MIKA Quotes.

schock

(Mika play the intro sound to Toy boy) du de du de du de duu XD

Mika: imagin if i chose to lose my mind right now..... Imagin if i lost my mind for rest of my life ... and this is how my career end. Me sitting on the stage, while everybody leave.

Mwahaha :roftl:

I love that!! Was that chewing gum? That can't be too good for singing...oh well we love him for all his contravertialness :teehee:

it was saliva (I think it's called saliva in English, i'm not sure) :D

Hope i will never EVER forget that day... The M&G after the gig... :fangurl::swoon:

btw. forgot something... fundet ud af noget med hvornår du kan komme til skive? om det blir m. cykel? :lmfao:

Hope i will never EVER forget that day... The M&G after the gig... :fangurl::swoon:

btw. forgot something... fundet ud af noget med hvornår du kan komme til skive? om det blir m. cykel? :lmfao:

Nu må jeg se, havde ellers fået en til at køre mig der op, men jeg var ikke en artig pige i går :( (jeg burde skamme mig... eller ik'):teehee: , så jeg venter lige til i morgen (så folk ikke er sure mere) med at snakke med folk :D

Ellers cykler, løber, flyver, svømmer, eller tager mit løbehjul derop! :thumb_yello:

(Mika play the intro sound to Toy boy) du de du de du de duu XD

Mika: imagin if i chose to lose my mind right now..... Imagin if i lost my mind for rest of my life ... and this is how my career end. Me sitting on the stage, while everybody leave.

i love the person shouting 'Go fo it!' :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

'Take a cab to Borough Market on a Friday; have a coffee at the Monmouth Coffee Company; walk past Tate Modern, along the South Bank, over Waterloo Bridge to Covent Garden and then down The Mall to Buckingham Palace.' AGHHHHHHHHH I ACTUALLY DO THAT EVERY FRIDAY IM IN LONDON!! Thats actualy quite weird! Maybe he's stalking me... :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is your dream date? "A date where you don't have to have sex with the person at the end of the night to know that you want to see them again!"

I LOVE that one! I think it came from the pop-something video... :roftl: well that's not very helpful, is it?!

I just like it because it's so true!

Oh and:

Turn on? Donuts and short people (whoo! I'm short!)

What is your dream date? "A date where you don't have to have sex with the person at the end of the night to know that you want to see them again!"

I LOVE that one! I think it came from the pop-something video... :roftl: well that's not very helpful, is it?!

Oh and:

Poplab :thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I62UVYnFP9Q

Of course, the now famous: "moooom, i'm tired!!!" from yesterday's M&G (thanks Mary!!!!):mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Have i missed the story about the m & G where he said Moooom im tired?

Could someone explain it to me please.

xx

From Meet and Greets in Lisbon, Mary heard Mika yell that:blush-anim-cl: theres no vid nothing, just thought it was funny:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol! I love this thread! It helped with a project I had to do, I got an A by the way. ;)

"Oh, I'm completely messed up. But it's okay, I don't need a therapist anymore, I mean, I can just sit and talk on tv shows like this. It's a lot cheaper and quite a lot more fun."

lol! I love this thread! It helped with a project I had to do, I got an A by the way. ;)

"Oh, I'm completely messed up. But it's okay, I don't need a therapist anymore, I mean, I can just sit and talk on tv shows like this. It's a lot cheaper and quite a lot more fun."

:lmfao:

Oh and:

Im short too! Whoo hoo! And i have a photo of me hugging a donut sign :roftl: