Heey, does anyone know?

Linnea

Aww. Lookit everyone here in denial that Mika needs his hair curled. :naughty:

His hair IS naturally curly but he has someone curl it a little more for him to bring his sexy curls out. :mf_lustslow:

im not denying it at the garmercy when whe walked by(before it statred he walked by out front to get ready he was going to a car and he waved at me and my freinds) his hair was curly but it was his naturalcurls, he stiol had to go get them done

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You straightened your hair? Well, I have straight hair, I always had and as long as I can think (and this is quite a time before Mika happened to turn my head) I wanted to have natural curls! So girls, throw away your hair straighteners! :thumb_yello:

You straightened your hair? Well, I have straight hair, I always had and as long as I can think (and this is quite a time before Mika happened to turn my head) I wanted to have natural curls! So girls, throw away your hair straighteners! :thumb_yello:

same here! i hate my straight hair!:thumbdown: but it's normal: who's got curly hair wants to have straight hair, and people that have straight hair want to have curly hair!:naughty:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I hated, HATED my curly hair and I used to straighten it allll the time! Mika made me like my curly hair again, I haven't straightened it in a little over two months! So please....don't kill the theory in my head, that Mika wakes up with perfect curls :crybaby:

huh me too...i hated my curly hair like ALL my life. then i had fun these last weeks because mika made me like my natural hair for the first time in my life, and i've worn them curled ever since, but i've staightened them today, because i'm back to school and its much easier to have it straight....but i think it's quite dull, curly hair is so much more beautiful!!

i love curly hair i really wish i could get mine to do it, the last time i had curly hair was when i got it done for my communion and i sat there for 3 hours while they did it and they hqad to use alot of hairspary to make them stay in my hair

Here you go

You missunderstood this picture! Remember, what Mika said about bullying in school: "sometimes it was my hair". You don't get bullied because of straight hair. Actually, his hair are too curly and he has to style them. This is what you see on this EnFa's picture.

Following pictures are my examples:

before after

post-2770-142983653081_thumb.jpg

post-2770-142983653083_thumb.jpg

Mika said about bullying in school: "sometimes it was my hair". You don't get bullied because of straight hair.

They called me 'Medusa' when I was younger...they said my curls were like Medusa's snake hair :( The memory alone is painful...:sad:

As far as I know, his hair isn't curly as we see it normally and he must have someone curl/style it before shows etc.

I'm so sorry, Sou! Children really are vile creatures at times and they had no idea what they were talking about. I'd love nothing more than to have curly hair... =[

Again with the 'he curls his hair' talk! grrr. We've established that he wakes up with perfect curly hair! PERFECT ;p

As for children...oh yeah they're mean, very, very mean. Mind you I still get made fun of because of my hair and I'm almost 21; just tells you a thing or two about the people I have to encounter everyday at uni...AT UNI; you'd think they'd grow up a little *sigh*

hahaha Nooo, he has them curled! Muahaha! XP

great way to make me look forward to Uni, Sou -_- lol ;P

Let me clarify, UNIVERSITY IN KUWAIT. lol

I'm sure you're going to be fine in the UK :)

As for children...oh yeah they're mean, very, very mean. Mind you I still get made fun of because of my hair and I'm almost 21; just tells you a thing or two about the people I have to encounter everyday at uni...AT UNI; you'd think they'd grow up a little *sigh*

Yes, I've been scarred because of my hair. They would say the meanest things... :sad:

but I try to not let it get to me nowadays...

i hate mean people, people pick people apart untill theres nothing left of them an dits redicululous, elementary school was bad but middle school was horrible im in high school and the people are alot more accepting

i have a theory. i think his hair is curly but it's probably a little wild (if you know the tea pic you'll know what i mean) so for gigs and interviews he fixes it up. i think this is very realistic because i consider myself to have curly hair, but frizzy hair and i have to work with it a little to make it look ok. don't worry guys, and he doesnt wear a wig. trust me.

Yeah he's got naturally curly hair, but you can tell he spends extra time styling it for shows, photo shoots, etc.

I've seen photos of him where his hair looks a little more wild and unruly, slightly frizzy, not those perfectly formed curls you see like in the pic that's on the top left hand corner of this page for example :)

I have curly hair, and if it isn't taken care of properly, it can look like a total mess.

I'm sure when he wants his hair to look really good he puts some product in (and I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks out the curler to define) :)

It is nothing to discuss. His hair is lovely, the best.

Why ask questions around it?

Maybe he was tired of curls one day, so he wanted to try a different hair style? Then somebody saw him, and though "his hair isn't curly", and spread it all over the world. Maybe. That's what i belive! Mika has curls.