MIKA Quotes.

schock

Maybe someone posted this one, in that case sorry

Mika:I hate people saying "You're a out-of-control man". I HATE that, it makes me wanna HIT them..

Journalist:Where would you hit them?

Mika: RIGHT in the balls. Can I say that on your Radio?

Journalistt: Yay...(blabla)

Mika: (singing) "ToreAdoorRr *dum da da doum dum* "

Nauuughty Mika !!

My advice ,never say to Mika that he's a out-of-control man ,even if you're a girl you never know...:mf_rosetinted:

It's not really particularly interesting or funny or inspirational, but I think I love the cheekiness of it.

It was when he did the live lounge tour and he was at Jo Whiley's house and he was talking about the fact that he was having a party on Christmas eve and he says "Francis, if you're around you're invited...Charlie, Mick..." and then Jo says "Don't use my show to invite people to your party, write invitations like everyone else!" and he just says "But I don't have time to call anybody!"

I dunno why but it really makes me smile whenever I listen to that interview. I love that interview actually, it's one of my favourites.

Maybe someone posted this one, in that case sorry

Mika:I hate people saying "You're a out-of-control man". I HATE that, it makes me wanna HIT them..

Journalistt: Yay...(blabla)

Mika: (singing) "ToreAdoorRr *dum da da doum dum* "

Nauuughty Mika !!

My advice ,never say to Mika that he's a out-of-control man ,even if you're a girl you never know...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

What interview was this from?

It was a Canadian radio interview i think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-c7BZGIGOc

around 53 seconds is where the quote is from. :thumb_yello:

Nice! Never hear that one before. Thanks!!:biggrin2::flowers2:

"We won't bring my toy collection into this...because you're not my shrink...and...it'll get a little bit embarrassing...":roftl: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

[00:37:36: Mika dead serious to Mike: - So, wallet or purse?

Cherise: - Purse.

00:37:40: Mika turns over to Cherise giving her a cold glare: Shut...

00:37:42: Mika dead serious to Mike again: - Wallet or purse?

Mike: - You pay my rent, it's a wallet.

00:37:48: Mika turns to Cherise: - Wallet or purse?

Cherise: - Wallet.

00:37:51: Yeah, see l think it's a wallet, too.

00:37:55: - Because it's got nice manly angles.

Cherise nodes in agreement: - Oh, yeah.

Mike sneaks behind Mikas back and mimes to the camera: Purse!

00:38:01: - lt's just...square enough.

Mike: - Definitely a wallet.

00:38:05: Cherise: - A wallet.

Mika: - Wallet.

00:38:07: Definitely a wallet.

Mika hails a taxi with his purse, I mean wallet: Taxi!

:naughty:

:roftl: i remember seeing this!! i couldn't stop laughing!!

It's not really particularly interesting or funny or inspirational, but I think I love the cheekiness of it.

It was when he did the live lounge tour and he was at Jo Whiley's house and he was talking about the fact that he was having a party on Christmas eve and he says "Francis, if you're around you're invited...Charlie, Mick..." and then Jo says "Don't use my show to invite people to your party, write invitations like everyone else!" and he just says "But I don't have time to call anybody!"

I dunno why but it really makes me smile whenever I listen to that interview. I love that interview actually, it's one of my favourites.

ha ha ha

I loved it when he told Jo that her kitchen really wasn't that big (probably already mentioned here in this string but haven't read the whole thing sorry!) when she tells him he doesn't know his way around it.

I hope laughing at the things he says doesn't make him angry. I'm not sure if I know anyone else so fun though.

Nice! Never hear that one before. Thanks!!:biggrin2::flowers2:

"We won't bring my toy collection into this...because you're not my shrink...and...it'll get a little bit embarrassing...":roftl: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

your welcome!

I love that part as well!!! :roftl:

"Sexuality in pop is genderless, that's the joy in it.

Look at icons such as Bowie and Prince,

has it got to do with actual sexual orientation?

No.

Has it got to do with style, and beauty, and class

and sexiness, irrelevant to whether you want to

F_ _K them or not?

Yes."

Mika--large-msg-117909132527.jpg

"Sexuality in pop is genderless, that's the joy in it.

Look at icons such as Bowie and Prince,

has it got to do with actual sexual orientation?

No.

Has it got to do with style, and beauty, and class

and sexiness, irrelevant to whether you want to

F_ _K them or not?

Yes."

Mika--large-msg-117909132527.jpg

That's such a good quote!!!

ha ha ha

I loved it when he told Jo that her kitchen really wasn't that big (probably already mentioned here in this string but haven't read the whole thing sorry!) when she tells him he doesn't know his way around it.

I hope laughing at the things he says doesn't make him angry. I'm not sure if I know anyone else so fun though.

I honestly do not remember that bit at all? Was it on the same interview? Because I listened to the whole thing the other day and I really can't recall hearing him say that. :blink:

Nauuughty Mika !!

oh dear god! :roftl: i wonder what he'll say next! anyone here dares to say that mika's out-of-control?? :blink:

On the rumour that he insisted on using Freddie Mercury's piano:

"I was quoted to say that I 'felt the spirit of Freddie go through my fingers.' That's rubbish! Oh my god, imagine if I was like that! I'd shoot myself if I was that kind of human being."

My throat is sore. I haven't slept and I'm getting all bitchy. And then I've got to put on a big smile on and do my job infront of 1,500 people. Munich's pretty though isn't it? :naughty:

haha i LOVE the way he says pretty!!!

"there's only one way of singing my songs and that's at full throttle"-love the way he says throttle!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

My throat is sore. I haven't slept and I'm getting all bitchy. And then I've got to put on a big smile on and do my job infront of 1,500 people. Munich's pretty though isn't it? :naughty:

aww..i shud've brought a mint candy for him :wub2:

haha i LOVE the way he says pretty!!!

"there's only one way of singing my songs and that's at full throttle"-love the way he says throttle!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Yep, a lot of good quotes from the dvd! And probably the most famous of all

"Spray on the glitter, you fool" :naughty:

oh, about the dvd, did you notice he says Mikey is his drummer? :wink2:

OMG. I've watched the dvd loads of times and I only noticed that like a couple of weeks ago. I was going to post it but I thaught its not worth starting a new thread and i didnt realy no where I could say it so I never did in the end.

oh, about the dvd, did you notice he says Mikey is his drummer? :wink2:

Yeah, i think someone mentioned it here before. so i went back to watch it again and realized it was true! I had no idea before though.

OMG. I've watched the dvd loads of times and I only noticed that like a couple of weeks ago. I was going to post it but I thaught its not worth starting a new thread and i didnt realy no where I could say it so I never did in the end.

don't worry, i noticed it today :mf_rosetinted: and while watching YT, not the dvd. well, it seems like Mika on big screen is too distracting to pay attention to what he says :wink2: