Queeniac Club

mandilambi

I have mostly vidoes too:blush-anim-cl: I will let you know what I think when it arrives, but there are many versions of that we will rock you concert:sneaky2: am suspicious. New live Aid footage will be worth it though FRED!!:biggrin2::punk::mf_lustslow:

Yeh I couldnt believe it the rehearsals :biggrin2:

Its :punk:

I have so much on VHS but dont even have a video recorder ... :

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhah

it has arrived i am listening to the CD NOW ! and it is ace, looking forward to watching the DVD 2night b4 hereos with my other love Peter Petrelli comes on yay!!!!!!!I will let u know my report, I am EXCited!

Right now im going to go back and read the news posts from you lovilies:biggrin2:

Mercury girl- its prob cause its old news :mf_rosetinted: it was released in october, but some of us oldies are a little slow, its the cold weather...not good for the old bones:boxed:

FRED BETA:shocked: :roftl: I do rem our first ever video recorder was betamax, we rented it:shocked: The invention of CD's and DVD's has really messed with my Queen stuff too, not to mention my other stuff like Jason Donavan and Bananrama:blush-anim-cl: :roftl:

I'm feeling quite at home here between all those Queeniacs and Mika Maniacs! We're having Freddie's Dinners (to raise money for the Aids Foundation) here in Holland next week - I wish he could join and eat his bowl of whatever, like on the picture above....

Definately!

On another note, I bought my 'Queen - Live At Wembley Stadium' DVD yesterday (very late I know but I'm only a fairly new Queen fan) and watched the whole concert last night. It was incredible! And I started crying when Freddie said "We're going to stay together until we ****ing-well die", and through 'Who Wants To Live Forever'.

But yes, it was so so so good!

Ugh, I know what you mean...I have a theory that I was born 50 years too late because I am OBSESSED with anything to do with the 60's and 70's. All my music is from that era, and I would give everythng I own to be able to see some of those concerts because so many great musicians have died...

*sigh* I shall just have to wait for Queen's album release tour at this point, though.

Ugh, I know what you mean...I have a theory that I was born 50 years too late because I am OBSESSED with anything to do with the 60's and 70's. All my music is from that era, and I would give everythng I own to be able to see some of those concerts because so many great musicians have died...

*sigh* I shall just have to wait for Queen's album release tour at this point, though.

I'm the same! I love 70s and 80s music!

I wish I could go to that dinner..

Did everyone hear that they found a cure for the begining stages of AIDS?

Are you serious?! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

You have no idea how happy that makes me!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:yay: :yay:

Definately!

On another note, I bought my 'Queen - Live At Wembley Stadium' DVD yesterday (very late I know but I'm only a fairly new Queen fan) and watched the whole concert last night. It was incredible! And I started crying when Freddie said "We're going to stay together until we ****ing-well die", and through 'Who Wants To Live Forever'.

But yes, it was so so so good!

its ace isnt it and freds little voice quiver when he says '.......****ing well die I am sure of it......', is soo cute

That makes me incredibly happy, too!

It's kind of hard to believe..but I saw some article on it.

Its great, but every generation has its plague and always will. Fred always said he lived to extremes and would go out with a bang. I adore that man, body soul and spirt:biggrin2: