MIKA Songs Backwards?

schock

I've Been Listening To Various MIKA Songs Backwards, And This Is What I've Came Up With For Every Song On My MIKA CD.

Grace Kelly

During The Chorus: I Can Be Brown, Etc. It Says "I Still Love You" When It Is Reversed And It's Speed And Pitch Is Decreased By 40%.

Sound Clip

"-Green, Gotta Be Mean, Gotta Be Everything More," When These Words In The Song Are Reversed They Create, "Why Don't You Really Love Me?, Love Me."

Sound Clip

In The Middle Of The Song, The Words, "Say What You Want To Satisfy Yourself" Are Reversed, "I Sold Your Souls To The Wolves," Or "We Saw Yourselves Turn Into Wolves,"

Sound Clip

Not All Of The Messages Are Creepy, The Words, "I've Got Identity-" Is Reversed, "This Is My Elbow," Or, "This Is My Album".

Sound Clip

The Words, "So I Tried A Little Freddie," Are Reversed, "This Will Be The Last Dance,"

Sound Clip

The Words, "You Only Want What Everybody-" Is Reversed, "I'll Give In To The Monster," Or ,"I'll Give Hell To The Monster,"

Sound Clip

And That's Basically All I Found For Grace Kelly.

Lollipop

In Lollipop There Was Nothing Really. However I Heard Vulgar Words, A lot Of 'Em. Here Is A List Of Some Of Them.

The Letters, "S.O.B."

Pile Of S**t

Douche

During The Chorus However, It Seems That The People Say "Yes, Yes, Yes," Then Something About A Door. I Can't Quite Pick It Out. I Think It's, "I WishThey Close The Door?"

Sound Clip

Love Today

The Words, "Love, Love Me," When Reversed Say, "Ping Pong Ball"

Sound Clip

The Words, "Licks Her Lips Like Their Somethin'-," Are Reversed, "Master Conspiracy". Hmm, Conspiracy?

Sound clip

Well This Is The First Rhyming Phrase I've Seen.

The Words, "Yeah she's a lover and she's mighty fine, give her a dollar and she'll-" Is Reversed, "What She Never Loved In Me, AH!,This Now,ooh, Is This Reality?"

Sound Clip

And That's About It.

My Interpretation

nothing, Absolutely Nothing. I Think The Only Real Word I heard Was "Seaweed".

Relax, Take It Easy

Nothing There Either.

Ring Ring

nope.

Any Other World

Zilch.

Billy Brown Big Girl [You Are Beautiful]

Nothing Really, Except That Oh, Billy Brown Backwards Is Billy Boy.

Big Girl [You Are Beautiful] Stuck In The Middle

Nothing, Except Big Girl You Are Beautiful, Backwards, Sounds Like, Billy Brown We Hate You. Now That's Irony. Again, Nothing, Except That The Words,"Just To Love Me" Are Backwards, "Touch Me."

Stuck In The Middle Erase

Again, Nothing, Except That The Words,"Just To Love Me" Are Backwards, "Touch Me." nada

Erase

nada

Happy Ending

sorry! I Gotta Go.. I'll Do This When I Get The Chance. For Now, Enjoy.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very scary, if we take into account what you've found in grace kelly, it would mean that what he sings and thinks is conflicting O_O. And listening to the others about rock and evil bouhou 0_0. I wonder what Mika would answer if someone would send him a private message with all those reverse things O_O.

I'm talking about this one The Words, "You Only Want What Everybody-" Is Reversed, "I'll Give In To The Monster," Or ,"I'll Give Hell To The Monster," in the first case .