MIKA Quotes.

schock

hehehe, i know... but hey!

aww i hope you feel better x:huglove:

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks!

I'm waiting to see that new Mika video that The BOX apparently added yesterday.

... Woah, hold up. Last time I looked, it was at Number 7... How is it at 4 now?!

AHHH! I MIGHT OF MISSED IT!

... Oh, I have Sky+. I can rewind.

I don't wanna watch these people sing! I WANNA WATCH MIKA!

Edited by Fangirl

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks!

I'm waiting to see that new Mika video that The BOX apparently added yesterday.

... Woah, hold up. Last time I looked, it was at Number 7... How is it at 4 now?!

AHHH! I MIGHT OF MISSED IT!

... Oh, I have Sky+. I can rewind.

I don't wanna watch these people sing! I WANNA WATCH MIKA!

hehehe, i watched it on THE BOX yesterday... flicked onto it by mistake, but was like :swoon: it was amazing!!!

i swear i say that all the time... and i seen that video about a gazillion times!!!

so where abouts are you in england then? x

hehehe, i watched it on THE BOX yesterday... flicked onto it by mistake, but was like :swoon: it was amazing!!!

i swear i say that all the time... and i seen that video about a gazillion times!!!

so where abouts are you in england then? x

I was really fed up that it wasn't on by number 2, as I was about to change the channel, my nan came in and said: "Emma, do you want anything to eat?"

I talked to her for a bit, switching the volume down so I could hear. I was going to channel, until I looked at the screen, realising I missed about half of Rain. I immediately decided that it was time to rewind and record! I did, and I'm watching it now! Well, I'm flicking between that and Russell Howard's Good News. :roftl:

THANK YOU NAN!

I live in the... *can't remember*Oh! The South East area. I live quite near London.

By the way, I found a new quote! Or two...

They're from the same video.

"The girls outnumber the boys in this video. But not really, because if you think about it, although we've got... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 female dancers, they're actually dressed as men. So you could argue that we've got five boys, and five girls, and another 3 boys, so that's eight boys versus five girls. So I think we win."

And:

"Oh! Nez has got a talent for picking the shots that are probably the most impossible to film! We will be here til about 8 o'clock in the morning..... The b******."

:roftl::roftl:

OH MY GOD DAD BROUGHT HOME KFC!!!! Yay~!

Edited by Fangirl

"The girls outnumber the boys in this video. But not really, because if you think about it, although we've got... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 female dancers, they're actually dressed half as men. So you could argue that we've got five boys, and five girls, and another 3 boys, so that's eight boys versus five girls. So I think we win."

:roftl: I love this one ^^

“I’m a bit of a Cheshire cat,” he said.

“The teeth are sinister but the power is in the smile.”

:shocked:

It's odd you say that after I come back from a fancy-dress party...

Still wearing my Cheshire Cat hat...

:roftl:

Edited by Fangirl

I was really fed up that it wasn't on by number 2, as I was about to change the channel, my nan came in and said: "Emma, do you want anything to eat?"

I talked to her for a bit, switching the volume down so I could hear. I was going to channel, until I looked at the screen, realising I missed about half of Rain. I immediately decided that it was time to rewind and record! I did, and I'm watching it now! Well, I'm flicking between that and Russell Howard's Good News. :roftl:

THANK YOU NAN!

I live in the... *can't remember*Oh! The South East area. I live quite near London.

By the way, I found a new quote! Or two...

They're from the same video.

"The girls outnumber the boys in this video. But not really, because if you think about it, although we've got... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 female dancers, they're actually dressed as men. So you could argue that we've got five boys, and five girls, and another 3 boys, so that's eight boys versus five girls. So I think we win."

And:

"Oh! Nez has got a talent for picking the shots that are probably the most impossible to film! We will be here til about 8 o'clock in the morning..... The b******."

:roftl::roftl:

OH MY GOD DAD BROUGHT HOME KFC!!!! Yay~!

hehehe, i'm from colchester... 60 miles from london :)

love those last quotes... sweet!!! x x x

I'm helping my mom clean up around the house, and I was flipping through an OLD Heat Magazine, and I came across a Mika article.

You've probably heard this, but apparently he got into a fight with a guy at a bar because the dude was making fun of the whole group of them. He said:

"Coming out of a bar, this stupid stoner started making fun of the whole group of us. Don't start making fun of people when you're stoned, because you're quite easy to push over."

*slight pause...I mean me, not him.*

You can't help but imagine that scene. :blink:

I'm helping my mom clean up around the house, and I was flipping through an OLD Heat Magazine, and I came across a Mika article.

You've probably heard this, but apparently he got into a fight with a guy at a bar because the dude was making fun of the whole group of them. He said:

"Coming out of a bar, this stupid stoner started making fun of the whole group of us. Don't start making fun of people when you're stoned, because you're quite easy to push over."

*slight pause...I mean me, not him.*

You can't help but imagine that scene. :blink:

heheheh, wierd :blink::roftl: x

I like this quo-

WAIT! GRACE KELLY JUST CAME ON THE TV! GIMME A MINUTE!

:wub2:

I'm in a good mood. I've just seen WAG,Rain and GK. PLUS I'VE FINISHED TWO BOTTLES OF FIZZY LUCOZADE! :aah:

Anyway. The quote was...:

*coughs out Lucozade* WOAH! MIKA UPLOADED SOMETHING TO YOUTUBE! :shocked:

:roftl: I procrastinate too much!

It's

"I've got this trick where when I have a feeling I'm making the wrong decision I sit down on the floor and I put a glass of water on my stomach. I sit there and I think of the thing that I think I may be doing wrong and 90% of the time if I am doing something wrong, I get nervous and the glass of water spills all over my chest. And that's how I know that I've got to start acting on a, on a decision. That's the gut test. It works, you should try it!"

And indeed it does work... But it won't work if you're like me. I get nervous VERY EASILY. :roftl:

Edited by Fangirl
  • Like 1

I like this quo-

WAIT! GRACE KELLY JUST CAME ON THE TV! GIMME A MINUTE!

:wub2:

I'm in a good mood. I've just seen WAG,Rain and GK. PLUS I'VE FINISHED TWO BOTTLES OF FIZZY LUCOZADE! :aah:

Anyway. The quote was...:

*coughs out Lucozade* WOAH! MIKA UPLOADED SOMETHING TO YOUTUBE! :shocked:

:roftl: I procrastinate too much!

It's

"I've got this trick where when I have a feeling I'm making the wrong decision I sit down on the floor and I put a glass of water on my stomach. I sit there and I think of the thing that I think I may be doing wrong and 90% of the time if I am doing something wrong, I get nervous and the glass of water spills all over my chest. And that's how I know that I've got to start acting on a, on a decision. That's the gut test. It works, you should try it!"

And indeed it does work... But it won't work if you're like me. I get nervous VERY EASILY. :roftl:

Where is that one from? :aah:

I just saw the weirdest bit in this one interview....

As this woman's talking, Mika's howling over her... It made me just STARE at my laptop in confusion. It's for no properly explained reason as well... He's just howling. :blink:

I just saw the weirdest bit in this one interview....

As this woman's talking, Mika's howling over her... It made me just STARE at my laptop in confusion. It's for no properly explained reason as well... He's just howling. :blink:

He's really a wolf! :roftl: