.But thanks.:) xx

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA5_by_Fruzsina.jpg

So here it is.I dunno,its not my best....but tell me what you think okay?...and its still not totally finished...Copied from this one:http://file029a.bebo.com/6/large/2007/05/16/16/2921278885a4396640080b525280071l.jpg

SHIIIIT ZSINA!! YOU'RE AN ARTIST!! FOR REAL!! MY GOD! :shocked:

ok ok i found another picture i drew a while ago DAMN computer pixilated it! GRR colour pencils come in handy sometimes! i used so much on my mika art i may need some more art supplies!

Anyway here it is........its a bit dark smudged and pixilated! pixilated because i enlarged it!

l_a34e101003f37ae9758ef6f45a0d1cff.jpg

ALSO its suposed to be a rainbow in the backround! tehe

Okay, instead of we all make a new thread everytime we have drawn Mika or something, we could just all post it in the same thread! It's so much easier to see it all!

So, post away! Everything is allowed, as long you have made it yourself.. Vegie-Mikas, drawings of all kinds etc!

Ok, I try, tell me what you think about it, ok?

a72cb8ca0bf0a0d157547ad9bdffa0f4.jpg

Agree with Monshis little outburst :biggrin2:

:D Thanks to you all! :D

And Monshi you can save it for sure! I am happy!Thank You!xx

And Sophie that painting is...quite small...LOL..:D

Loveee it Sophie!!!!!

:punk:

Sorry if I was a little cold in the pm..but I saw 'Sam? and got confused :blink::biggrin2:

And...I've just read your e-mail...don't worry...Mika will like it!!!

Cold? Never !!!

For everyone if you ever see SAM on a painting it's me ! lol

Sophie

Annie

Michèle

I had chosen to sign SAM years ago, now I bet I'm trapped and some people may not recognize me if I sign with my real name... Not that I'm that famous, but well, my teachers are tracking me lol

Sophie xxx

Loveee it Sophie!!!!!

:punk:

Sorry if I was a little cold in the pm..but I saw 'Sam? and got confused :blink::biggrin2:

And...I've just read your e-mail...don't worry...Mika will like it!!!

Just did a quick sketch of Mister Mika. It's far from flawless but it's the first time I attempted drawing him.

My scanner is broken so all I have is this crappy (really crappy) webcam photo.

mikacam.jpg

Wow !!! beautiful, very him. That's real good work !!!!

Sophie xxx

Just did a quick sketch of Mister Mika. It's far from flawless but it's the first time I attempted drawing him.

My scanner is broken so all I have is this crappy (really crappy) webcam photo.

mikacam.jpg

:shocked: This is all so cool! I did a massive load of stuff on Mika for my art GCSE (A2 design sheet, A3 barfly sheet and a canvas) so I'll get pics when I get all my stuff back. That reminds me... the canvas isn't here or in my folder whih means it's lost

This is all so cool! I did a massive load of stuff on Mika for my art GCSE (A2 design sheet, A3 barfly sheet and a canvas) so I'll get pics when I get all my stuff back. That reminds me... the canvas isn't here or in my folder which means it's lost :shocked:

This is Mika in liquid watercolour:

mikaink02.jpg

mikaink01.jpg

mikaink2.jpg

I'd never worked with the stuff before but I like what you can do with it! (I should buy proper brushes though, had to use make-up brushes for this cuz I didn't have any normal ones). :naughty:

I think this will be my contribution for the fan art group project book thingie!