Mika on Channel 4 this Friday

reubenchives

Hey guys!!

I thought I would post a message to tell you that according to TVQuick on Friday 20th April on Channel 4 at 11.40pm, there's a programme called 4Music: Transmission and it says that it features music by Mika (:punk: ). I haven't seen this already posted on the forum so I thought I'd let you all know!

Lauren x

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I will have to have a look, he was on Transmisson a few weeks ago, bits from his big top gig, but if you blinked you missed it!

Maybe they're going to give us a bit more this time!

Yes, the more Mika the better! Upload please! :wink2:

please please please, italian fans are on their knees, upload this!!!

it should be the documentary he said he was recording the night of Milan concert WITH OUR NECKLACE ON and talking about it!!!

you can ask us anything!!!!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET!!!!! <puppiest eyes!>

My God Lauren, I dreamt about this!!! I honestly woke up the other morning having 'read' the TV pages in my dream and seen a programme about Mika on late one night but I couldn't work out when it was on!!! I'm a bit scared now (ha ha ha) xxx Thanks a lot xxx

it should be the documentary he said he was recording the night of Milan concert WITH OUR NECKLACE ON and talking about it!!!

Hun I would post a please help thread , somebody will do it for you , i dont have a clue :blink:

argghhhhhhhhhh! was it this and not th popworld one????!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee save it for us all!!! tape/cd/you tube whatever.... *on her knees with puppiest of puppy eyes* :tears:

argghhhhhhhhhh! was it this and not th popworld one????!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee save it for us all!!! tape/cd/you tube whatever.... *on her knees with puppiest of puppy eyes* :tears:

WE DO NOT KNOW AVOCA!!! JUST GUESSING!

let's hope our brit friends have pity of our puppiest of puppiest eyes and keep a look on both!

maybe freddie is starting a looking for help thread....if he doesn't we will do it!

I have set the alarm on my phone incase I get sidetracked or forget!! Will ask Bexs when she comes on today!! :thumb_yello:

mine too, wendi!!!

is it possible both of the programs..? just in case it's not on the friday one (I mean the necklace thing: sounds like marie antoinette story this one--> the infamous necklace story.. :naughty: ).

I KNOW I am demanding, I'll be grateful for life!

thx!! :flowers2:

mine too, wendi!!!

is it possible both of the programs..? just in case it's not on the friday one (I mean the necklace thing: sounds like marie antoinette story this one--> the infamous necklace story.. :naughty: ).

I KNOW I am demanding, I'll be grateful for life!

thx!! :flowers2:

hi dear!

i pm beckar some days ago and she promised to do her best, even filming tv with her camera!!!!!!

We had better watch out for these appearances, because the original poster said in his magazine it said Transmission with Mika was on 20.04, but I have just got the Radio Times and it is showing Transmission with Mika as 27.04, doesn't actually mention Mika in the blurb, but they have a feature every week at the front of the mag detailing the music highlights, and that has a pic of Mika wearing that white short jacket with the stripes, and the blurb says Transmission, chart topper Mika and Manic Street Preachers are guests.

For Popworld on Sat, blurb goes Travis and Mika perform while Ash talk to Alex Zane etc etc.

We had better watch out for these appearances, because the original poster said in his magazine it said Transmission with Mika was on 20.04, but I have just got the Radio Times and it is showing Transmission with Mika as 27.04, doesn't actually mention Mika in the blurb, but they have a feature every week at the front of the mag detailing the music highlights, and that has a pic of Mika wearing that white short jacket with the stripes, and the blurb says Transmission, chart topper Mika and Manic Street Preachers are guests.

For Popworld on Sat, blurb goes Travis and Mika perform while Ash talk to Alex Zane etc etc.

well done and thanks! you are our agent abroad....

I noticed that too but according to the Radio Times, on the 23rd of april the Transmission programme is on at 2.20 in the morning. It says that is has Mika and that it is a repeat of Friday the 20th's showing and that it continues on the 27th. I'm a bit confused.com.......:blink:

Lauren x

I noticed that too but according to the Radio Times, on the 23rd of april the Transmission programme is on at 2.20 in the morning. It says that is has Mika and that it is a repeat of Friday the 20th's showing and that it continues on the 27th. I'm a bit confused.com.......:blink:

Lauren x

Oh yes, I see that now! He can't be on both weeks, surely?