2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you have to dress up, condition of going, what will you be????????

hahah i have no idea But something inside me is telling me to go the full whack and get a proper animal costume and cook in the heat of july :roftl: :roftl:

Noo not yet i got ordered mine when they went on presale so i expect to recieve them atleast 48hours before july 17th.....i imagine by that time i will be panicing if they havent come through the post yet :blink:

I ordered mine on presale and I want them in my hot little hand - now!

I ordered mine on presale and I want them in my hot little hand - now!

I know how you feel Babs i sure want mine aswell :biggrin2: i also what my v festival ticket to come through :boxed:

i hate this waiting around business

hahah i have no idea But something inside me is telling me to go the full whack and get a proper animal costume and cook in the heat of july :roftl: :roftl:

hehe, my costume is all sorted, you should think of the heat though it is at night.....

hehehehe:wink2: do i have to walk along with u like that? mayb we should go like a kinda theme and all meet up!!!

hehe, my costume is all sorted, you should think of the heat though it is at night.....

haha i know its going to be roasting if i do get a full animal costume ...but i have nooo ideas at the moment :boxed:

just think how many big girls and lollipop girls there are going to be there so that idea is out of the question :biggrin2:

So now you're crying on my shoulder..... oh well ....

*uses beckar's blouse as a tissue*

nicole,no need to cry...you can plan your trip, we can all help you...remember for me there was all the planning and then the sisaster, this time i'm not going anywhere near diseases........

nicole,no need to cry...you can plan your trip, we can all help you...remember for me there was all the planning and then the sisaster, this time i'm not going anywhere near diseases........

We can't get the tickets though!!!!

But the problem is the tickets......

-snots all over Nicoles shoulder-

uhhhh...lovely.....

*does the same*

I only got my tickets yesterday.....paid loads!!!!! Long story........

I might change my costume.......dunno....then again, now that Mika knows me maybe i should stick.......? *unsure*

I only got my tickets yesterday.....paid loads!!!!! Long story........

I might change my costume.......dunno....then again, now that Mika knows me maybe i should stick.......? *unsure*

Oh yeah about your cosume..How the hell did you manage to survive in those heels?!! My feet were killing me and I was wearing flats!

I might find a costume that requires bare feet.....

hehehehe:wink2: do i have to walk along with u like that? mayb we should go like a kinda theme and all meet up!!!

hahah and Tia if my sister can walk by me the way i looked on Thursday you will have no problem :roftl: :roftl:

hahah and Tia if my sister can walk by me the way i looked on Thursday you will have no problem :roftl: :roftl:

im not sure me and u waking thou london looking like a chicken and a bunny!! i hope we dont have to get the tube!!!:boxed:

i think ill go 4 my other idea, i think id faint if i had an animal suit on:bleh:

Oh yeah about your cosume..How the hell did you manage to survive in those heels?!! My feet were killing me and I was wearing flats!

I might find a costume that requires bare feet.....

Ha ha ha....if i had worn them in i probablt would have been fine! Hopfully, they will be o.k next time..........:biggrin2:

im not sure me and u waking thou london looking like a chicken and a bunny!! i hope we dont have to get the tube!!!:boxed:

i think ill go 4 my other idea, i think id faint if i had an animal suit on:bleh:

Ah you have a good point tia :roftl: :roftl:

although it is a funny sight you have to admit :roftl:

Ah you have a good point tia :roftl: :roftl:

although it is a funny sight you have to admit :roftl:

hahaha after leeds hunnie ANYTHINK is possible thou this time i promise ill wear the rite shoes:blush-anim-cl: to at least id b able to run fast:naughty:

hahaha after leeds hunnie ANYTHINK is possible thou this time i promise ill wear the rite shoes:blush-anim-cl: to at least id b able to run fast:naughty:

oh yes running fast is a must!!!!!

If anyones feeling uneasy about dressing like a complete idiot - i'll do the same and walk with you! It'l be fun. I don't care what people say hahah :roftl:

Ha ha ha.....do you know what it's been like for me! I couldn't believe it at SBE and at BA when i saw hardly anyone had dressed it - i was really surprised that people didn't bother. I'm proud to be different! :thumb_yello::naughty::biggrin2:

Ha ha ha.....do you know what it's been like for me! I couldn't believe it at SBE and at BA when i saw hardly anyone had dressed it - i was really surprised that people didn't bother. I'm proud to be different! :thumb_yello::naughty::biggrin2:

Hahah I bet that's what it'll be like in July too but at least all of us will be dressed up!

I was gettin a few sniggers when I went into McDonalds on Thursday with just my wig and ears! :| (well and my clothes of course)

I don't care as much in London anyway cus I know I probably won't see many people I know :P