Mika on Channel 4 this Friday

reubenchives

he's supposed to be on freshly squeezed 'next friday'

which is ambiguous to me ,cause that should mean next week fri.

but i think because odf his cd launch it has to be this friday and also why would they announce it this tuesday if it is for next week???

so i'm prepared for both, just in case

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's supposed to be on freshly squeezed 'next friday'

which is ambiguous to me ,cause that should mean next week fri.

but i think because odf his cd launch it has to be this friday and also why would they announce it this tuesday if it is for next week???

so i'm prepared for both, just in case

*hugs steph* :blush-anim-cl: thx...

ciao, just a quick pop in to remind all our friends in the uk to be ready to record any airing tonight!!!...and upload!

thanks!

Ready and waiting - I dont have a dvd recorder - but will video it - and if no-one else manages to upload it here, then I will post you the cassette!! :thumb_yello:

Ready and waiting - I dont have a dvd recorder - but will video it - and if no-one else manages to upload it here, then I will post you the cassette!! :thumb_yello:

oh please me too!! :shocked: if no one manages to record it and upload it, can i have a copy also? I'll o.c. send ya what's due both for tape and shipping.

:tears: *puppy eyes*

I am trying to find out how to do it, but don't hold your breath, I will be getting the sweeties packaged up!

I don't think I can do anything with uploads guys, but will def record on video :(

That's really nice of you. Good luck with the recording :wink2: .

I am trying to find out how to do it, but don't hold your breath, I will be getting the sweeties packaged up!

I don't think I can do anything with uploads guys, but will def record on video :(

If a few of us tape it then surely there will be enough to go around? Maybe someone will put it on youtube or something - meanwhile - my video is poised - and the alarm set on my phone to remind me - because when I am in here all sense of time goes out the window!!! I dont have a TV in my living room at all - mine is through in my bedroom!!

Is he actually on this week? In the listings I get off my Skybox it's got him down for next week in Swansea.

It would make more sense for him to be on this week as it's in London, and then they would have the two tallest men in music together, Andy from Groove Armada and Mika.