Queeniac Club

mandilambi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I gotta go to bed. Have to be up at 5:30am for work. I hate Thursdays...hardest day of the week for me. :(

Nightnight ladies!

NITE...maybe I should wake up early and go on a jog...usually go around 5:30...but I ate alot of s**t today...so I may go out 2 times lololo

NITE...maybe I should wake up early and go on a jog...usually go around 5:30...but I ate alot of s**t today...so I may go out 2 times lololo

Haha, celebrating 4th of July the true American way. XP

I ate a lot of garbage,too. I always do at those fmaily gatherings.hah

Too bad it rained.

oh i HATE rainy 4th of july's!!!

it was HOT here.

but my arms got tan!

yaaaaaaaay!

haha,lucky!! I wish it would warm up here!

But it should get warmer by saturday. :)

I'm not used to the cold summers. :shocked:

Yes, it was fun!

what did you do today?

Hung out at the swim club...water was freezing but we still had a good time swimming inthe rain lololo...we had to pack up everything really quick because it started to pour really hard really fast lolololo

Then everyone came over my house...and me and 9 other guys and girls watched Indiana Jones (?) don't know why...had a good time watching it though...we were talking about that kid in Transformers...he's gonna b in Indiana Jones 4...so we decided WHAT THE HELL LETS WATCH IT

Hung out at the swim club...water was freezing but we still had a good time swimming inthe rain lololo...we had to pack up everything really quick because it started to pour really hard really fast lolololo

Then everyone came over my house...and me and 9 other guys and girls watched Indiana Jones (?) don't know why...had a good time watching it though...we were talking about that kid in Transformers...he's gonna b in Indiana Jones 4...so we decided WHAT THE HELL LETS WATCH IT

Ooh, I love swimming!! Sounds like a lot of fun! hah

Hey Stef! (gravi)

Lets chat about Queen! hah I know you love to! XD

So did anyone get to see Queen and the mighty Freddie live ?:biggrin2:

Unfortunately, not Queen in their entirity.

I've seen Queen + Paul Rodgers twice, though!

Once on their world tour in 2005, and again on their North American tour in 2006. I got lucky and won the tickets the second time!

Unfortunately, not Queen in their entirity.

I've seen Queen + Paul Rodgers twice, though!

Once on their world tour in 2005, and again on their North American tour in 2006. I got lucky and won the tickets the second time!

What are they like with Paul Rodgers? , I kinda kept my distance cause it want freddie

What are they like with Paul Rodgers? , I kinda kept my distance cause it want freddie

They're still pretty great! And Freddie is definitely there in mind and in everybody's hearts. They had Brian sing Love Of My Life, and he came out with two stools because they used to sing it together, and he dedicated it to him. And they had a lot of slideshows and stuff up of Freddie and John!! And for Bohemian Rhapsody, they had a recording of Freddie singing from Live At Wembley.

Paul was pretty good! Definitely wouldn't compare to a concert with Freddie and John, though.

I didn't want to go at first either because Freddie and John wouldn't be there, but I changed my mind at the last minute.