MIKA Quotes.

schock

We didn't get to see his pants 'round his ankles but we saw this:

Mikasstuck.jpg

Pretty hawt.

hahaha!!! so they did the crazy animal act at the gramercy!!! i luv when they do that!!! i hope he'll do it at nokia

yeah, his pants are so freakin tight!! there's little to no chance there coming off by accident!!!

i guess we will have to find some way to drunk him up!

" im wearing womans underwear"

"what is the mika sound? its kinda psyco babble song writer pop music, its kinda a one man band, schizophrenic pop attack"

"...it all has its place, whether its the trashyist peace of pop or the most sifisticated kind of contemporary music...im not really intimidated buy it"

"stolen jewery...ICE!!!"

"last time i loged into myspace, i was....proposed to, hate mailed, someone offered me a puppy, and someone asked for my shoes!! myspace is turning into a dangerous place!"

"are you mad, of course im gonna keep it im gonna put this on my coffee table!!!"

yes that last one is off the one i saw on myspace and from what i gather it is the MFC had something to do with that!

why would anyone want to hatemail our sweet innocent mika?!?!

• Like 1

"what is the mika sound? its kinda psyco babble song writer pop music, its kinda a one man band, schizophrenic pop attack"

love that one!! :roftl:

"last time i loged into myspace, i was....proposed to, hate mailed, someone offered me a puppy, and someone asked for my shoes!! myspace is turning into a dangerous place!"

i think he says: "/.../someone demanded my shoes/.../" :bored:

Yes, I remember that! He did say that someone demanded his shoes. ;) He said it in that video where he told the story of his life in two minutes. :)

that's where it was...! :thumb_yello:

"If I could make one animal instinct.. extinct.. it would be.. rats. Loathe them. I don't like fish either but thats a bit harsh. It's just kind of how they kind of fly around you when you're in the water."

Adorable as usual, Mika!

• Like 1

hehe. yup, and then it's mika obssesive, right?

do you know how many posts i have to reach to get there?

it's 100 posts, and then it's Ultimate Mika Fan on 300 posts... and i havn't got further, yet :biggrin2:

I don't know if this one has been posted yet, but...

"I felt like a Care Bear without any fur," or something along those lines. So cute! :wub2:

where is that from?? :blink:

"If I could make one animal instinct.. extinct.. it would be.. rats. Loathe them. I don't like fish either but thats a bit harsh. It's just kind of how they kind of fly around you when you're in the water."

Adorable as usual, Mika!

I thought it was "... fly around in the water" ?!