Bonjour from Switzerland =)

Lorvir

Hi everybody!

I'm a 19 years old girl from Switzerland and I'm here for the first time...

First of all, I want to apologize for my english, not good at all :/

A few things about me... I'm a student in the University of Neuchâtel, and during my free-time I draw and read a lot, I go out with my friends and above all these things, I listen to music everytime I can ;)

I know Mika since 3 or 4 months, thanks to his video "Grace Kelly", and I really enjoyed it. So I bought his album, I discovered this incredible universe and now I'm here with you =)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody!

A few things about me... I'm a student in the University of Neuchâtel, and during my free-time I draw and read a lot, I go out with my friends and above all these things, I listen to music everytime I can ;)

I know Mika since 3 or 4 months, thanks to his video "Grace Kelly", and I really enjoyed it. So I bought his album, I discovered this incredible universe and now I'm here with you =)

Welcome To The MIKA Fan Club Website! I'm Glad You Enjoy MIKA As Much As All Of Us! If You Need Any Help With This Site, Then Please, Don't Hesitate To Talk To Me.

Schock:thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for your welcome all of us :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy to be here with Mika's fans (and some addicts too, I see ^^)

Now I'm trying to read all the interesting topics, yeah it's an hard work :sweatdrop: but there is so much love in this forum that it is a real pleasure !

@lollipopgirl92 : yes Thun is a beautiful town! Did you go anywhere else in Switzerland?

@arcenciel : Ravie de voir des compatriotes francophones par ici =) Comme ça au moins une personne me comprendra si je mets un mot français pour remplacer une lacune d'anglais :fisch:

ahh..Switzerland...:wub2:

yeah!:biggrin2: we go to Switzerland at least once a year! We don't go for the snow or to hike, but just because we love Switzerland! We always rent a house in Zweisimmen. (it's a pretty small town near Lenk, I believe)

I love going to Thun! You know the McDonalds in the center at the river? I always want to eat there because they have vegetarian burgers, which I haven't seen in any other McDonalds, yet!

We've been about everywhere in Switzerland. I especially like the castle in Gruyere. But do you know any must do's? We might go again in July:bleh:

• 1 year later...
Hi everybody!

Gosh! I'm at the UniNe too!!! What are you studying???:shocked::shocked:Ouais enfin, je sais pas pk je parle en anglais-habitude!!

Bonjour Lorvir!

Do people in Switzerland speak French? Please forgive my lack of worldy knowledge.

Have a fabulous time on the MFC forum! :punk:

Aussie :insane:

Hey, yeah, most people here speak Swiss-German (a kind of German), there are also French speakers and Italian speakers (they're in minority though) and EVEN Romanche speakers (in the country side above all, but this language is disappearing, unfortunately...). Don't worry, even some French people don't know we also speak French here:thumb_yello::naughty:

Hello and welcome to the MFC!:thumb_yello:

:naughty:Actually, I hadn't see the DATE... Lorvir hasn't signed in for ages it seems:thumbdown:hahaha:blush-anim-cl:

Sorry to bring this thread up when it's actually useless:bleh: