MIKA Quotes.

schock

it was a bit difficult to figure out what he says at first but i thin he says "yup yeah...lil bit...mine...yes got it that's why we're here"

"Are you serious?! that's demented"

"I would never solicit that but if it happens to happen"

"One day i will do a very serious talk show completely drunk"

I wanna see the last one :roftl: He'll still be cute...if not even more so!!!!!

"like Borat?! easy!"

"Ouu boring elton john?! Well if i say that i won't be invited to his party and i'm dying to get invited to his party. You get all this free stuff. You get bags of like you know gucci and stuff"

These ones are from the jensen show aren't they? I still love watching those :wub2:

Hi everybody! This interview is great:

If anybody wants the transcription I'll do it for u ;)

Btw, I love 5:24, when he says "I don't understaaaand!":wub2:

I know it's not exactly a quote, but everything that Mika says in this interview is lovely :biggrin2:

:lg: QueenElisaII

That's my favourite interview ever :teehee: I've already watched it a million times :aah:

I love Mika's face when they're speaking Dutch and he doesn't understand a word :aah:

• 2 weeks later...

MIKAmathematics in Petra Mede interview.

"I come from a family of about 17 mothers, because I've got my three sisters, my mother, about 25 aunts, who all think they're my mother and ...erm ..."

Hilarious interview! :biggrin2: Hadn't seen it before. Love the bit 1:31-1:34 :biggrin2:

Well I dont know where I heard it but I remember him saying : "there's only one way of singing my songs... and that's at full throttle." sorry I'm not a native english speaker, I hope I got the last word's spelling right

I definitely agree with him when he says that !! Most of his songs are really powerful, especially when you hear them live :thumb_yello:

Well I dont know where I heard it but I remember him saying : "there's only one way of singing my songs... and that's at full throttle." sorry I'm not a native english speaker, I hope I got the last word's spelling right

I definitely agree with him when he says that !! Most of his songs are really powerful, especially when you hear them live :thumb_yello:

it was in the first DVD ;D

abnd i totally agree with him too :biggrin2:

MIKAmathematics in Petra Mede interview.

"I come from a family of about 17 mothers, because I've got my three sisters, my mother, about 25 aunts, who all think they're my mother and ...erm ..."

Hilarious interview! :biggrin2: Hadn't seen it before. Love the bit 1:31-1:34 :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

• 4 weeks later...

seriously quote heaven! the only thing, apart from my ipod (basically just MIKA and some random pirate metal) to keep me company during my **ahem** conjunctivitis! my left eyes fine, but my right one, well, I won't into detail!

Anyway, I know this has probably been posted, but

"I saw a documentary, it was sheer genius, it was about fat people in America"

I'm not exactly sure, but it went something like that!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm amused by what he said to the audience before Grace Kelly at the Orange acoustic show (kindly available to be downloaded here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3458112&postcount=56)

"Everyone is so well-behaved. I think it's the comfortable seats. You should never have comfortable seats at a venue because then everyone starts to behave. If everyone's ass is hurting, then it all goes well."

. . . What? :lmfao:

I'm amused by what he said to the audience before Grace Kelly at the Orange acoustic show (kindly available to be downloaded here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3458112&postcount=56)

"Everyone is so well-behaved. I think it's the comfortable seats. You should never have comfortable seats at a venue because then everyone starts to behave. If everyone's ass is hurting, then it all goes well."

:floor: good boy. He knows how to behave

:roftl: I just laughed out loud, ... and I'm in school now ... in class :aah: