Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Suppose I'd better go and make dinner. I actually went to Asda tonight, so as a rare treat, we actually have fresh food and vegetables!!

The kids don't have to have choccie easter eggs for dinner tonight!! :naughty:

I am off in a min too! College night for me!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*laughing at everyone's need to get their hands on Mika's troosers and keep them up*

Can ye funk the troosers up in any way? Make them a bit rockstarish? Maybe you can add a chain from the waist to the pocket, or wherever the rockstars hang their chains. :naughty: Maybe add a few rockstar badges , or... what do you call those patch thingies that you can buy and stitch on clothes... MIND HAS GONE BLANK!! (drools on self) Let me get back to you when I find my brain.

Aussie :insane:

just doing my part - since i am

toooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

to actually help you with the manufacturing!!!:wink2:

:roftl::naughty:

But at least you MAY have a chance to see him in them - if he wears them to your concert - or he may not have them on.....................:naughty: :naughty:

*laughing at everyone's need to get their hands on Mika's troosers and keep them up*

Can ye funk the troosers up in any way? Make them a bit rockstarish? Maybe you can add a chain from the waist to the pocket, or wherever the rockstars hang their chains. :naughty: Maybe add a few rockstar badges , or... what do you call those patch thingies that you can buy and stitch on clothes... MIND HAS GONE BLANK!! (drools on self) Let me get back to you when I find my brain.

Aussie :insane:

Tartan skinny pants! :bleh:

Haha, ripped tartan pants with rockstar badges, chains and safety pins all over them... :naughty:

No, Mika's not really a punkstar... thank god...

Right, I am having slightly negative thoughts re these trousers. Need someone to reassure me.

1 I've never made trousers in my life - only halloween costumes, Christmas decorations and curtains.

2 Why did I mention putting a slip of paper in the pockets with our names on? How the hell do you make pockets??

3 Buttonhole???

4 Fly

5 Waistband??

Do you think we should ask Martin if Mika might like a lovely pair of tartan curtains? I can do that!!:naughty:

Just having a panic attack. Sure it will all be fine. Wish my sister wasn't in Florida as we speak - will grab her when she gets back in 16 days. She can maybe do hard bits.

Am going to have to actually lie to my husband about going to get material with leezy this weekend. Isn't that awful???! But the thought of saying 'just popping to material shop to buy tartan material to make trousers for mika' is just too embarrassing. He would lose all remaining respect for me!