• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi !

It's sunny today in Paris :wink2:

I'm sorry to bother you, but i'm looking for some reports or videos from his Berlin show case.

Yes it was long long time ago...:cool:

Do you have any informations about ?

:sorry: not to be abble to join you for the Big and Nice party on november. No money...:crybaby:

GO to the calendar link above and check the date it was on, then go to the last page of the thread to get the gig review thread listing, and some of the pics and vids.

Alternatively, search Berlin in the search function above and you should eventually get it.

:wink2:

Ok , sorry if its been mentioned , but im too lazy too look through the pages :naughty:

But has mika been confirmed yet for the 22nd of october , in rio de janeiro , on the front page ? ... I do doubt it though as it isnt on his myspace ...

Edited by mikas_gal07

GO to the calendar link above and check the date it was on, then go to the last page of the thread to get the gig review thread listing, and some of the pics and vids.

Alternatively, search Berlin in the search function above and you should eventually get it.

:wink2:

Thanks Blue Sky:thumb_yello:

But i didn't find anything:crybaby:

Still searching...

Um?! I just got a notification saying Mika's playing a concert in New York. But um. I think they must mean another Mika (oh the drama)..... :blink::roftl:

Event Info Artists:

Mika, Rendezvous, Yahzarah a.k.a. Purple St. James, Dionne Blaize, and Soul Cycle

Event name:

The Rendezvous featuring Yahzarah AKA Purple St. James along

Time and Place Date:

Monday, Oct 27 @ 6:00 PM

Venue:

Shrine World Music Venue

Street:

2271 Adam Clayton Powell Blvd

City:

New York

Sooo yeah. Um. :doh:

Um?! I just got a notification saying Mika's playing a concert in New York. But um. I think they must mean another Mika (oh the drama)..... :blink::roftl:

Event Info Artists:

Mika, Rendezvous, Yahzarah a.k.a. Purple St. James, Dionne Blaize, and Soul Cycle

Event name:

Time and Place Date:

Venue:

Shrine World Music Venue

Street:

City:

New York

sounds like another one to me lol

Event Info Artists:

Event name:

Time and Place Date:

Venue:

Shrine World Music Venue

Street:

City:

New York

like I could attend anyway.. :sneaky2:

Event Info Artists:

Event name:

Time and Place Date:

Venue:

Shrine World Music Venue

Street:

City:

New York

I just got that, too! From Facebook. It says "singer/songwriter Mika" but I guess it's not him. It's like an Afrikan club in Harlem. And I have a friend in the Bx not too far away, but I guess it's not our Mika. Plus, I decided yesterday that I'm pretty broke. And I was considering going to see Lady Gaga tomorrow night in Union Square. Oh wells!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i agree. LISTEN!

MY FRIEND TOLD ME TODAY....

last week right before new years.....she was in new york city and this area of the chity was blocked off from enterance with all those DO NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS HERE signs.....

and she said there was a GIANT BILLBOARD THINGY with MIKA on it. And she said it was him, like jumping in the air. and it said MIKA in his signature text below him, and below that was a whole bunch of weird japanese or chinese writing.

WHAT COULD THAT BE?! A WHOLE AREA! blocked off, him and his name! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!

better not be a meet and greet! ILL GET SO MAD!

i agree. Listen!

My friend told me today....

Last week right before new years.....she was in new york city and this area of the chity was blocked off from enterance with all those do not post advertisements here signs.....

And she said there was a giant billboard thingy with mika on it. And she said it was him, like jumping in the air. And it said mika in his signature text below him, and below that was a whole bunch of weird japanese or chinese writing.

What could that be?! A whole area! Blocked off, him and his name! What does that mean!?!

Better not be a meet and greet! Ill get so mad!

holy **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? Where in nyc!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! I live an hour away and my dad goes there everyday for work i am so going this weekend ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i will hunt that sign down!