Ugly Mika?

gizeh_pr

EDIT: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED.

HOWEVER, WE DID NOT CLOSE IT BECAUSE OF THE SUBJECT (WHICH WAS COMPLETELY INNOCENT), WE CLOSED IT BECAUSE PEOPLE STARTED TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY, AND DIDN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THE THREAD.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WAS A LIGHT HEARTED QUESTION, NOT A STATEMENT.

THE ONLY REASON WE CLOSED IT IS BECAUSE WE DID NOT WANT IT TO GET OUT OF CONTROL.

I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND.

ADMIN TEAM

I was thinking (yeah, I do it now and then) about Mika (I never do so) and his best features (hair, etc.). But then I realize he must has some bad features too.

I know, I know; most of you are going to say: "He's so perfect", but theres always something we don't like.

So, here's the idea:

Which is Mika's worst feature?

And, seriously, you must think about something.

I'm gonna start:

I don't like body hair, it's messy and unsexy (but that's me) and he seems to be really hairy, so that's his worst feature for me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm never thought about his worst features and i don't think i really want to, what do u think he'll do when he sees all this negativity about him now!! :shocked:

I agree with this post.... I don't think anyone of us would like it if someone would start a thread about his/her "worst features".

FYI I love hairy guys, it's sooo... manly:mf_lustslow:

.. and gizeh_pr, you're brave, I don't think so many other would've post a thread like this.

Keep up the self-confidence!

It is good!

It's not braveness, it's more an innocent comment.

I'm sorry for anyone getting mad at me for this.

I must say that some people like tall men, and other like short men.

I didn't mean to say he's ugly or that, cause he's not, we all know he's pretty and charming.

It's not braveness, it's more a innocent comment.

I'm sorry for anyone getting mad at me for this.

I must say that some people like tall men, and other like short men.

I didn't mean to say he's ugly or that, cause he's not, we all know he's pretty and charming.

yeah we totally understand, just don't want mika getting offended or anything, but not everyones perfect in the world

I've come up with something!

Sometimes he looks a bit scary. EEK!:devil: :eek: I mean like in the picture when he's sitting in the chair and looks up...then he just looks like dracula!! (in a good way cause when I see that picture I really wanna bite him back...):naughty::blush-anim-cl:

yeah we totally understand, just don't want mika getting offended or anything, but not everyones perfect in the world

I'm sure he would laugh about this, because we see him so perfect, and probably he must think worst things about himself (we are always harder with ourselves that the other people).

Hmm, hard to tell actually. I like everything I can think about with him.

And I think his bodyhair is kind of sexy.. So manly and HOT! :wub2:

The thing I don't like about him is that he probably never will come to Aalesund in Norway:p Haha..

But I love him!(:

I actually never thought about anything I don't like about him. I don't like some of his pictures because he sometimes doesn't look like himself.

Ah right, I don't like his feet (haha! found something).

And my sister.........(some of you might have heard of her :wink2: ) told me in Berlin after we met him that "he wouldn't be that ugly if he only had his hair cut" :shocked: . I just want to emphasise that this does NOT agree with my opinion. I loooooooove his hair! But it also shows that people who aren't into him see things from a completely different perspective.

Hair rules!

:punk:

talking sincerely...I know that there are something that I would dislike in other boys (as hairy-body), but everytime I look at Mika I find Him simply delicious...and I wouldn't change anything :)

well.... i cant think of any so now i am going to go to the extreme legnth of picking up on little details....well.....um.....in quite alot of photos his thumbs look really long!!! take a look!!21hb3.jpg but he is all-round gorgeouse!!!:wub2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First of all, Mika...Don't cut your hair!!!

The hair/eyes conundrum is just that...the beautiful hair covering the beautiful eyes, sigh....

You are a really handsome man. You probably have an ugly toe or something. hee hee... But I don't see it.

But I think this thread is a good thing. *Everyone,* including our beloved boy, needs a little humbling now and then, yes? He knows how much we love him.