MIKA Quotes.

schock

that's the link btw

http://www.authoritydesign.com/mika/mika-heat-19-01-10.htm

lots more in there:

Interviewer: "what's your favourite Karaoke song?"

Mika "ABBA's Fernando, in the style of Katherine Jenkins, after a couple of Guinnesses. I can empty a room in minutes!"

"...I smelt like rat piss, but it was a phenomenal snog"

"Michael Bublé snogged me at the Royal Variety Performance - not on the mouth, I wouldn't let him - but I don't have a crush on him"

"I hate the smell of cotton. ... but I love the smell of plastic - cellophane wrap is delicious" :blink:

"You don't really want your nose up someone's arse. Not necessarily." :mf_rosetinted:

"The more control you can have over your crisps, the better."

"I was drunk at college and took my clothes off and got punched for it. But I was given the sympathy vote because of the punch."

"...But I'm good with things I steal - I always give them away to charity."

"If you want to sleep with someone, boxers because they look better and they're easier to take off."

"The rabbit was named Pussy, so we called the game 'Chasing Pussy'."

He kinda comes across as always drunk in that interview :roftl:

I'm adding more tomorrow :naughty:

I think I basically put half the interview in here :blink:

Edited by MissPie

that's the link btw

http://www.authoritydesign.com/mika/mika-heat-19-01-10.htm

lots more in there:

Interviewer: "what's your favourite Karaoke song?"

Mika "ABBA's Fernando, in the style of Katherine Jenkins, after a couple of Guinnesses. I can empty a room in minutes!"

"...I smelt like rat piss, but it was a phenomenal snog"

"Michael Bublé snogged me at the Royal Variety Performance - not on the mouth, I wouldn't let him - but I don't have a crush on him"

"I hate the smell of cotton. ... but I love the smell of plastic - cellophane wrap is delicious" :blink:

"You don't really want your nose up someone's arse. Not necessarily." :mf_rosetinted:

"The more control you can have over your crisps, the better."

"I was drunk at college and took my clothes off and got punched for it. But I was given the sympathy vote because of the punch."

"...But I'm good with things I steal - I always give them away to charity."

"If you want to sleep with someone, boxers because they look better and they're easier to take off."

"The rabbit was named Pussy, so we called the game 'Chasing Pussy'."

He kinda comes across as always drunk in that interview :roftl:

I'm adding more tomorrow :naughty:

I think I basically put half the interview in here :blink:

I love that interveiw! I laughed so hard. :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

"I want this new show to feel like you have taken some crazy substance and you have jumped into the pages of my artwork." :naughty:

“It is a bit old school, a tin pan alley way of writing songs. But that is the way I have always done it - sitting at the piano on my own, recording everything I do and then crafting songs out of it. You get addicted.” :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21908

• 2 weeks later...
"It's supposed to look like me, but it doesn't really."

"This is my favourite part of the show, where I get to sing to a dead f*cking puppet."

*shoves puppet off the piano*

"Oh, I'm completely messed up! But I don't need a therapist anymore. I can just sit and talk on TV shows like this. It's alot cheaper and quite alot more fun!" :biggrin2:

Can't believe someone actually posted stuff in here :lmfao: Where's the first one from? :puppy_eyes:

Same! :aah:

Heard that quote, but I've never seen a video either...I think it doesn't exist. :blink:

Just searched for it on YouTube, and ended up with some horrible Grace Kelly parody. That one is just ridiculous coz it's that bad. :roftl: