Mika @ Taubertal Festival - Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)

Yoppappop

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, what to do, what to do? I'm struggling with myself whether to get tickets or not. They're quite expensive even for Sunday only. Guess that's because of Pink. I don't hate Pink, I quite like some of her stuff ...BUT I wouldn't go because of Pink.

And after the cancelled performance on that festival in Stockholm I'm even more insecure....:boxed:

My identities are like that all the time in my head....:argue:

LOL

• 1 month later...

o.c. :mf_rosetinted:

just wai outside the venue more or less when he's supposed to play. so you may see him going in and/or out of the place. it may not be fun, but if you drag some friend along, you may get to see him even if you can't afford attending the gig in case he cancels. you can sport a MFC signal, so he'd notice you..

just a crazy idea... :naughty:

:blink: frequency cancelled which was planned for the 15th, yet not taubertal on the 12th?! :blink:

Means nothing... He cancelled Roskilde for a pneumonia and was on stage very healthy the day after :blush-anim-cl: They can still cancel last mintue, it's been a long time since the last time they did that, they must miss it :naughty:

So not canceled yet?

And there are even still tickets for Sunday. Something tells me that he won't cancel it. Don't know why. Maybe because it would have been quite easy for me to get there (not that he cancels things because I'm there. I'm not Kata :naughty: ). It would be quite ironic when I went all the way up to Denmark to see a fabulous non-Mika show when I would have had the chance to see him in Germany :blink: .

Ok, I'm talking nonsense here. Just ignore me (not that you don't do this anyway :sneaky2: )

So not canceled yet?

And there are even still tickets for Sunday. Something tells me that he won't cancel it. Don't know why. Maybe because it would have been quite easy for me to get there (not that he cancels things because I'm there. I'm not Kata :naughty: ). It would be quite ironic when I went all the way up to Denmark to see a fabulous non-Mika show when I would have had the chance to see him in Germany :blink: .

Ok, I'm talking nonsense here. Just ignore me (not that you don't do this anyway :sneaky2: )

honey do you feel ignored here? :shocked:

... Something tells me that he won't cancel it...

Something tells you? Is it just a feeling or... are you hearing voices? And if it is the latter ... do they come from individuals or are they inside your head? I'm keen on every kind of information I can get about this you know... :insane:

And if your voices shaped up as more or less reliable (hopefully more) in the past, I tend to believe them...:blink:

honey do you feel ignored here? :shocked:

No not really. I was in quite a cynical mood when I wrote my post (basically because I've realized that it was kind of nonsense :wink2: ). But thanks for caring dear.

Something tells you? Is it just a feeling or... are you hearing voices? And if it is the latter ... do they come from individuals or are they inside your head? I'm keen on every kind of information I can get about this you know... :insane:

And if your voices shaped up as more or less reliable (hopefully more) in the past, I tend to believe them...:blink:

At the moment I'm hearing voices (from individuals who are quite disturbing).

No, it's more like a feeling which changes from one hour to the other. Hm, I'm afraid I can't help you here. I guess he'll cancel eventually. So it might be best to stay away from it (at least when you have quite a long way to go). The voices are not sure what they should tell me :sneaky2: . Have to speak with the voices and ask them to be more reliable in the future and not to change their mind from one minute to the other :sneaky2: .

No not really. I was in quite a cynical mood when I wrote my post (basically because I've realized that it was kind of nonsense :wink2: ). But thanks for caring dear.

pfiou I'm relieved :wink2:

Hmmm....at least it wouldn't be a surprise if he cancelled this festival...

which is somehow sad...now Mika has got the reputation to be likely to cancel festivals...

Anyway, to those who are going: I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Mmmmmh !! It smells like cancellation !!! :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

It really sucks, not so much because of the (likely) cancellation itself but because I'm sure that decisions are made and everything is fixed internally without making it official. I wouldn't even bet that the festival management gives out the information asap after they are informed - just for profit reasons.

This is so crappy, I really would have loved to see him perform live for once, I wouldn't even walk up to him to get stuff signed and pics taken....

I've written in another thread today that in my book it is really absurd that people have to make their decisions on the base of such unreliable information.

For me it is just - either not going and miss my chance for sure or going, spending the money and hoping for the miracle (of which the probability seems to be marginal), in that case there's still Pink and the Shout out louds...

The question is what is worse: going and miss him or not going and miss him in spite he'll be actually there....:insane:

Do you have further information, Yop? :blink:

It really sucks, not so much because of the (likely) cancellation itself but because I'm sure that decisions are made and everything is fixed internally without making it official. I wouldn't even bet that the festival management gives out the information asap after they are informed - just for profit reasons.

This is so crappy, I really would have loved to see him perform live for once, I wouldn't even walk up to him to get stuff signed and pics taken....

I've written in another thread today that in my book it is really absurd that people have to make their decisions on the base of such unreliable information.

For me it is just - either not going and miss my chance for sure or going, spending the money and hoping for the miracle (of wich the probability seems to be marginal), in that case there's still Pink and the Shout out louds...

The question is what is worse: going and miss him or not going and miss him in spite he'll be actually there....:insane:

Do you have further information, Yop? :blink:

Nope, just guessing... Cause I don't know where Taubertal is :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: So i don't see why he would go there but not to Roskilde or Nibe or Quebec that we know where they are :mf_rosetinted: