MIKA Quotes.

schock

Guest KiddNextDoor

"I love this bit. It's my favorite."

He's too cute. (:

I think it's at 00:58.

"I think it's a wallet too. Because, well because it's got nice, manly angles. It's just square enough."

Edited by KiddNextDoor

Guest KiddNextDoor

And here's the video to the second quote.

It's near the end.

"Yikes! Give her to Zane!"

I think it's at....3:5o.

(:

Edited by KiddNextDoor

Mika:ok so feeding time is coming up in about 5 minutes

INterviewer: ok

MIka:I CANT HAVE IT DIE AGAIN! IT DIED YESTERDAY SO I HAD TO GIVE BIRTH TO IT ALL OVER AGAIN..precisely cus i ignored it and put it in my bag and was doing work so i keep it on now and just feed it because some things in life are more important than work! keeping your tamagochi alive is more important (giggles o so cutley)

Interviewer: OK!....thats interesting..ok ive never heard of tamagochi though..

Mika: really

interviewer: yah

Mika: You know what? you should try it..it makes you feel at one with your feminine side...maternal side

haha i know its not just one quote but this conversation was just too cute to keep to myself!!! if u wanna see the rest of the interview here it is

ps what exactly is a tagamochi!? is it like a gigga pet?

cute video, im so into him!

"Do I have an opinion on it? Of course, I do. I have opinions on everything. I'm a stubborn old mule. The biggest problem is keeping my mouth shut."

:D I love that one, sorry if it has been posted before

Where is that from? :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

"Everybody that comes to my show is a freak. But you must know that to be called a freak is the highest compliment that I could possibly give someone. And if you are all freaks, then I am glad to be one too." - Mika in Sweden (annexet) the 18 th of mars 2010. THAT CONCERT WAS AWSOME! I LOVE MIKA!!!<3:mf_lustslow:

"Everybody that comes to my show is a freak. But you must know that to be called a freak is the highest compliment that I could possibly give someone. And if you are all freaks, then I am glad to be one too." - Mika in Sweden (annexet) the 18 th of mars 2010. THAT CONCERT WAS AWSOME! I LOVE MIKA!!!<3:mf_lustslow:

That's brilliant! :wub2:

and Welcome!!! :bye: would you like to make an introduction thread so we can all say hello to you and you can tell us about yourself here...

Come and Say Hello!

just click 'New Thread' at the top of the page

:biggrin2:

Interviewer: Your album (LCM) have get very mixed criticism, Some peopel like it very much and some just hade it..

Mika: someone will kill me, and i'm very very proud of that.....eh.. i'm not proud of that someone would kill me.. but XD

(Mika play the intro sound to Toy boy) du de du de du de duu XD

Mika: imagin if i chose to lose my mind right now..... Imagin if i lost my mind for rest of my life ... and this is how my career end. Me sitting on the stage, while everybody leave.