Mika Tour (all Dates Here)

Sivan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he sung it last time..i might tae my set list and t shirt just incase...

Why can't you type???

Will these gigs be longer than the ones earlier in the year? Cause the Gramercy one was about an hour.. maybe a little longer?

Hey just saying to the persons who put the dates up that Mika's gig at Osheaga festival (Canada) is not confirmed... So maybe you should take it out of the list!!

Maybe I am not well informed... sorry!

don't worry we all know it's not confirmed... and it says so on the title of the Osheaga thread :)

by the way the tour dates are finally updated on his myspace page :thumb_yello:

don't worry we all know it's not confirmed... and it says so on the title of the Osheaga thread :)

by the way the tour dates are finally updated on his myspace page :thumb_yello:

BOO HOOOO !!! But what about Australia ???!!! *sniff sniff*:blink: :blink:

I know... Poor australia...I saw he ahd a few myspace comments on the same thing. I'm sure we won't be forgotten and his brief promo tour here will make him fall in love with the place and come back real soon for a real tour with concerts and everything...

I know... Poor australia...I saw he ahd a few myspace comments on the same thing. I'm sure we won't be forgotten and his brief promo tour here will make him fall in love with the place and come back real soon for a real tour with concerts and everything...

REALLY SOANGEL ??? HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT OZ ON HIS MYSPACE???

I'LL GO LOOK IMMEDIATELY !!!!!:punk:

Nah... i meant he had a few people commenting him asking him to come (im in one of my confusing to undersand times) so hopefully he;ll soon understand the demand

heheheeh ... I finally figured that out & re-checked myself ..... boo hoo:blink:

:biggrin2: Glad to hear it. I'm beginning to think maybe i should leave a when you coming to australia comment to increase the demand

well... 'cos I have him as a friend on myspace , I got a message from his re: the winners of the UK competitions (??!) , so I sent a message back asking about Australia ... still no reply tho' ... (daggily hopeful):wub2:

I still have my virtual fingers crossed... though i realised the other day one good thing bout the promo tour is that heaps of magazine a month after he comes (thou prob not the ones directly after he comes, cos theyll have gone to print by that stage) will almost certinaly have interviews and articles about him

At the risk of repeating myself, can I recommend that if you're going to Mika's UK tour, YouTube the support band, Pull Tiger Tail and swot up on their songs - after all, Mika likes them - and you'll enjoy the wait for Mika so much more.

OMG where are Rainbow Sky, soangel and HappiKali, I have to tell them!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I'M HERE !! THANK YOU !! I SAW TITANIA'S POST IMMEDIATELY ... SO HAVE BEEN CHECKING IT ALL OUT !!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG !!! I REALLT WANT TO TALK TO RBSKY & SOANGEL TOO TO MAKE A PLAN & THAT WE ALL GET TIX !!!!

I'M HERE !! THANK YOU !! I SAW TITANIA'S POST IMMEDIATELY ... SO HAVE BEEN CHECKING IT ALL OUT !!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG !!! I REALLT WANT TO TALK TO RBSKY & SOANGEL TOO TO MAKE A PLAN & THAT WE ALL GET TIX !!!!

GET TIX B 4 ITS SOLD OUT! ;)