Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

The sad thing is....................I used to wear mine the same!!!!!!!! :shocked::wink2:

Im sure it was extremely reasonable... at the time, heh... :wink2:

Think we need to get an actual pair of Mika trousers sent to us by Martin so's we can measure up.

Can you imagine the scene at leezy's if we had an actual pair of his trousers on the table?? UNWASHED!!!!

Heh, the well-fitted pants we discussed earlier...

It would be helpful tho! :wink2:

Hm... most important is the waste line, if it's too tight we have a problem...

and the trousers need to be tall enough!

Im sure it'll be fine! Together you can do it! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GITB - we should be ok - none of know what we are doing - a recipe for success if ever I heard one!!! :shocked: We have measurements - and with a pattern, and a good sharp pair of scissors - and the sewing machines - we should manage fine. If the stitching came apart - that would be too bad :sneaky2::naughty: :naughty: but we WILL do our best :wink2:

hahaha!! Gotcha!! NOW I know why you're making them!!!

Get your cameras ready for a Wardrobe Malfunction!!! :roftl:

Aussie :insane:

:roftl: , can honestly say I had never thought of that, but now you come to mention it! We could get him to wear them before the gig, a bit of thrusting here, a bit of hip swinging there, and WOW! Mika!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: , can honestly say I had never thought of that, but now you come to mention it! We could get him to wear them before the gig, a bit of thrusting here, a bit of hip swinging there, and WOW! Mika!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*Dr. Evil pose*

:das:

Aussie :insane:

Hehe, we're doing nothing else than "pulling pants up" on this thread nowadays... :naughty:

If someone new happens to read this thread,

Im sure there's some actual plans of trouser-making somewhere more near the beginning lol...

:roftl:

I've got a great idea. Why don't we buy the material and pattern, cut it all out and pin it all together, then give THAT to Mika on 16th May? Who are we to say he's not a whizz with a sewing machine??

:roftl: :roftl:

you are funny gitb!

i think you guys will do fine!

(do you have a dressmaker/tailor in your area???

-could always be a back up plan - or someone to call if you need help!:thumb_yello: )

:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

you are funny gitb!

i think you guys will do fine!

(do you have a dressmaker/tailor in your area???

-could always be a back up plan - or someone to call if you need help!:thumb_yello: )

Someone to call if we need help?! I may need a therapist after all this! Hang on, isn't mgpm a psychologist or something along those lines??

I may need regular sessions, particularly concentrating on discussing my issues with waistbands, pockets and flies.....

Someone to call if we need help?! I may need a therapist after all this! Hang on, isn't mgpm a psychologist or something along those lines??

I may need regular sessions, particularly concentrating on discussing my issues with waistbands, pockets and flies.....

Do we have a pattern to work from??? Do you need me to bring my sewing machine too? I am sure, once we get down to it - we will manage fine!! :thumb_yello: