MIKA Quotes.

schock

Aww...thanks.

That is strange...maybe because when he sang, it was louder or something. I guess you didn't hear him "bitching" about Tommy Motolla...wait...maybe you did...he he

lol, i could make out some of it, but a lot of it was mushy. i'm confused as to how that works also, i didn't even know his sound was fading out in lt for a while (the audience was so effing loud! if was AMAZING) i did see the look he gave the sound guy clearly. he was pisssssed. lol

i've seen this quote before and still don't know. can u tell me who is he talking about?

You know how he talks in between songs about random stuff. Well, at the Kool Haus concert, just before performing 'Billy Brown', Mika talked about how the guy that signed him, his name was Tommy and that he (Mika) was told that this song would never be released in the United States. He then went on to say that he's been bitching about the man for the past year...and that he called him back to tell him that he's played that song ('Billy Brown') every night, at every one of his concerts and it's seemed to have worked out...

It was pretty amazing.

PS: You might be able to find a video on Youtube...but I'm not 100% sure on that...

lol, i could make out some of it, but a lot of it was mushy. i'm confused as to how that works also, i didn't even know his sound was fading out in lt for a while (the audience was so effing loud! if was AMAZING) i did see the look he gave the sound guy clearly. he was pisssssed. lol

Yeah, I heard he wasn't very happy with the sound people. I also heard that he wasn't very happy about the security people as well. I guess it's not far fetched to say that Mika won't be visiting the Kool Haus anytime soon...

You know how he talks in between songs about random stuff. Well, at the Kool Haus concert, just before performing 'Billy Brown', Mika talked about how the guy that signed him, his name was Tommy and that he (Mika) was told that this song would never be released in the United States. He then went on to say that he's been bitching about the man for the past year...and that he called him back to tell him that he's played that song ('Billy Brown') every night, at every one of his concerts and it's seemed to have worked out...

It was pretty amazing.

PS: You might be able to find a video on Youtube...but I'm not 100% sure on that...

Yeah, I heard he wasn't very happy with the sound people. I also heard that he wasn't very happy about the security people as well. I guess it's not far fetched to say that Mika won't be visiting the Kool Haus anytime soon...

oh i have stories about that. but i have to go right now, you can remind me later if you'd like. :biggrin2:

Right on:punk:

off topic, but I just walked in on my cat

watching tv :roftl:

haha.you gotta be kidding me :roftl:

oh,ive another quote of mika's:

"It's cool having a girl in a band for once,shame about the drumming though..(beaten with a bag of goodies by cherisse)"

cute,lol.like a pair of twins.

Ooohhh...stories...please tell!!!

haha, how bout you pm me, i'm all for telling the stories, but i feel weird talking about it here.lol

asked- "now how do you not over caffeinate?

Mika "You have to make sure the waters not too hot-this is really embarrassing. I'm like martha stewart. This is rock!"

"If you take risk away from music and art,

what are you left with? Toothpaste commercials"

mikabigissue003.jpg

Ooohh...I have that magazine...my grandmother sent it to me from England:thumb_yello:

haha, how bout you pm me, i'm all for telling the stories, but i feel weird talking about it here.lol

asked- "now how do you not over caffeinate?

Mika "You have to make sure the waters not too hot-this is really embarrassing. I'm like martha stewart. This is rock!"

Done and done:thumb_yello:

"Imagine the production meeting that I had when I sat in front of my tour managers and I said 'This what we're gonna do. The shadow play, then the bunny gets shot, but then everyone reacts.' They were just like:

InterviewDec07.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: love that pic, thnks!!

Ok, it's not a single quote, but still:

00:11:12: But when you play live the audience is only gonna hear it once,

00:11:16: so you can get away with being a little bit more tacky.

00:11:20: - Spray on the...

Cameraman: - Cheese?

00:11:23: Well, not ''the cheese'', you...(censured: bastard)

00:11:27: Spray on the glitter, you fool!

:roftl:

[00:37:36: Mika dead serious to Mike: - So, wallet or purse?

Cherise: - Purse.

00:37:40: Mika turns over to Cherise giving her a cold glare: Shut...

00:37:42: Mika dead serious to Mike again: - Wallet or purse?

Mike: - You pay my rent, it's a wallet.

00:37:48: Mika turns to Cherise: - Wallet or purse?

Cherise: - Wallet.

00:37:51: Yeah, see l think it's a wallet, too.

00:37:55: - Because it's got nice manly angles.

Cherise nodes in agreement: - Oh, yeah.

Mike sneaks behind Mikas back and mimes to the camera: Purse!

00:38:01: - lt's just...square enough.

Mike: - Definitely a wallet.

00:38:05: Cherise: - A wallet.

Mika: - Wallet.

00:38:07: Definitely a wallet.

Mika hails a taxi with his purse, I mean wallet: Taxi!

:naughty:

"Career-wise, l think l'm at the beginning of things.lt's a pretty great beginning, and l'm very lucky to be doing what l'm doing, uhm, but there's a long way to go, and it's good, because people seem to be into more than just one song, which is always a worry when you only released one single, uhm, even in places like the States where the record hadn't been released yet, two weeks ago l did gigs and people were singing the lines to every single song, including bonus tracks from other countries. It’s a really weird feeling, but it shows there's room to go further, they’re into more than just a single and no one wants to be doing music for a single. l mean, yeah, who wants to be a Teletubby?"