A scar ?

Mireille

Last week, some friends of mine pointed to me that Mika has a little scar over his left eyebrow. I had never seen it before but it appears clearly on some of the pics recently posted here. Does anybody know where he got it ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah same...dont see anything...

i looked in the pics i have (sad to say, but ive got a collection...haha) & i cant tell if any of the lines i see could be a scar cuz his sexy curls make shadows on his head....awwwwwwwwww

maybe someone could find a good pic? draw an arrow? haha i dunno.

No idea, but I would love to ask him! I do hope it's not from being bullied. I think I read somewhere that they would throw somethings at him, but I don't remember what. :shocked::thumbdown:

It's a cute, attractive, sexy scar, though! :wub2:

Yes, that was exactly the question I was asking to myself ! I have a pic where it appears clearly but to my great shame, I never succeed in inserting images in my posts !

I recall there being a scar...there was another thread and people posted pictures, and there WAS a visible scar...hahaha dunno where it went though! XDDDD

It was me who noticed it ages ago.Its so small but all adds to his character! Living with all is family,quite surprised he only has the one scar!! Not sure which thread its on.You can sort of see it here-just under his finger xx.

2_Mika4.jpg[/img]

Could of had chicken pox?

I had it twice which is impossible the doctors said (after he had diagnosed me the second time-DUH!!) you can only get it once??!! So I am a FREAK but very Unique!! xx

not true, my best mates sister had it twice too LOL

I have seen the scar several time in Mika videos and interviews and wondered - also the small dark flek on his right eyeball - both just adds to his rugged look - ohh eeerrr never thought I'd be saying Mika and rugged in the same sentence.

Any other hidden scars we should know about - baggys I volunteer to carry out a very thourough and intimate check:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Cathi