more pics from HMV in store event

avoca

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree these are absolutely fantastic!!! Yes he certainly looks younger then he normally does- he usually has this mature look-

I can think of when he was singing a particular song with an expression he carries for that particular line e.g: Love Today Zaph Zaph Daah

BTW has anyone noticed the 2 birthmarks on his neck?

I agree these are absolutely fantastic!!! Yes he certainly looks younger then he normally does- he usually has this mature look-

I can think of when he was singing a particular song with an expression he carries for that particular line e.g: Love Today Zaph Zaph Daah

The birthmarks are so cute.

I think avoca is trying to kill us :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: It's just an onslaught of gorgeousness!

I think he looks as if he is wearing mascara, well if so he should wear it more often:mf_rosetinted:

thx everyone, but it's just my own pleasure LOL

he's long lashes really, I noticed that when I saw him close. i dunno if here he made them shine up even more with mascara..

Perhaps he uses a bit of clear mascara (that's what I use) which makes your lashes look longer and shinier without the risk of panda eyes - that's my beauty tip for the day :naughty:! Naa I'm only joking, I'm sure Mika always goes au naturel ..

you mean the tiny moles? not sure id call them birthmarks, my God I cant take it, why he so all comsuming:blush-anim-cl:

all the pix from this event....he looks so happy in them :)

anyone took photos there?

i want to add some to the MIKA ALBUM....

but all pix must be pix that fans took....

all the pix from this event....he looks so happy in them :)

anyone took photos there?

i want to add some to the MIKA ALBUM....

but all pix must be pix that fans took....

I had about three pictures taken with Mika, but haven't seen them yet, so I'm not sure if they worked out! If any of them are good, I'll share them with you and give you them to put on that page, you know, about Mika with fans!:thumb_yello:

I had about three pictures taken with Mika, but haven't seen them yet, so I'm not sure if they worked out! If any of them are good, I'll share them with you and give you them to put on that page, you know, about Mika with fans!:thumb_yello:

ok COOL!!!

and pix from HMV?? i want to! :)

These pictures are fantastic, ah the memory!

It was pretty hot in there, the A/C was on, but I guess for the amount of people that were there it couldn't handle it.

If you think these pics are gorgeous, imagine standing right in front of him, looking into those big brown eyes...

WOAH! sorry got carried away there, one cold shower coming up.:naughty::roftl: