All star-converse fans group!!!

Eir

Yeeeeeeah! My 'new' Converse! :biggrin2:

I found them @ Marktplaats (Dutch eBay), a girl who lives nearby sold them so it was easy for me to pick them up after work today. :biggrin2:

The white (caused by the washing machine) hurts my eyes, but I think I'll get them dirty quite fast. :biggrin2:

Converse.jpg

OMG BLUE

wow

i absolutely love them !!!!! :wub2:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool to hear that you like them! :thumb_yello:

She herself got them off eBay but they didn't fit her too well because she has narrow feet (luckily they fit me well even though I have narrow feet too). Both of us had never seen these 'rainbow shoes' before, maybe it's a limited edition - or maybe an edition from ages ago? :biggrin2:

I can try and get fabric pens - and it looks like a reasonably simple design to copy - wont be as good as the real thing - but I will enjoy it anyway!! :biggrin2:

And then YOU will definitely have a limited edition! :thumb_yello:

Yes - but I would never sell them. My boyfriend bought them for me - and once they are Mikafied then they will be my pride and joy!!! :biggrin2:

I've got one white low converse with red racing stripes- a dirty one.

and Ive got a dark grey low one with pink flower patterns on it.

I LOVE CONVERSE ..YAY ! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a pair of shiny red ones today (in a kid's shop :shocked: ). They are really nice and I'm happy that I finally did it. I was a bit unsure because I thought that the red might be too flashy but then I remembered the motto of a certain person and bought them :naughty: . And.... Jon Bon Jovi wears red ones in one of their first videos. Another reason to buy them :wink2: .

Now I'm broke and have to beg for food (but with new shoes) :roftl: .

I got some new converses today!! Sooooooo happy with them, because when I saw them, I just fell in love with them and they were exactly my size....as if they were meant for me:wub2:

I love those! I actually wanted to buy them too, but I'm so bad at taking decisions, so that I still don't have any new converse!! lol

i think i have like 15 pairs too. its a bit excessive but they are the only shoes i wear so i guess its not that bad.

heres a pic of a few that i just pulled out of my closest

06-16-07_0053.jpg

sorry bout the bad quality but i took it on my phone.

i think i have like 15 pairs too. its a bit excessive but they are the only shoes i wear so i guess its not that bad.

heres a pic of a few that i just pulled out of my closest

06-16-07_0053.jpg

sorry bout the bad quality but i took it on my phone.

Lol! I love them! I'm so jealous :bleh:

I got some new converses today!! Sooooooo happy with them, because when I saw them, I just fell in love with them and they were exactly my size....as if they were meant for me:wub2:

I saw these a month ago and I'm looking for a bit of free time to go and buy them!

When I saw them I was like :mf_lustslow:, I screamed and my friend screamed too LOL! :roftl:

we're crazy, I know :bleh: