MIKA Quotes.

schock

People act as if Alice is a weird name for a boy. Am I the only one who finds it normal? That's a sweet name haha

i feel like any boy names alice in toays society would get made fun of pretty badly.

i feel like any boy names alice in toays society would get made fun of pretty badly.

yea same here. i love all those old fashioned names that not a lot of people have any more. now names are just so short, like, Bob or Amy or something. theyre so boring. I like the guy names humphrey and, fitzwilliam and zachary. and alexander. theyre sexxy names.....

and of course i love the name mika, who doesnt man??!!

yea same here. i love all those old fashioned names that not a lot of people have any more. now names are just so short, like, Bob or Amy or something. theyre so boring. I like the guy names humphrey and, fitzwilliam and zachary. and alexander. theyre sexxy names.....

and of course i love the name mika, who doesnt man??!!

Yes, I don't like normal, shortish names. Mika's doesn't count because it's wonderfully unusual. :wink2: Oh God, how I love the name "Zachary." I think Humphrey's a lovely name. :-)

How about this - Mika's partying advice:

"Before you leave on a night out, set your bed up. Undo your bed so it's all ready to jump into when you get home. Pick up your chair by your desk, and put it on top of the bed. Put a glass of water and couple of Aspirins on top of the chair on top of the bed. By the time you stumble home in the morning, you'll have to remove the chair in order to get into your bed because it's IN the bed; and, in order to remove the chair, you have to pick up the glass and the aspirin that are on there. And you'll feel a lot better in the morning."

I hope these aren't posted yet:

"I hate water. I'll go to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep. It freaks me out. I probably would eat dog poo or eat dinner with Prince Harry for £1million but I wouldn't swim with fish."

"Yeh the anti X-Factor musician, that’s what I want to be!"

That's So Awesome! MIKA Has The Same Stupid Phobia I Do! I'm Afraid Of The Ocean! hehe!

And Dang! I Never Thought This Thread Would Get So Huge! Well, I Guess It Was A Good Idea, Glad You Guys Are Likin' It!

People act as if Alice is a weird name for a boy. Am I the only one who finds it normal? That's a sweet name haha

I Agree 100%! I Don't Think Names Have Genders, I Think A Name Is A Name.

I hope these aren't posted yet:

"I hate water. I'll go to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep. It freaks me out. I probably would eat dog poo or eat dinner with Prince Harry for £1million but I wouldn't swim with fish."

"Yeh the anti X-Factor musician, that’s what I want to be!"

I looooooove this thread. Mika is so cute in his interviews. Where does he say the one above?? I would love to know!! Also the one about the dishwasher?

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

""Before you leave on a night out, set your bed up. Undo your bed so it’s all ready to jump into when you get home. Pick up your chair by your desk, and put it on top of the bed. Put a glass of water and couple of Aspirins on top of the chair on top of the bed. By the time you stumble home in the morning, you’ll have to remove the chair in order to get into your bed because it’s IN the bed; and, in order to remove the chair, you have to pick up the glass and the aspirin that are on there. And you’ll feel a lot better in the morning."

Always a great tip!

"....a lot has happend since then,I have a new dishwasher...and it is sooo exciting :lol3: "

I ve never seen this one before, anyone know which interview its from?

""Before you leave on a night out, set your bed up. Undo your bed so it’s all ready to jump into when you get home. Pick up your chair by your desk, and put it on top of the bed. Put a glass of water and couple of Aspirins on top of the chair on top of the bed. By the time you stumble home in the morning, you’ll have to remove the chair in order to get into your bed because it’s IN the bed; and, in order to remove the chair, you have to pick up the glass and the aspirin that are on there. And you’ll feel a lot better in the morning."

hmm, maybe I should try this tomorrow

Of course you do...you Lollipop Girl you:wink2:

Pfft, you were there!

actually, you can't understand what he said from where i was- which was weird cuz i could clearly hear ll of the singing, just not talking. all i know is he stopped the song, but nobody looked very worried. i only really heard in the recording.

the "theres free chicken" one is from

Pfft, you were there!

actually, you can't understand what he said from where i was- which was weird cuz i could clearly hear ll of the singing, just not talking. all i know is he stopped the song, but nobody looked very worried. i only really heard in the recording.

the "theres free chicken" one is from

Aww...thanks.

That is strange...maybe because when he sang, it was louder or something. I guess you didn't hear him "bitching" about Tommy Motolla...wait...maybe you did...he he