"mikapressed?"

photojenny14

Yeah it's funny when I hear that there's multiple high schools in one town. The closest city, South Bend, has I think 6 or 7 high schools, and the people I know there get to pick which high school they want to go to! and I'm like yeah I automatically get stuck at my high school.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha wow. One high school to choose from. Here in Vegas there are at least 3 in every region of the city :roftl:

Ha even Delaware a small state has multiple school in it's own district. And there are sooooo many districts!

haha wow, your friends seem just a bit retarded. so you're only supposed to like musicians who know you exist? That limits us to local bands then and artists we just happen to meet XD Do you ever laugh at them for saying such stupid things?

Yeah i know its really dumb, i dont agree with them at all. But i only think they were just trying to make fun of me or something.. but yeah =/

oh if you are mikapressed without meeting him, I can tell ya you are even more mikapressed when you have met him and know it won't happen again (god, I sound like grace kelly...:blink: ) or not in the near future anyway..

it's a sensation of withdrawal I cannot explain any better than this :shocked:

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes when I get on here, though I love seeing the pictures and reading the stories about how people on here have met him, I still feel kinda hopeless cause I might not ever meet him and if I finally do, he might be so big that it won't really mean anything cause it will be so quick. If that makes sense...

i feel exactly like you, i like seing pics and videos of him, he looks a really nice person. but when i read that someone has met him, i feel very unlucky because i think that i won´t met him...:sad: and if someday i can go to a concert, he will be more famous and i dont think he still have time with fans after concert...

I wonder what Mika might think, learning that he is the cause for serious "Mikapression" :shocked:

I reckon he will be shocked to death and immediately stop any of his hiterto activities (shows, interviews....) according to his responsibility for the audience... :roftl:

But I know what you all mean.... all I can say is enjoy the bittersweetness of your imagination. In your dreams everything is possible so there is no reason why you shouldn't get absorbed with Mikamania...:wub2:

aw i just have to say that i love all of you guys! i brag about how cool you all are to my friends and they're like, wait how do you know them? and i'm like online... we all love mika and i can talk about him forever and they don't get annoyed! haha its fun here, and i don't know what i'd do with out you! and we wouldn't have eachother if it wasn't for mika..but then again..would we need eachother without mika?:shocked: *deep* lol

haha and i think its so funny that "they should change the driving laws to we can see mika" i can picture like a group of us in a court room like

us: "aw, cmon! we HAVE to see mika! you've got to let us! if you let us, we PROMISE we won't drive anywhere else but to see mika, or to do some otherwise mika-related activity. please?"

judge: "just who is this mika character?"

us: ARE YOU KIDDING? *then we play LICM and dance around like crazy*

tehe

mika, if you're reading this, DONT STOP! we're not THAT depressed. we love you more than we are depressed, and just imagine how really depressed we'd be if you stopped! especially if it was our fault! all that i can say is that mental hospital attendance, prozac prescriptions, and suicide rates would sky rocket.

lol

hey guys. so today i was feeling a little down. as most of you do, i, as well, love mika with pretty much all my heart, but today this was making me sad. i was like, "well i do love this guy, and he is perfect in every way, but there's such a slim chance of me even meeting him! am i just setting my self up for failure?" and then i got to thinking about how it's so unrealistic and yet for the time being, i've probably doomed myself to failure with anyone realistic because none of them are as good as mika. i'm sorry if this is confusing, i'm trying my best to be articulate but i fear my skill is failing me. do any of you ever feel like this? any advice? i've listened to life in cartoon motion about 4 times today and while it makes me extraordinarily cheerful it is also mixed with quite a bit of sadness.

oh mika, what ever am i to do with you?

for now though i'm off to bed (hoping to catch a glimpse of him in my dreams)

thanks guys, you are all so amazing and i literally feel like i'd be lost with out you.:wub2:

love,

em

Well, as a philosopher and half-psychologist, I'm going to write on my blog a short essay of this curious form of depression called "mikancholy"...I'm studying this phenomenon starting from me...after Milan concert I has been soooo depressed! With some literary source, I can try to explain this "Phenomenology of delirium"...in two-three days I can say you more about this "mikapression" :bleh: p.s: I'd be lost without you, too :wub2:

Hey there, I know exactly how you feel. I live in Vancouver, Canada and I think it will be a while beofre Mika comes here but don't lose hope! He is amazing and it wont be to long before he's playing all kinds of shows here. And what even more great is we know lots about his tour dates and when he's coming so we will get to see some of the first more intimate shows he plays before he starts playing the bigger venues. If you need a boost out of your mikapression I'd say go read Mirtilla's post about the Alcatraz show and watch those videos. They really made me realize how down to earth Mika is and how willing he is to stand about with his fans chatting. He is amazing and it wont be long!

alli

oh yes, I'm incredibily Mikapressed!

I've already written on different threads about it: I waited for him after the concert fot a lot, then I HAD TO leave, and he came out after a while :(

I've probably lost my only chance to personally meet him and chat with him and having his autograph...all for 20-30 mins!

And after having seen videos and photos about that fab night (posted by Avoca, Robertina, Mirtilla etc) I got so depressed that I got the temperature and cryed for 2days...I still feel so sad...

(The problem is that I can't travel to see him and his gigs, so it will be difficult to see him again! :( )

My worst case of Mika depression was when the tickets for the NY show sold out. I was checking 24/7 to see when the concert date would be announced and when I was I couldn't WAIT to buy tickets! Unfortunately I had mika fan friends who couldn't give me a definate answer that night and they sold out by the time I got home from school the next day. I cried so hard I threw up! I wanted to dieeee.. Luckily my friend was able to buy the tickets off ebay for tripple the price.

Eir I feel really sorry for you! but I completely understand you! I would have loved to kill myself

:(

But now I feel better! Today I'm stronger...I'm dreaming on July gig, even if I know it ill be quite impossible to get there :blink:

Till this morning I was so depressed that even Love Today made me cry! Oh gosh, luckily now I'm listening to it but...dancing :naughty:

I've dreamt about Mika this night...AGAIN. :shocked:

The dream is wonderful...It's the wake up that's not good :boxed:

Tell us the dream!!

(I don't have nearly enough good quality Mika dreams, unfortunately, so I have to make do with other people's...!:boxed: )

hey guys. so today i was feeling a little down. as most of you do, i, as well, love mika with pretty much all my heart, but today this was making me sad. i was like, "well i do love this guy, and he is perfect in every way, but there's such a slim chance of me even meeting him! am i just setti...

I thought I was the only one feeling this way, so in a strange way I'm happy there are others that feel like that too... (sorry)

But, I go through these periods, sometimes I'm really depressed, and other times not so much :bleh:

Anyway, I'm here for you :blush-anim-cl:

Tell us the dream!!

(I don't have nearly enough good quality Mika dreams, unfortunately, so I have to make do with other people's...!:boxed: )

:roftl:

I dream him every night after Milan concert :boxed:

There are always strange situations in my dreams...but this night is the best :roftl:

I've dreamt that he made breakfast with me and one of my two sisters (I remember as it was real his wonderful hair...all messed up!) and I offer him a wonderful tin of italian creamy chocolate...he liked it, and I was happy :roftl:

:roftl:

I dream him every night after Milan concert :boxed:

There are always strange situations in my dreams...but this night is the best :roftl:

I've dreamt that he made breakfast with me and one of my two sisters (I remember as it was real his wonderful hair...all messed up!) and I offer him a wonderful tin of italian creamy chocolate...he liked it, and I was happy :roftl:

Mika - breakfast - chocolate - messed-up hair........:mf_lustslow:

Now they are great themes for a good Mika dream! Why can't I have dreams like that??:naughty: